IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 35, should have included that in the picture, DOH!

I don't think this guy has his hood on. Seems he's wearing a bulky, jacket w/maybe a hoodie underneath, or a hood on the back of the jacket, and a long t-shirt as well. Even w/you trying to look like his style of dress, and you did a great job, btw, look how disheveled this guy is, and look how neat you are. He reminds me of someone who wants to be invisible in the middle of a crowd. I think he's looking down, w/his hands in his pockets, and dressed as he is, to appear nondescript, until he scopes out the situation, and then he can do an about face and come up behind them. I still think this guy is a catfisher and he didn't want to alert them right away that he was the guy who was meeting them.

Well,I'm soooo confused.I have very bad tunnel vision sometimes and I had convinced myself this was a snapchat murder.Someone saw Abigail's picture then came over.But I just now realized maybe he did flash them on the bridge.I don't know if that fit's in my theory or not.I'm going to quit trying to figure out everything.I'm exhausted.I will wait for LE to come out with more information.

My opinion is that he was about to pull out the gun to subdue them. moo

I agree wholeheartedly.

I really do think those two sequenced photos are showing his actions right before he pulls a weapon on them and orders them off that south side of the bridge.

I think it is a knife though which may explain why they may have not been able to scream and may have done what he told them to because the shock of having a knife pulled on you I think is almost more frightening than a gun.

I do see what appears to be a gun in the pocket so it could have been a gun he pulled too.

That looks too much like a little dog to not be a little dog.

9290a126c68444448df0e644ca933941.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

They say "money talks," but when it comes to serious a crime, that’s not always the case. When somebody knows something about a crime, it usually comes down to one of two things that keep them clammed up.

“One of them is fear, and that’s where the anonymous part comes in, and the other is apathy, they just don’t want to get involved in the system,” said Central Indiana Crime Stoppers Director Steve Dubois, who can’t comment directly on what’s happening in Delphi because it’s not a Crime Stoppers case. Despite that, he understands how much a reward can help people to speak up.

“Rewards have a tendency to push them over that bump,” said Dubois. The Delphi murders reward is being handled by Indiana State Police.

“It seems every time we have a change in anything in this case, when we released the voice, when we released the photograph naming that person as a suspect, people seem to want to get involved a little more, so as we’re increasing this reward [and] we’re continuing to receive information,” said State Police Sergeant Tony Slocum.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/01/despite-delphi-reward-some-may-fear-speaking-up/

I've become convinced that these images are like a Rohrshack test - you can crop, enlarge, contrast, colorize, etc. until you see anything you want to see.

Did Abby have a phone, or only Libby? If so, has Abby's phone been found?
Tapatalk keeps crashing on me, so I can't search right now. However, in one of the early threads, it was stated that Abby did not have a phone. There's probably a link somewhere back there, if you have better luck navigating the forum.

It was posted around the same time that Abby also used SM much less than Libby. Considering that Libby would have turned 15 this year, she probably had interests more in tune with a high school girl. Abby was younger.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I still think this guy is a catfisher and he didn't want to alert them right away that he was the guy who was meeting them.

I have read references to BG being a "catfish" or a "cat fisher". What does this mean? Does it mean he could have been literally fishing or "noodling" for catfish? Or, does it just mean he is probably a mid west hick?

Really wondering how this guy is feeling and acting right now.

Is he nervous, upset, remorseful, scared?
Or, is he feeling excited, satiated, proud, superior, smart?

Hoping that FBI will soon be providing an updated profile.
imo, speculation.

So now we have moved on from him exposing himself to holding a dog? :juggle:

I noticed in the side by sides with IndependentFeeds, you can see how big BG's nose appears. And droopy over top skin of upper lip. Even though IF blurred is out, it didn't have that large overhang.

Gun in right jacket pocket, butt first? Im going crosseyed or i see what appears an outline of gun....

I've become convinced that these images are like a Rohrshack test - you can crop, enlarge, contrast, colorize, etc. until you see anything you want to see.
I didnt want to see a dog. I didnt notice anything until someone asked what it looked like. To me it looks like a dog. Real/stuffed. Idk.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have read references to BG being a "catfish" or a "cat fisher". What does this mean? Does it mean he could have been literally fishing or "noodling" for catfish? Or, does it just mean he is probably a mid west "country bumpkin" / "hayseed"?
lure (someone) into a relationship by means of a fictional online persona.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Google is your friend lol....that's how I learn most of this new lingo

Mapquest says 78 miles. I did say "about" an hour. It would only take me "about" an hour.:peace:

This is rural Indiana though. It's country highways most of the way. You would be hard pressed to get there in less than 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz