FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

From the program "Disappeared" it looks like a suicide.

sex trafficing is heavy in the area, according to her mom. still hopes to find her in a drug,prostitution ring.
I watch the disappeared all the time, very interesting.
She would have had to be in a really bad state. I think forced prostitution rings target people who are living illegally in a foreign country, severely addicted to drugs, have no support from stable friends and family, or are fugitives from the law. There has to be some element where the victims are desperate and have no one to turn to but the criminals. I don't think they snatch reasonably stable people from their home city.

I know weirdos kidnap people and on rare occasion manage to hold them for long periods of time, but that's different from a trafficking ring.

I only listened to the Disappeared show; didn't get to watch it closely, but it seemed like at the end they really carried on about the trafficking thing, as if the friends and family interviewed were trying to convince themselves of something implausible. It would only be plausible, IMHO, if turns out she had a serious addiction, was estranged from most of her family, and sometimes hung out with serious criminals.

Going way back to page 4 where this was mentioned:
respectfully snipped from:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Escambia-Co-12-Aug-2013&p=9790620#post9790620

There was no mentioned of this in the show.
Thanks, I wrote that. Not sure why they didn't cover it in the show... but that detail has always bothered me, about her picking up the box of clothes from her BF roommate. There is more but it is all mostly speculation on my part...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The family just had a vigil for her. They kept the location quiet unless messaged due to the extortion attempts they have been subjected to. It makes you wonder about the state of the world when so frequently we here about people in their hardest times being targeted and their desperation preyed upon.

I honestly can say i dont believe the cops on this case are aware of the couch surfing

the link no longer works, can you search profiles?

The link no longer works.... wonder if her page was taken down.... Back then the link worked without joining. If you want to do a member search, you have to join, which I don't want to do...

Hoping another local can help me with this idea. If the neighbor told LE that Tiffany's car had not been there for more than two days, it's currently entirely possible she came across to Pensacola Beach through the Pensacola Beach toll where the camera picked her up and then headed east toward Navarre. Currently, exiting the Navarre Beach bridge (which is accessible by driving east through Pensacola Beach past Portifino) there is no toll or cameras. My family and I frequently come across the island on one end and exit the other. Was this the same situation in 2013? If so, Tiffany could have drove across PBeach toll, east to Navarre Beach, over the bridge to Navarre/Gulf Breeze area. She could have also returned this way and drove as far west as possible ending up at Fork Pickins. If there was no toll, her car could have not been found for several days because it wasn't there.

As for the couch surfing, the FAQ's on Help Find Tiffany fb page says this- Tiffany does have a couch surfing account, and many have asked us about this connection. She has not logged into the service since June 30th. The authorities are aware of it.

I was able to verify there has not been a toll on the Navarre Beach side since 2005 when Hurricane Ivan brought the toll booths down. IMO it's entirely possible Tiffany or someone else, drove her car over the night of August 12th, exited through the Navarre side, then brought the car back at a later date through the same way they exited. I attached a photo (hopefully correctly) for those not familiar with the area.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 12.11.17 PM.jpg

I'm getting possible echoes of Brittany Drexel here. Jmo. Feels like this was someone Tiffany did not know. She was an artist and empath. I could see her trying to help someone or answer a question for them which exposed her to abduction. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She would have had to be in a really bad state. I think forced prostitution rings target people who are living illegally in a foreign country, severely addicted to drugs, have no support from stable friends and family, or are fugitives from the law. There has to be some element where the victims are desperate and have no one to turn to but the criminals. I don't think they snatch reasonably stable people from their home city.

I know weirdos kidnap people and on rare occasion manage to hold them for long periods of time, but that's different from a trafficking ring.

I only listened to the Disappeared show; didn't get to watch it closely, but it seemed like at the end they really carried on about the trafficking thing, as if the friends and family interviewed were trying to convince themselves of something implausible. It would only be plausible, IMHO, if turns out she had a serious addiction, was estranged from most of her family, and sometimes hung out with serious criminals.

Actually it happens out here in CA - girls abducted from malls and shipped over to the desert here in houses to be used as sex slaves. We just don't hear about it bc most of those young girls are low/middle income Hispanic. But blonde girls - traffickers can get a good buck for that. That pretty blonde mom who was abducted while jogging might be a good example. Brittany Drexel, too (as I'm convinced possibly she was held as a sex slave for money with some before being murdered).

I do agree that typically we see more at risk women trafficked, but there are numerous cases indicating people also are abducted for trafficking. And to think - how many cases are there where the person is a victim of trafficking yet we aren't aware of it and assume they went MIA or were murdered not long after abduction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Followed this sad case from the beginning... foul play is highest on my list; but suicide possible...

It really looks like suicide - she was pretty old for trafficking, and besides, had too many connections to the area in that regard. She obviously loved the outdoors, and the ocean would have been like a home to her (I recently worked as a Park Ranger, and we had numerous suicides of people who just loved being in the woods - not to mention many others who were terminally ill, very old, etc who came to the property secretly hoping they would ie there; often they did).

Tiffany had a lot of family and friends and always went out of her way to help anyone. I really don't think suicide makes sense, especially when a body has not been found - and multiple witnessing saw a man with her vehicle. She would have left a note or made it easy to find her body if she was suicidal.

Googling "notes left in suicides" - only 25 to 30 percent leave notes... Most of the cases I followed - no note; and the act seemed somewhat spontaneous ( where a person may have been thinking about it for sometime and then suddenly acts)... As for making it easy to find her body - surprisingly, from my limited experience, I haven't seen that.
But, having said all this, I have no idea if that the case here, and foul-play remains most likely from all that's been mentioned...

Googling "notes left in suicides" - only 25 to 30 percent leave notes... Most of the cases I followed - no note; and the act seemed somewhat spontaneous ( where a person may have been thinking about it for sometime and then suddenly acts)... As for making it easy to find her body - surprisingly, from my limited experience, I haven't seen that.
But, having said all this, I have no idea if that the case here, and foul-play remains most likely from all that's been mentioned...

That's a fair analysis. But you still can't take that theory very far.
For example, if she did commit suicide, then why was her carseen two miles into Ft. Pickens, and then later moved to the parking lot tendays after she went missing? If the witnesses truly saw that car in two different places, andreally did see a man near the car each time (likely the same man because inboth instances he was wearing red shorts and no shirt) then I can assume sheeither did not wish to be found, or that she was contemplating committingsuicide during that period before she moved her car to the parking lot. Stillunlikely, however, because during that time, she would have needed to eat, Iwould assume? And during that time, she would have had to ignore many callsfrom family and friends.

I won’t go into more speculation here out of respect for herand her family. But I don’t believe Tiffany was someone who would have donethat. There was never any indication she was mentally unstable. And even ifthere didn’t need to be for it to be a possible scenario, the other details don’tsupport it.

I should clarify – I once knew Tiffany. Not well, but enoughthat this case has haunted me since the day she went missing. I may be biasedwhen I say I don’t think she would have done that, but I hope it’s more insightthan bias.

Were all sightings of her vehicle confirmed by cameras?

Also, I really don't buy trafficking in this case. I understand why families cling to this less terrible (somewhat) option but with her having taken time off work, it just does not seem likely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back