IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This indychannel map?
2017-02-14%2015_46_44-Missing%20girls%20in%20Delphi,%20Indiana_1487105230027_55132209_ver1.0_640_480.png

I believe it was the first one to have a marker for where they were found, further north east than where I believe they were located.
I agree, this mark is completely off. If you look at the helicopter video that shows the crime scene tape shimmering you can get a good idea of the proper location (between the cemetery and the river).

BTW, skibaboo, your maps rock! :clap:

I'm sure this has been answered but here goes- are there walking trails on the south end of the bridge? Curious if the bridge was supposed to be off limits how would you get to them?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

I wonder if the guy she saw was the BG or an accomplice? There's never been a description of said man nor has he or the couple been identified. I'm sure there's a reason for that - LE making sure whatever information is pertinent remains under wrap.

A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

IMO - At one time, I saw a pic on social media taken on/of the bridge at 3:49 PM on 2/13/2017. There is nothing suspect in the pic, and I'm sure LE knows about it.

Just out of curiosity has anyone seen / read that LE searched the cemetery? If we are to think he used it as a get away wouldn't it then be reasonable to assume they would have gone over every inch looking for a shoe print, tire tracks, anything?

That's one of the reasons I think he didn't go back through the park.

There's another trail below the trail to the bridge that takes you down to the river. You can not see it from the bridge trail. You can see how steep it is in the second picture.
32092bd05b4e148aadd6bcd604c499ef.jpg
069171153b29d8675b50fb94664eaa2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the helicopter footage? I have looked, but cannot find it.

I'm sure this has been answered but here goes- are there walking trails on the south end of the bridge? Curious if the bridge was supposed to be off limits how would you get to them?
My understanding is that there are no trails on the south end of the bridge - all trails are on the north side.

I wonder if the guy she saw was the BG or an accomplice? There's never been a description of said man nor has he or the couple been identified. I'm sure there's a reason for that - LE making sure whatever information is pertinent remains under wrap.

True
And her name has been published!

Reward up to $211,000
[video=twitter;836978736167780352]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/836978736167780352[/video]

I feel maybe LE might know or suspect that someone who knows the suspect is not talking.That might be why the family will talk to the public soon.I feel if someone does not come up and turn the guy in after they see this presser when it comes out that they are very very cold hearted.That's so sad for Abby and Libby and their families.

Grrr if I didn't have this dumb thing called a job and a life that I was responsible for I would love to just pack up and go to the trail so that I could see this for myself. It may just be me but the maps just don't completely make sense to me, I would need to walk it myself to truly be able to form a solid opinion on what happened. I just keep going back and forth and all over the place lol

The public trail ends at the beginning (north) side of the bridge.

I think that he either walked in from the parking spaces in town, he utilized the cemetery or he parked on one of the other trails in the area not connected to this park. I would imagine quite a few people park at the cemetery to walk the trails as there's such limited spaces near the bridge. I don't think cars parked at the cemetery would arouse much suspicion, and this guy knew he needed to park for awhile. It's probably already been answered, but I wonder if the parking lot in town has camera surveillance? Although I really do not think he used that parking.

ETA: I really want to get down there and check my theories out. Hopefully next week if they haven't solved this (and I'm praying my hardest that they do!).

Regarding the lady who said she was on bridge @ 3pm and saw a couple and a man (hope I got that right), was there ever a description given by her?

Just out of curiosity has anyone seen / read that LE searched the cemetery? If we are to think he used it as a get away wouldn't it then be reasonable to assume they would have gone over every inch looking for a shoe print, tire tracks, anything?
They were searching the back of the cemetery and woods when I was there. Spotlights still up. Spotlight is in fact pointed to the path leading to the river. No trespassing-private property sign there

f8dfbd0d760a023b4ae3fbad1577205c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members