IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. I live in Indiana so this really hits close to home. Newly registered so I could "talk" to you lovely people.

I wanted to bring something up that I am not sure has been discussed yet..or maybe I missed it.

I know much has been said about the BG parking at the cemetery BUT if he did this would not his jeans be wet? They would be wet on the legs if he parked at the cemetery, walked through the creek to get to the other end of the bridge to meet the Abby and Libby.

I am probably way off base but had to throw that out there...
Good point, and welcome to WS!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

On Feb 27th the sheriff corrected the misunderstanding that he was reporting DNA has been found of the killer as most of the media reported.

Whether DNA has been found is still a mystery to the public.

DELPHI, Ind. — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby clarified his on-air comments from a Thursday interview during a Fox59 report, noting he didn't intend to confirm or deny that investigators collected DNA evidence in the double homicide investigation of Abby Williams and Liberty German.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...riff-clarifies-reports-dna-evidence/98351378/

Greetings from Italy.

I'm following this case just out of curiosity. I often give a look to FBI website and searching more information about this case on google i have stumbled upon this forum.

Since unfortunatelly I have no time to read all the threads and pages back, I would like to know if has been already discussed about a particular on the picture of the suspect. If you did already, you can delete my post and i apologize for that.

please see attachment.

CEkNQ4z.jpg

this is the original photo posted by Sgt Slocum.

GYCTmmE.jpg

what/who exactly is the thing/person on the red circle? is another person? is the background? is just my mind blowing?

thank you for the efforts you are putting on this i will follow those threads until the case will be solved. we hope soon.

may the poor souls of that two young ladies rest in peace.

edit: sorry for any typo.

Ciao

attachment.php
T
I am new to this, delete if not allowed....

Attachments

• 17021972_10154897669056422_5928919690570841461_n.jpg
    17021972_10154897669056422_5928919690570841461_n.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,246
I have a question, and on the surface it may appear to be one of those smart-aleck questions...............but not really.

The reward for the apprehension and prosecution of the killer in this case is up to $200,000

Question: Will the IRS make the person who claims the reward pay income taxes on it, or is it tax exempt ?

Greetings from Italy.

I'm following this case just out of curiosity. I often give a look to FBI website and searching more information about this case on google i have stumbled upon this forum.

Since unfortunatelly I have no time to read all the threads and pages back, I would like to know if has been already discussed about a particular on the picture of the suspect. If you did already, you can delete my post and i apologize for that.

please see attachment.

CEkNQ4z.jpg

this is the original photo posted by Sgt Slocum.

GYCTmmE.jpg

what/who exactly is the thing/person on the red circle? is another person? is the background? is just my mind blowing?

thank you for the efforts you are putting on this i will follow those threads until the case will be solved. we hope soon.

may the poor souls of that two young ladies rest in peace.

Ciao
Yes it has been discussed, the consensus is foliage. Welcome to WS!

Hi Everyone. I live in Indiana so this really hits close to home. Newly registered so I could "talk" to you lovely people.

I wanted to bring something up that I am not sure has been discussed yet..or maybe I missed it.

I know much has been said about the BG parking at the cemetery BUT if he did this would not his jeans be wet? They would be wet on the legs if he parked at the cemetery, walked through the creek to get to the other end of the bridge to meet the Abby and Libby.

Good thinking and welcome! I would expect that the suspect would definitely be dirty, muddy and may possibly have blood on him. His shoes or boots would be very mucky looking. JMO

I believe the perp could have walked along the North side of the creek - along the roadway and/or the wooded areas. He didn't have to cross the creek. But good thinkin' and I'm glad you've joined us!

ETA But, exiting the crime scene I'd say... yep, you're exactly right... his pants would have been wet (at least near the bottom)!

I have a question, and on the surface it may appear to be one of those smart-aleck questions...............but not really.

The reward for the apprehension and prosecution of the killer in this case is up to $200,000

Question: Will the IRS make the person who claims the reward pay income taxes on it, or is it tax exempt ?

Heck yeah it's taxable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
T
I am new to this, delete if not allowed....

Wow. Thank you for this info. I think it's relevant. If not, it's an indication that pedophilia perversion is rampant in every community.

I have a thought on the hands comment. It's gruesome but I assumed his his hands were probably messed up from beating the girls. :(

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

IRS always get their cut.

I have a thought on the hands comment. It's gruesome but I assumed his his hands were probably messed up from beating the girls. :(

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I think it was taken before the attack, moo

he could have parked there early, crossed the bridge, hid, waited for them to pass then come up behind.
I'm not saying this happen it's just a way to explain dry pants in your scenario.

It was posted on a discussion group, on FB. Im not good at a link. Just learning this. Maybe someone can tell me how?
Ty!!!!

Wow. Thank you for this info. I think it's relevant. If not, it's an indication that pedophilia perversion is rampant in every community.
Not sure how to do a link? It was on a FB discussion group. Cab someone tell me how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend