TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread number that discusses the 7.5 minute video from the gun shop?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a thread number that discusses the 7.5 minute video from the gun shop?

Some discussion starts in thread #37 back on December 30th but only for a few pages. After that thread #38 is where it gets more attention and continues from there.

I'm just asking Sleuthers out of curiosity.. have any of these cases been helped along by hypnosis, or a
psychic? Thinking that the person the MB shared the "creepy message" with might remember more if they were under hypnosis. Netflicks has this series of murder cases that were unsolved, until a psychic was brought in. Grasping at straws..

Hypnosis certainly has its place. Look up the Kaufman County prosecutor killings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just asking Sleuthers out of curiosity.. have any of these cases been helped along by hypnosis, or a
psychic? Thinking that the person the MB shared the "creepy message" with might remember more if they were under hypnosis. Netflicks has this series of murder cases that were unsolved, until a psychic was brought in. Grasping at straws..

I miss the astrology forum they had here a few years back. It was eerily on target for many cases.

Ok. So why don't the locals go to the MPD and inquire re the status.
If I lived nearby, I would.

Or maybe start an online petition on MPD's FB.

Or, contact one of the big media types there and ask why they are staying so silent. Certainly someone in the area knows someone. (Maybe even the person who wrote the article for the Dallas Observer).

For those of you have a true theory you believe in, get in touch with LE.

Someone personally contact a bigwig at SWFA and ask them about the video. Why did they upload it? Why have parts been cut out?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bravo! Thanks for taking a stand!!

Other than Jethro, I haven't heard many well thought out motives. I believe someone speculated that MB witnessed some nefarious goings on in Midlothoan in the wee hours as she traveled to her boot camp, that some bad guy felt she needed to die for. This isn't a bad tv script. Have we heard any others? Do we know about life insurance? Locals, heard anything? We live about 20 minutes away but it's in another county. This case was all anyone could talk about last spring. Now, no one ever mentions it. And if I mention it people usually say, oh yeah wasn't that the weird cop guy? Like its not the most disturbing video they've ever seen. I can't watch it. It gives me nightmares. I've never felt creeped out in the night walking the dog in my own neighborhood until that video.

For me, the only thing I could even imagine bringing me to a murderous rage is someone messing with my kids. I can't imagine Missy doing anything cruel to a child. What made someone murderously angry? I can only think of one person whom I could imagine, but MPD says no, don't go there. So, back to knowing nothing again.
rbbm

I believe MPD has only cleared one person, LV, the most recent. Am I correct?

I am concerned about how silent everyone connected to MB has been. It is one thing to want an investigation to wind its course and result in justice. But it is quite another that MB does not have someone close to her that is her living advocate, fighting for her. It is sad. It is troubling.

Eerily Silent........so strange.....

As someone who's been a victim of a crime that the person has never been caught..forgiveness isn't for them, it's for you..all it does is choke the life out of you...so BB saying that and being quiet doesn't completely shock me. I think he's been advised to keep his mouth shut. Also, as others have mentioned..as hard as it is, you have to continue living and find your new "normal." Doesn't mean they don't miss Missy and want justice, but as a believer especially...your faith carries you through situations you never imagine facing. I think he's trying to continue life as best he can for his girls.

It's definitely frustrating when we (the public) want answers and hate he silence, but I have to trust it's for a reason. Justice will come eventually, and we just have to keep the faith in those in charge of investigating.

I've got a good friend who's a detective on the west coast and he worked a case for over a YEAR, and they knew exactly who the guy was (alibis, videos and phone evidence) but had to have enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Justice always arrives, but she rides a slow horse. Here's to hoping no news is good news.

ALL JMO

As someone who's been a victim of a crime that the person has never been caught..forgiveness isn't for them, it's for you..all it does is choke the life out of you...so BB saying that and being quiet doesn't completely shock me. I think he's been advised to keep his mouth shut. Also, as others have mentioned..as hard as it is, you have to continue living and find your new "normal." Doesn't mean they don't miss Missy and want justice, but as a believer especially...your faith carries you through situations you never imagine facing. I think he's trying to continue life as best he can for his girls.

It's definitely frustrating when we (the public) want answers and hate he silence, but I have to trust it's for a reason. Justice will come eventually, and we just have to keep the faith in those in charge of investigating.

I've got a good friend who's a detective on the west coast and he worked a case for over a YEAR, and they knew exactly who the guy was (alibis, videos and phone evidence) but had to have enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Justice always arrives, but she rides a slow horse. Here's to hoping no news is good news.

ALL JMO

I've watched so many cases on dateline and the police know who did it. Like you said... you have to have enough evidence to convict. IMO..I think this case is silent for that very reason....they know and have known for a very long time. Silence doesn't mean it's gone cold....corruption... LE is clueless....sometimes it means they are watching someone and in time, the cops will get them!

A victim profile is a must. I conducted an amateur victim profile for MB within days of 4/18/16. It includes her, her husband, offspring, churches and CG among other areas. MBs life was an open book in many aspects.
  • We knew when MB faced the watershed of losing her Father and turning 40yo that she began a life dedicated to healthy exercise activities. Fitness matters. Rain or Shine.
  • As with most people, she gravitated toward like-minded individuals and vice versa.
  • LE told us that there were issues concerning financial difficulties and marital strife.
  • Furthermore, we learn of intimate relationships external to the marriage.
The list could continue on and on. It all fits nicely into a lovely profile of whom MB was. One thing that I never wavered on is that MB adored her mini me offspring.

My amateur profile of MB (as a woman myself who experienced similar things WITHOUT the partly unhealthy -because exaggerated - fitness job):

She may have been
loaded with problems since being around 40 yo (because of exactly this age)
drained
exhausted
overstrained
not really healthy anymore
unhappy (a lover consoles, but doesn't really make happy but causes another big problem and also more dissatisfaction)
looking very anxiously into the future (because of own age/children/divorce/money/job/etc.)

Her (obsessive) fitness job may have been some sort of the only survival concept for poor MB. Being in that (desperate) situation she may have trodden someone on their toes. Of course I never would accept it as an excuse for doing harm to MB let alone a gruesome vicious murder.

-.-.-
Btw and to spare another post:
I coincidentally stumbled upon a blog of a bipolar yoga teacher (female). The obsessivity often seems to come with the urgent desire to help oneself.

I wonder if the SP, in the video, ever reads WS.

In case he/she/they read here....

Hi SP! :seeya: You will be caught!!:jail:

I wonder in the 4 still pictues, they showed first, if the one with all the hair is actually bald. JMO

I feel like 90% of the population knows that detectives don't care that you blew a line of coke in your car or met with your paramour when they are investigating a murder.

Not terribly accurate. Many people who thought the cops "didn't care" about a lesser crime have found themselves thrown in jail for exactly those lesser crimes either out of vindictiveness or as an excuse to hold the person while continuing to investigate. Television dramas are just that.

By the way, the driver's behavior reminds me of the movements of someone playing Ingress, because I have driven around parking lots in just that manner in the middle of the night. Those of us who play are pulled over for suspicious behavior all the time. I may take a look at the Intel map later to see if the parking lot has any Ingress portals. The church is almost 100% certain to be a location in the game, but not sure about the surrounding buildings. Since it's a phone-based game, it would explain why he seems to be looking at his phone.

I can't say that the guy is playing with any certainty, only that I recognize the driving patterns. If so, it's possible he isn't from anywhere in the vicinity. Like geocaching, Ingress encourages going to distant places for "unique" interaction with areas marked as game locations (i.e. "portals"). If you have heard of Pokemon Go, Ingress is the game it is based on and many of the game locations are the same, because the company just imported them from Ingress into Pokemon Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member