IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i think he had abby, had some kind of weapon to her and was telling libby to "go down the hill"

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

In my opinion, if it was a command "down the hill" the accent would be on the word "down". The accent is actually on the word "hill".....this is why IMO it is more of him showing them something.

(Sorry, o/t, something just popped in my head, fwiw, Foxfire used to talk about cemeteries and serial killers, something about a maple tree, or birch tree.........it was cedar trees I think. :lookingitup: Miss you buddy soooooooooooo much.)

What happened to FF? I was hoping to see him around the IK threads when I feel up to going back.

I'm not sure if this has been posted/discussed on here but this may open up another angle.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/cyber-forensics-perspective-on-the-double-homicide-case/

If she was on SM maybe she was extra cautious about what she did. But after a while she may have become relaxed because things discussed in the course never happened. Maybe she got to the point where she was confident in the way she was doing things. Could this have been a SM meet up? Could it have been one of many? Always with a friend or two? Following some safety tips but not all.

Think about it. We were all young once and when someone older told us this or that and nothing ever happened to prove them right we ignored it or became relaxed after a period of time.

The FBI site lists the height & weight of Liberty and Abigail.
Liberty
Abigail

Someone upthread posted that there were different dates of death in their obits. Maybe, just my opinion, he attacked Liberty because she was the threat to him. She is listed as 5'4" and 200#. While Abigail is 5'4" and only 100#. Again just my opinion but I think this may explain deferring dates. Maybe when he left, if he left, Abigail was still alive. Maybe he left and came back? .... the events that may have went down when thinking about this. What a sick !

I really really hate to say this, but Libby was not careful with her SM accounts. If you go to her twitter page which is public she lists every username for every account she has, which left her vulnerable to all kinds of questionable people knowing quite a lot about what she was up to. She had a kik account, who knows who she chatted with on there. God Bless the poor girl who was heroic in what she gave LE to work with in this case when she hit record on her phone.

What happened to FF? I was hoping to see him around the IK threads when I feel up to going back.

( Oh honey. Foxfire passed away suddenly in December. There's a thread for him, I'll find it.

:heartbeat: )

(Him being gone makes being here in this case so much harder...his loss is felt here to the core.

:rose:
Foxfire )

i think hes TELLING them to go down the hill, maybe saying all he wants i sex or to rob them, he said something to keep them calm up until the stabbing(my guess on COD) when all hell probably broke lose. he would need to act fast after stabbing one, to keep the other under control. (BTK used this ploy to calm down his victims, so did a few other SK. tell them they want something else so they dont lose control)

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to go there and agree with this. I've been mulling over he could be so sure that one would not balk/flee/scream. This also explains the reaction of LE too whatever else is recorded. IMHO - he instructed one to tie up the other. He then assaulted the first in front of (which was recorded) the other. The entire time the one tied up is thinking they are going to get out when he is done (basically she is just waiting for her turn for lack of better terms). However, when he is finished he kills the first and then immediately kills the one tied up.

How many times have we heard Benson tell someone it was better to get out alive than fight on L&O?

It's funny you say that, because back when they first released the audio, I posted about being perplexed because I could not hear the word "git", or "go" like so many others were saying they heard. ,

No matter how many different versions of it I listened to, I always heard that first word as "Its" (,down the hill), or part of the word just (j)ust ( down the hill).

I just stopped posting about it because I've never been able to hear anything else accept it's or ust, as that first word.

So I found the geo caching information very interesting indeed.

sorry to quote myself... I just wanted to bring up that this is all I ever hear. (am I the only one?), and I never really heard the tone as threating, or even commanding, or excited or anything else except... normal, like you say, "hey its just over there" or what have you.

I do wonder if some people might have been pre- conditioned, so to speak, to hear the girls being taken somewhere, or ordered to go somewhere?

At first I even tried to make myself feel like I was hearing something sinister, in tone and content. But I just dont. However knowing who the voice belongs to is horror enough, no matter how benign I find it sounds!!

( Oh honey. Foxfire passed away suddenly in December. There's a thread for him, I'll find it.

:heartbeat: )

oh.. I'm gonna go now. thanks. :tears:

That's two I've lost in the past few months.

I don't want to be here right now.

:tears:

IMO. I think LEO are going to have a better chance of identifying the perp by the picture and not the voice clip.

One photo he had hair the next photo the hood is up.

Yes, this is what I think too. It's not hard for a hoodie to slip off your head, just moving your head a little could cause it to slip off and I do see what looks to be a part in his hair, like my son pointed out. To me it looks like he's sporting a common cut I see on guys around in my area, who don't prefer the buzzed off style- front bangs swept down and shorter sides.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member