IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant speak for all but I have a relative who was murdered at 18 and as devastating as it was/is to all our family especially her parents and siblings there are things that could upset them even more- like watching or hearing the actual murder taking place and knowing that there is nothing you can do to stop hearing your child scream or beg for their life or knowing its out there for everyone to watch, comment, edit or whatever

I honestly hope they do not release all of the tape only whats necessary and in still frame shots
So sorry for your loss. [emoji257]

And I agree. There is a case on WS of Warriena Wright. (Queensland Australia), The guy that was accused of causing her death had a habit of audio taping ALL of his dates. In any event, her last moments and screams of fear was recorded and is available ALL over the internet. Her family has spoken repeatedly as to how much additional anguish this has caused them.

I really hope that this recording never gets out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying. :)

In this case I personally do NOT think they're bluffing about having more. I think they do in fact have video/audio of the entire killing. But I do agree with you that bluffing is a viable police tactic and it happens often.

JMO
i have to agree with you, they called her a hero for a reason, they dont have nothing

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Question: Is the cemetery close to the residential property that the girls bodies were found?
Yes. This is the street view. RL has 40 acres though so I don't know where the girls were found, but the creek is behind the cemetery as well. The cemetery is west of his home, between the trailhead and RL property. There is a field between the cemetery and the trail entrance.

5ef3536696ee0900854887327d61c4a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It talks about a public viewing, but, it also calls it a visitation. They also reported "But Saturday’s public viewing wasn’t about focusing on how the two girls died — it was about honoring how they lived."

"The line to get into the viewing at one point wrapped all the way around the building, with attendees saying the line stretched nearly 200 feet inside the school. One of those in attendance said mourners walked past photos and other momentos of Williams and German on their way to visit the families."

It never says casket, open-casket or anything of that nature. I realize it says viewing, so naturally we all assumed open casket. But, then it changes the wording to visitation and mentions nothing else to indicate there was an open casket. Not sure if they left that out, there was a change of plans or if someone simply mis-spoke at some point and everybody just rain with it...

Welcome vabeachbon. First post in a year I see :)

:welcome:

It's cases like these that make me terrified for my daughters when they're older. :(

I was telling my teenage daughter about this case yesterday and really lecturing her about being safe, cautious, untrusting, etc I put her in a bad mood, but it scares the hell out of me!

I ask this because Im theorizing that if the BG parked at the cemetery came down towards the creek and then put on those black boots (we've all seen pictured), crossed the creek with boots on, jeans pushed into boots and then changed into the footwear we see on the bridge photo of BG. This would explain why BG's pants were so clean in the photo. After he led the girls "down the hill" and then across the creek to where their bodies were found he fled back the way he came through the cemetery? This also could have occurred if he parked at the residence knowing no one was at home?

Yes. This is the street view. RL has 40 acres though so I don't know where the girls were found, but the creek is behind the cemetery as well. The cemetery is west of his home, between the trailhead and RL property. There is a field between the cemetery and the trail entrance.

5ef3536696ee0900854887327d61c4a7.jpg

I ask this because Im theorizing that if the BG parked at the cemetery came down towards the creek and then put on those black boots (we've all seen pictured), crossed the creek with boots on, jeans pushed into boots and then changed into the footwear we see on the bridge photo of BG. This would explain why BG's pants were so clean in the photo. After he led the girls "down the hill" and then across the creek to where their bodies were found he fled back the way he came through the cemetery? This also could have occurred if he parked at the residence knowing no one was at home?

The the land where the girls were found is steep and could be considered a "hill" in terms of needing to go down into ravines. The land owner said it would be impossible for 1 person to carry their bodies down there. I believe they were walked to where they ended up and told to go down into the ravine. The audio of "down the hill" was probably stated in that area.

<modsnip>

Who takes the reward money if offered? I called in a tip I posted here this morning. If it leads to anything... rule in or rule out suspect in photo, I can not imagine taking the reward and if I did I would give it to the families or pay legal costs of court to make guilty parties accountable for the families.

Yes...

I haven't been able to locate a link to the second audio released today. Anyone have a link?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It is a public service announcement...asking for info. Nothing of interest. MOO

The FBI stated that there are 6,000 electronic billboards *available* in 46 states, although it IMHO has never been disclosed how many are being used for this case. IIRC that question was asked in the presser after he stated this number, and he said he didn't know.

The FBI says there are 6,000 digital billboards in 46 states.

This has been addressed already. They are using 6000 billboards for this case. I've posted the link already in this thread. You can use "advanced search" and search for posts made by me and locate it if you're not convinced (I wouldn't blame you if you weren't, which is why I did include proof).

All I can say is WOW! I have looked at it more than once, and slowed it down on youtube to .25 speed and hi def to follow it all. What we have discussed, this person has nailed!

Kudos in a huge way to this person as to their skills, and leading us through without words at all to follow along. I can see that this person's work product being part of a trial video for jurors! :praying:

Just amazing work and a shout out to Gray Hughes.

This is an amazing visual, and so helpful for those of us who do not live in the area and have trouble picturing the scene of the crime.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on BG (based mostly on the photo). I aplogize in advance if there are not any new ideas.

-He is a white male.

-He is in his 30s or 40s, which might make him a husband or a father. He may have recently been divorced (this stress can trigger criminal behaviour) and now lives alone.

-He is of age to be employed, so to be on the trails on a Monday afternoon, he must be a night or shift worker, have his own business, work close by, or be unemployed (a recent job loss could trigger criminal behaviour).

-He has facial hair (may have now shaved).

-His clothing looks casual and appropriate for the outdoors or a blue collar worker. He may be a hunter, fisherman, trail guide, trucker, or do a lot of camping.

-The snapchat photo of Abby shows her wearing only a sweater, unzipped, while BG has a jacket buttoned over a hoodie. Either Abby is underdressed for the weather or BG is overdressed. Not sure of the temperature in Delphi that day.

-I almost thought he was smoking a cigarette in the photo, but unlikely given that both his hands are in his pockets. Could be a smoker.

-He looks to be of average build, maybe around 6 ft tall. Legs look longer and thinner than his torso. He may have a 'beer belly'. Perhaps he is a heavy drinker.

-It looks like he has a gun in his right front jacket pocket, or underneath that area of his body. The odd angle makes me believe he is left handed as it would be more accessible with his left hand than his right hand.

-Since most criminals commit crimes in their comfort zone, I predict that he is lives or works in the area, or grew up very close to the crime scene. I think he knew the trails well, and am more convinced of that now after seeing Gray Hughe's video. He knew how to get in and out of the area efficiently without drawing attention to himself.

Regarding proximity of the bodies to the cemetery--it was close enough that LE used it to park their vehicles.

The photo was taken before the murders given that they were reportedly taken with Libby's phone.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was telling my teenage daughter about this case yesterday and really lecturing her about being safe, cautious, untrusting, etc I put her in a bad mood, but it scares the hell out of me!

(I'm seriously seriously thinking about teaching a class on internet safety to kids and teens, I'm not kidding, I've been wanting to get this going for years...O/T, but I have the means to do this in the schools, and also want to contact my local police departments.)

That was my theory as well, which is why I went there to photograph it. The cemetery has a barbed wire fence around it. I didn't check the field next to it though for access because my daughter was creeped out by the white truck that stopped and sat there.

February 25, 2017 12:49 PM

ISP releases second audio in teen killings

The Indiana State Police today released a second audio recording in hopes it will lead to information in the killings of two teenage girls slain during a hiking trip.

About half of those tips were received after authorities released an audio clip Wednesday taken from a video German had recorded on her cellphone.

Investigators said that audio captured a man saying &#8220;down the hill&#8221; and they believe he participated in the killings. Authorities said they aren&#8217;t certain if the voice is that of a man shown in a blurry image also taken from a video on German&#8217;s cellphone.

Authorities have called that unidentified man the main suspect in the slayings.

Today's recording was done at WMRS radio in Monticello.

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/ISP-releases-second-audio-in-teens--killings

Sounds like they edited and recorded a new video clip......................hasn't been issued yet apparently

Similarities between Indiana murders & Lyric and Elizabeth

attachment.php

Both sets of young girls on trails by themselves, kidnapped, murdered, and left in the woods on the 13th day of the month.

"My heart just breaks for the families. I don't know what they are going through. I know what I went through and our family went through. It is just very hard, It doesn't get easier," said Drew Collins, Elizabeth's father.

Drew and other committee members meeting about Angels Park; Lyric and Elizabeth never far from their thoughts.

Drew says after seeing the Indiana news, right away, he called the investigator on his daughter's case.

"I wanted to make sure they were looking at it and they were already ten steps ahead of me, looking at it. They contacted Indiana State Police," said Drew.

There are similarities in the cases, but no concrete connection, yet.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/34591309/...s-between-indiana-murders-lyric-and-elizabeth

Attachments

• 13208624_G.jpg
    13208624_G.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 464
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics