IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had planned to commit a murder. I would of wore all black

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Only at night.
In the day u want to look like everyone else.
He is covered up.
Remove the layers he looks totally different.
Jmo

So for about nine days

So I have a question and I'm really not trying to be offensive, just wanting information. There are MANY posts with maps describing whether or not they crossed the whole bridge, which hill they went down, did they cross the creek, etc.

I'm willing to put time into learning that information, and studying those maps, but is there a purpose to that other than just pure idle curiosity? Would knowing the path they took and cross or not crossing the creek help in any way to solve who the perp is?

Again, I may have missed the significance. Thanks!
If the suspect took the same path we're following to solve this case, then he went all around Robin Hood's barn.

IIRC, LE did not say the found a duffle bag.
No they said for people to remember if they saw anyone discard one. I will try to find it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The only reason I think they'd be interested in a backpack/duffle is if one of the other visitors (the couple or the other man) saw it being carried by one of the girls or the sister that dropped them off said they had one with them.

Hello, everyone!

I've been a reader/guest of WS for a very long time, but I've never posted. Just wanted to greet everyone. I have been following this site and others like Unsolved Mysteries, Crimesider etc for quite awhile to stay up to date on some cases. This one has really bothered me, primarily because of my children is in this age group and she has asked to go walking around our town to parks, ponds etc with a friend or two. Luckily, I have not allowed it without an adult, but ever since I heard about these girls, I have been so heartbroken for them and it's been tough to work or do other things without checking news/WS. This horrible person NEEDS to be caught!!

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but thought I'd mention it. I'm sure authorities are already checking out most online sites, but one of my good friends recently committed suicide in front of her husband after a long, sad marriage. It was really devastating and she left 3 children behind. Her husband had worked over the years as a miner, traveling salesman and a truck driver. She had confided to several people that she'd found posts on Craigslist where he was looking for either "platonic" relationships or friends with benefit situations. He'd also met people from the site after posting in the "room for rent" area. When I thought of this, I went to the site to search Delphi and of course found lots of sexual propositions. I couldn't help but consider that maybe this horrible person had posted there before or recently. Gave me chills. I was putting some clothes in the dryer a few min ago and heard a popping sound that made me jump!

I don't even know if this message will post or if it will post 1000 times because my page keeps refreshing. :(

So for about nine days

If the suspect took the same path we're following to solve this case, then he went all around Robin Hood's barn.

IMO Avoidance is the only reason to go around the barn to get to the door. Staying in the shadows...

I still think they were more northwest than southeast just because there is only one last platform behind Abby on the northeast side (her left) and you can see the creek on the northwest side. (To our left and down). If they were at the southeast end we woulnd't see the creek and we would see the other platforms in the distance. Zoom in on Abby and look at the creek. She is nearly on top of it, IMO

mononLIB.jpg

AbbLibb.jpg

:cow:

ETA: Had to change the google to Abby not Libby.
I am so bad with pics. :shame:

Attachments

• mononAbPose.jpg
    mononAbPose.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 43
For almost the entire time since I've heard of this case, I have had the feeling that it was slightly random.

Explanation: I IMO think like most, that he has done this before. So, I think he travels "ready to go". Like most, I believe he is a blue collar type worker, so he has a "kit" available to him that nobody would think otherwise. Maybe a tool chest, locked that others would think were tools.

Now, my husband a fisherman and hunter sometimes dresses like this. I say sometimes because it depends on where he is going: work, fishing, hunting ..... and so forth. Yes, the dad jeans as many have been calling them. I point this out because at first, I thought *single* because perhaps a married mans girlfriend or wife would perhaps "encourage" her boyfriend or husband to purchase a different style of jeans.

I'm not saying this to offend anyone or their SO, and I hope it doesn't. I say this somewhat playfully because having two daughters, that are just recently in their twenties, are SURE to "correct" myself or my husband, on our clothing. LOL We often laugh that if we aren't sure about what we are wearing, to "ask the girls".

So, my thoughts:

-He travels prepared, and saw the girls earlier, could even be a day or so before, if not that day and began making plans.

-My feeling for some reason is he does not live in that town, maybe he does have friends or once did, how he knows the ins and outs I have no idea, I just don't think he lives there.

-I still think single, and frequents a bar (just a feeling) maybe not a heavy drinker, but stops by for a couple beers type of guy. People know him, but not hang out type of know him. They know his name, what he does for work, but he is kind of quiet, nice guy nobody would expect.

-Maybe divorced a kid?

JMO

Back to reading.

If i had planned to commit a murder. I would of wore all black

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

That would make sense to me if it was at night, but that would only make you stick out during the day. Muted, average-guy colors make sense to me.

Exactly! Was a video made because it is not that common for people to actually cross it? It is scary! Of all of our members who have been there or visited, I can't remember one saying they crossed it. Maybe went out a bit and took a pic. But, I am not local, so I really don't know. It is just a thought that this guy seems to be one of the few who are comfortable going up and crossing.

I said it before, this guy operates on adrenaline. Everything surrounding that day was shrouded in high risk behavior. I can guess that the seen likely reflected that. My heart is so heavy for those sweet girls who should only know sleepovers with their bestie and exploring trails for interesting finds right now.

In my opinion, this guy will be able to feed on this adrenaline and the ability to dodge the search for him, for a little while. But, if the trail goes cold and the search is not as intense, it is only a matter of time before he needs his rush again. They better find him! Quickly. I personally think it is just one guy. These monsters don't generally like to share. How do you find another monster anyway? I mean, how does that first convo ever come up? (rambling. sorry)
That crossed my mind too...that they took a pic because it was probably uncommon to see people up there other than them, and so they may have felt spooked enough to film. In the pics, zoomed out, he seems to be at a little bit of a distance. So either she started filming because she had an "off" feeling or she was already filming and he inadvertently was in the frame. Or maybe he passed them unfilmed and when he circled around, they felt endangered enough to film the encounter.

Was it Nana or someone else who commented in an earlier thread that many boards looked unsafe: rotting and disrepair? In Libby's pictures, the bridge looks desolate. No one was on it (other than the suspect) and no one can be seen in the background of the pics. There didn't seem to be many people (witnesses) other than the statement one woman made who said she was there at approximately the same time, or shortly afterwards, and mentioned that she only saw a man (possibly suspect?) and maybe a couple other people.

I guess my point is that it didn't seem that populated, and the mere presence of someone on the bridge with them may have been strange to them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I wish LE would have looked the day the girls were reported missing. Maybe That town/city doesn't have LE copter but they could called in state to search. I can't image if my 13-14 yr old went missing & the search was called of. I honestly don't feel that dna was found/ or will match if found. Idk but them passing out flyers 2 weeks later seems to me to be 2 weeks to late. As it is 19 hours past since they were reported missing to when they found. Jmo

The only reason I think they'd be interested in a backpack/duffle is if one of the other visitors (the couple or the other man) saw it being carried by one of the girls or the sister that dropped them off said they had one with them.

Agree. I think they probably know that one of the girls had one. I'm going with Libby since Abby doesn't look like she's wearing one in the pic.

For almost the entire time since I've heard of this case, I have had the feeling that it was slightly random.

Explanation: I IMO think like most, that he has done this before. So, I think he travels "ready to go". Like most, I believe he is a blue collar type worker, so he has a "kit" available to him that nobody would think otherwise. Maybe a tool chest, locked that others would think were tools.

Now, my husband a fisherman and hunter sometimes dresses like this. I say sometimes because it depends on where he is going: work, fishing, hunting ..... and so forth. Yes, the dad jeans as many have been calling them. I point this out because at first, I thought *single* because perhaps a married mans girlfriend or wife would perhaps "encourage" her boyfriend or husband to purchase a different style of jeans.

I'm not saying this to offend anyone or their SO, and I hope it doesn't. I say this somewhat playfully because having two daughters, that are just recently in their twenties, are SURE to "correct" myself or my husband, on our clothing. LOL We often laugh that if we aren't sure about what we are wearing, to "ask the girls".

So, my thoughts:

-He travels prepared, and saw the girls earlier, could even be a day or so before, if not that day and began making plans.

-My feeling for some reason is he does not live in that town, maybe he does have friends or once did, how he knows the ins and outs I have no idea, I just don't think he lives there.

-I still think single, and frequents a bar (just a feeling) maybe not a heavy drinker, but stops by for a couple beers type of guy. People know him, but not hang out type of know him. They know his name, what he does for work, but he is kind of quiet, nice guy nobody would expect.

-Maybe divorced a kid?

JMO

Back to reading.

So glad you joined us! We're a bunch of nuts on this tree trying to bring justice to Libby & Abby

IMO, calling off the search didn't really matter because they were already dead by then.

I still cannot get out of my head BG was on the bridge with his hands in his pockets. Based on our wonderful members who went and looked for themselves, this bridge isn't a "stroll". It's a challenge, not wide, tall and has slats missing. I don't think BG is old but I don't think he's young either (I'm guessing 40's). I too think he may do some sort of work that involves heights because of this.

Would BG really risk abducting girls ON the bridge??? I'm not great with directions and totally thrown off on back and forth, north and south with all the maps :/ Would he risk confronting two teenage girls who are more agile than himself, on a narrow bridge WAY high over water? What if one of them pushed him off when he confronted them?? Was that a risk he was willing to take? Or, did he walk the bridge joking with them about how challenging and scary it was until they got back to the end THEN abduct them? They felt safe because they WERE on the bridge so they didn't think anything of it when they all walked to the end together. He's chit chatting telling them it's his first time there, blah blah, again, because of being ON the bridge, they don't feel weird then BOOM, he strikes when they get to the end. I say "felt safe" because I'm still not sure if it was Liberty that took the photo of him. I can't be sure that they weren't just playing around taking pics here and there and accidentally caught him. Yes, it looks like in one photo Abby was close (if that was her) but did Libby take it or someone else?? (see below)

I've talked to my kids about stranger danger for a long time. They always say the first thing they will do is "kick them in the b***s" I get freezing in fear if a gun or knife is pulled but on a narrow, tall bridge over water, I would be shocked if one of the girls didn't put up somewhat of a fight. That's why I think he did it at the end, BOOM, pull it and go, no where to run or fight, they knew they couldn't, she could only press record. Or maybe she started recording at the end of the bridge. Poor babies :( UGHHHH

I do have to say I agree that I also think that's Abby cropped out of the photo and her jacket showing. When I first saw that, I thought it was her OR, it was another person out there walking and taking photos that accidentally snapped the pic and caught him and Abby walking, it wasn't Liberty herself taking that photo. It wouldn't be out of the question another bystander caught them on the bridge. Maybe they weren't ON the bridge, they were too scared standing at the end snapping photos and that's why it's cropped from so far away. Again, my above scenario, he could be walking and chatting with them and didn't strike until later when they got to the end and the people were gone.

I hope they catch him soon. I'm trying to keep up with this thread but it moves so fast it's hard to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk97821