IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO abused women are afraid to turn in somebody they are in a relationship with. Is co-dependent what I mean? I'm not educated.

I had a friend in collage who turned in a murderer. It was a guy her husband worked with. There was a missing young woman in our area, this guy dated her briefly, he was questioned and nothing came of it. One night my friends and the guy were watching Americas Most Wanted, and this guy said something that made my friend really nervous. She told her husband I think he might have killed, ( young woman).

She had her husband spend some time at work, convincing the guy he hated the missing girl, to see if he would tell him and the guy confessed to friends husband. They went to the cops, body was were he said he dumped it. The murder only got 10 yrs.

I only know about it because of the morning my friend came to school shaking and upset. She showed me a letter she got, from officials letting her know that the murder was being released.

It's a pretty scary thing to ID a killer. Most people would probably do the right thing, but I can see why some might be afraid.

Considering all the people who have traipsed through the area, the dog wouldn't know which footsteps to follow. JeannaT is correct in that you'd need an item of the killer's to ensure the dog has the right scent trail.

I don't know much about how these dogs work so I take your word on it! Thank you.

Because all else has failed and we have spent 13 threads talking about hoods, hats, hair parts, dad jeans, cell phones, iCloud data, and sleuthing the Un-Sleuthable... (Please don't laugh) Last night, I decided to do a forensic astrological analysis and it's quite interesting.

*Previously, there was a person on here that ran the astrological forum, that person is no longer here, but I have learned their techniques and the chart timed for when the girls were last seen is "valid" as in, it has certain markers indicating it's validity.

Maybe I could make it a blog post or maybe post my analysis here, but not if no one wants to discuss it-- Let me know:) *I could break it down so it would be easy to follow.

No, I don't think doing a forensic astrological analysis is funny, or something to make fun of. I remember viewing one of these for JVS (NH missing in Aruba), and it was spot on.

I, for one, would be interested.

Awesome photos and awesome summary of your impressions, #1nana.

I can picture this place so much better with your description. I've been on many "nature" walks that were along or near a highway. It seems like you're away from civilization, but you're actually very close.

I'm wondering all the more if he brought them to a shed or some structure to get them to be quiet and then later brought them to the place they were found. IDK.

jmo

The cemetery, trail back to the bridge area marked private property, spotlights, main focus of searchers at least today. .
5f7d99f2d97d84fac6135226399ae165.jpg
e6f7c1ff4e96da7643a873c5eeda2361.jpg
73f2d7c9ad7d46880b3aa4d0a7040a58.jpg
aa06b06586677c5c936043b6370dd596.jpg
bd3620933bc57a9d51af327f8e264fdc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I don't think doing a forensic astrological analysis is funny, or something to make fun of. I remember viewing one of these for JVS (NH missing in Aruba), and it was spot on.

I would be interested as well. If it is frowned upon in here can we get a side PM?

Cemetery continued.
78b11a3f571fe7d4158a8dfe1cfeb3b5.jpg
72498353abec91c7142049c7b807655b.jpg
692c78f6776c6ce554c6006011364cf1.jpg
73e71971d9308a5da3122bdefe777c50.jpg
4ef537b6392afe6792769d624a9ab624.jpg

I think he displayed them. He could've put them in the river but didn't.

I think he intended them to be found.

Total speculation. JMOpinion.

If that is true, he has all the markings of a serial killer, and why this case must be solved quickly.

Parking area for drop off at Hoosier Highway.
044e57f57b8b23db966b0f790f007c84.jpg
2536fed68dd1d4bb023000b6235f9935.jpg
45afc38d9f83ee51c9cb814c2848e493.jpg
af27c0c8b95f751b72f259f8a8915c18.jpg
bdd46f55637e276328c2b67e14e44837.jpg

Because all else has failed and we have spent 13 threads talking about hoods, hats, hair parts, dad jeans, cell phones, iCloud data, and sleuthing the Un-Sleuthable... (Please don't laugh) Last night, I decided to do a forensic astrological analysis and it's quite interesting.

*Previously, there was a person on here that ran the astrological forum, that person is no longer here, but I have learned their techniques and the chart timed for when the girls were last seen is "valid" as in, it has certain markers indicating it's validity.

Maybe I could make it a blog post or maybe post my analysis here, but not if no one wants to discuss it-- Let me know:) *I could break it down so it would be easy to follow.
I would love to read it and would welcome a link if you decide to post it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Or maybe this "old" 50 year old geezer is now camouflaging himself by wearing skater gear and riding a skateboard?

I don't think 50 is very old...

But I am almost OUT of the 50's... And into the next decade...

So I might be a bit biased...

:giggle:

Just as i am entering that glorious fifth decade......egads! (Well, coupla years ago, but yeah....)

Your pictures and descriptive writing add so much perspective. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The cemetery, trail back to the bridge area marked private property, spotlights, main focus of seats searchers.
5f7d99f2d97d84fac6135226399ae165.jpg
e6f7c1ff4e96da7643a873c5eeda2361.jpg
73f2d7c9ad7d46880b3aa4d0a7040a58.jpg
aa06b06586677c5c936043b6370dd596.jpg
bd3620933bc57a9d51af327f8e264fdc.jpg

How far from the spotlight were they found? And (I know you can't answer this) why haven't they been removed?

I would be interested, also. Thanks for asking!

Where do I begin? Made the jog to Delphi today. Completely changed everything I had thought and/or envisioned in my head. I live in a small town but this town....super small.

1. I live about 2 hours away. Didn't know the area at all. Took me an hour to find the bridge. And that's using GPS. GPS took me all over. I finally had to stop and ask someone. The GPS kept taking me to the trail head which is in town at Riley Park. So IMO this BG had to have known the area. And to actually chance into two girls by theirselves--no way. Well except....See #3

2. This trail is not nearly as "back woods" as I thought. There is an area right off the road where maybe two cars can fit to walk back. The bridge is only half a mile from the road/parking spot. Very open. Had I not known what happened there I would never have worried about being there alone. Especially during the day. Anyone that parked right there was right on the road and fully visible to anyone going by.

3. There are 3 areas to park and get to the bridge. In town on Washington Street, and another little spot right beside the Hoosier Highway. If you park here, you literally walk over the interstate. The wooden bridge is probably
A half a mile to a mile past that. Mind you this basically runs parallel to the road. Not deep into the woods like my mind thought. It runs parallel to 350 N. The mere fact that these girls could have walked over the interstate....was jaw dropping for me. I assumed there was only one area to hop on the trail. When I saw these two girls could have possibly walked across the interstate was a game changer for me. So, do we know where the sister dropped them off? Town? Off Hoosier Highway or right at the gate leading back to the bridge? God knows who saw them if they crossed over the interstate.

4. They found the girls on the Northeast side of the bridge, 50 yards from Deer Creek. Closest side to the entrance/parking on the same side as 350. I know this because I asked the searchers out scouring the area. Their main focus today was on the Northeast side of the bridge along the woods/field facing the road. They also had dogs.

5. If I counted one man/boy wearing a camo hat, blue coat, baggie jeans and a hoodie, I counted 30. In fact while driving around trying to find this place I stopped to ask a searcher and it was one of the girls uncle. Wearing a blue coat, camo hat and baggie jeans. This suspect looks like every other man in town. Just a note the uncle said he'd called some friends and family to come and search "their way". I gathered they weren't real pleased with maybe the lack of searching from PD. This was disheartening.

6. The cemetery is within visual distance from the entrance gate/parking to the bridge. Not far at all.

7. After driving over to the cemetery it dips down a little the further back into the cemetery and kind of hides a vehicle. Once back there the PD had big flood lights up facing the woods there. There was a path at the back of the cemetery that had a "no trespassing-private property" sign. The searches had a map out and seemed to focus a lot on this area.

8. Like every other trail there was random trash, cigarette butts all over. Not sure how they determine what's been there a month to what was there the day of the crime.

My summary, IMO this was so much more brazen than I ever thought. It wasn't desolate and deep woods. It was just right off the road. If it took me an hour to find this bridge, it couldn't have been someone who just randomly was at the same place at the same time who didn't know the area. Unless--they saw the girls as they were driving on Hoosier Highway and turned back to locate them. Even then it would be difficult to find which way they went ext. IMO he didn't park at the main entrance to the bridge. It was right on the road, right across from a house. Anyone and everyone would have see his vehicle there. It appears to me he parked in the cemetery, went down the path marked private property, met up with the girls at the north end of the bridge (opposite of what I thought) and cut east back towards the road/cemetery. It's a very hilly area. "Down the hill" could have occurred anywhere. He committed his crime in the woods closest to the cemetery, close to his vehicle and drove away.

I think this bridge is harder to find now for people not already familiar with the area because within the last couple of years they re-routed US 25. Now you have to get off of 25 and loop around to get to the entrance or walk in from town. I'm pretty sure before you could just turn onto 300N without making the loop. Perhaps that means its even less likely for a stranger to come waltzing in?

Wow iPhone get your s*** together
I think he CAME up from behind them

LOL I started to read the original post and moved on because I read the word calendar. I figured it was something I missed and would catch up with later. It's a terrible habit I have and it gets me into trouble. That is, moving on without finishing the rest of what is being said. I'm trying to change it at the age of 52 I'm hoping I can.

He could have walked them across that?!?! How immobilizing having cars so close and not being able to get HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998