IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 different guys? 1 younger, 1 older. Different shoes.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

About six threads ago, my goodness, we have been at this awhile, I talked about that. One picture the guy looks young and the other looks similar but older, almost like father and son. I had to let that idea go though as they are wearing (current converstation over headgear aside), the exact same clothes?

Plus, wouldn't LE identified as two suspects, keeping in mind that these are stills from video? I don't know but I agree the pictures are strange like that.

I respectively disagree with your interpretation of Mr. Slocum's words. I often wear a pullover hoodie, but never pull the hood over my head. It could just be bunched around his neck area.

Ok, but that would mean he did not answer the direct question about the hat or hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if he's wearing a hat, a cap, a beanie, a hoodie, a grocery bag, a mask, an gun, a girdle, a scabbard, a pig prod, a knife, a night stick, a watch, a scarf, or all of the above, but I can testify without reservation that some of you guys have some fertile imaginations....

Excellent

I was wondering if there's a way to take what little facial detail we have from both pics, and overlay them. Even a little more detail would help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

About six threads ago, my goodness, we have been at this awhile, I talked about that. One picture the guy looks young and the other looks similar but older, almost like father and son. I had to let that idea go though as they are wearing (current converstation over headgear aside), the exact same clothes?

Plus, wouldn't LE identified as two suspects, keeping in mind that these are stills from video? I don't know but I agree the pictures are strange like that.
I keep coming back to that

Time to shift to another topic. I just sat through murder trial of my sister. What he was wearing was not important except for what they collected that had blood evidence on it for DNA. They did not find him by clothes he was wearing. They found him by people seeing him, his vehicle, blood, knife, foot prints things like that.

Unless he mentally retarded which I doubt he has changed his clothes. He planned this...Maybe they will find clothes somewhere maybe not. My sisters clothes were never found after two days...

How many days has he had...think about it.

He does not look homeless he has the means to buy or has other clothing...

:(

I don't know if he's wearing a hat, a cap, a beanie, a hoodie, a grocery bag, a mask, an gun, a girdle, a scabbard, a pig prod, a knife, a night stick, a watch, a scarf, or all of the above, but I can testify without reservation that some of you guys have some fertile imaginations....

I busted out laughing at this! You should have seen the Deorr Kunz, Jr., thread. We were talking about cougars and bears, and indirectly, aliens and Bigfoot

I will second this one...

Hat, hood or hair.
When I first saw his pic it reminded me of Ross Harris's hair style from the pic I saw, i think that's the right man I'm thinking off. The one who left his boy in the car.

LE always want to " get their man " but in this case, they really, really want to get him, very impressive! imo.
rbbm.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/27/reward-likely-top-100k-soon/98496962/
Delphi residents, police confident killer will be caught
“We’re scared that he’s still out there," Thiele said. "What’s to say he ain’t going to do it again and choose older victims?”
Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said detectives from as far away as Allen County in northeastern Indiana and Bloomington in the south work alongside local, county, and state investigators, as well as agents from the FBI. He estimates more than 20 agencies have sent investigators to help.
"Driven and focused," Leazenby said when asked about the morale among the investigators.
"Every time I go up for a briefing," he continued, "I see the resources and those on board with this investigation. The determination they display — their body language, their faces. It’s not like anything I’ve seen in my career."

Police executed a search warrant in relation to the case at a residence west of Delphi Feb. 16. Slocum said that resident is not being considered a suspect. He said he did not know if other search warrants have been executed in relation to the case as of Friday but that law enforcement is not ruling out the practice, adding investigators will obtain search warrants if they gain enough evidence to do so.

“We’re not going to limit ourselves to any one thing,” Slocum said.
He praised his colleagues’ efforts in the investigation.

“If people could see how hard these law enforcement officers are working in this headquarters, they would be very proud,” Slocum said.

He went on to thank Delphi Mayor Shane Evans along with members of the community and surrounding area.

“They’ve been more than gracious with their hospitality,” Slocum said.

http://www.rushvillerepublican.com/...cle_efcd4877-4c30-5be5-a6fe-d874b9386a56.html

Hat, hood or hair.
When I first saw his pic it reminded me of Ross Harris's hair style from the pic I saw, i think that's the right man I'm thinking off. The one who left his boy in the car.

yes, and also Dylan Roof (Church shooter)

I do think it would help to know if what we see in the photo of perp is hair or a hat-covering of sorts. If a forward flopping hairstyle, that might help to identify him if someone is questioning a person they think they identify. Without that verification, we are left guessing and disagreeing on what we see.

attachment.php
If you watch the video you will see that this particular tree is KEY. The video lines this photo with this place on the bridge. The tree is quite distinct. I don't think there is any doubt but if you can come to another conclusion I would be interested to hear for sure

The tree is distinct, because the original leader (main "branch" or trunk) has been damaged or removed; and a "new leader (side branch)" is in the process of forming. The new leader is growing thick and straightening into a vertical growth pattern, from a horizontal one. It takes a few years for damaged tree to straighten themselves out and resume vertical growth. Sorry if this sounded confusing, I'm just a firewood hack, not an arborist.

I hate to say this but if these girls were shot someone would of heard it. I think it was a knife because it was brutal. I think it was sexually motivated...and he went into a rage. He is dangerous and will do it again.

He is NOT and I stress this mental. He planned this to well. He has no regard for human life.

Hat, hood or hair.

YES! I see that kind of hairstyle too. I'm trying to skim past a lot of repeat posts of pics though for personal reasons. Many know the man in my avatar is my late husband, who died last year, and you don't see it in that particular photo but the suspect is looking down and I'm seeing my husband every time! The shape of face, goatee and even the nose. It's even more eerie to me.

I've made a start on a case map, I'm going to take my time because I want. even more than usual to get everything accurate. I have to go get groceries too so I'll continue later.

Sorry having issues again posting. Must be my phone keypad. I meant to say in my last post in response to a person saying he looks younger in one image than the other. That is possible. I have personal experience in seeing that some photos make me look younger whilst another will highlight any aging signs I have ..all taken around the same time. .

I hate to say this but if these girls were shot someone would of heard it. I think it was a knife because it was brutal. I think it was sexually motivated...and he went into a rage. He is dangerous and will do it again.

He is NOT and I stress this mental. He planned this to well. He has no regard for human life.

Silencer

Sadly, I fear you're probably right, although we don't know how he did it, this is one sick person and the fact he did what he did and isn't apprehended can only lead to the conclusion that he would be willing if not eager to do it again. I really hope they get this guy soon by whatever means necessary....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow