NY - Kayla Cuevas,16, & Nisa Mickens, 15, murdered, Brentwood, 13 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...down-on-Long-Island-Gang-MS-13-410901215.html

It’s been nearly four months since the murders of 15-year-old Nisa Mickens and 16-year-old Kayla Cuevas, and Zagajeski, the commanding officer of the Suffolk County gang unit, is patrolling the streets...

Police believe the deaths of five teens are connected to the MS-13 gang. Along with Mickens and Cuevas, the bodies of Jose Pena-Hernandez , 18, Oscar Acosta, 19, and Miguel Garcia-Moran, 15, were also found throughout Brentwood over a six-week period in September and October of last year...

Suffolk County Police Commissioner Tim Sini said 90 MS-13 gang members have been arrested since the death of Mickens and Cuevas. Seven of them are facing federal RICO charges. There’s been no announcement of murder charges yet.

BRENTWOOD, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — Five members of the MS 13 gang have been arrested in connection to the murder of two teenage girls in Brentwood, sources told CBS2.

Police responding to a 911 call first found the body of Nisa Mickens lying in the road on Stahley Street in Sept. 2016.

A second body matching the description of 16-year-old Kayla Cuevas — who was with Mickens — was found a few blocks away in a wooded area off Ray Court one day later.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/brentwood-teen-murder-arrest/

BRENTWOOD, N.Y. — Police have alleged gang members in custody in connection with a spree of teenage killings in Brentwood, officials said.

The spree began in September with the deaths of Nisa Mickens, 15, and Kayla Cuevas, 16. They were walking in the area when MS-13 gang members allegedly tried to kidnap Cuevas. Mickens tried to fight off the kidnappers and both of the teenage girls were killed.

Police also discovered the remains of 19-year-old Oscar Acosta in September. He was reported missing on May 2nd. At that time, Suffolk County police said they suspected “foul play” could be involved.

Officials also found the body of Miguel Garcia Morán, 15, not long after that. They believed MS-13 was connected to all of the deaths.

The individuals arrested have been connected to only three of the deaths. It was not immediately clear which of the three victims those in custody were linked to.

http://pix11.com/2017/03/02/police-in-brentwood-arrest-gang-members-connected-to-murders-of-teens/

This city and also VA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, mom for all the info. I saw this earlier on News12. So glad there's been arrests.

These arrest would not have been made if Burke was still in charge. He dismantled the gang task force. He did not want Federal oversite. FEDS NOT WANTED.
At least ten of those charged are ILLEGALS. They will do life no doubt. Which means no POLITICIANS waiting to CODDLE them upon their release.

These arrest would not have been made if Burke was still in charge. He dismantled the gang task force. He did not want Federal oversite. FEDS NOT WANTED.
At least ten of those charged are ILLEGALS. They will do life no doubt. Which means no POLITICIANS waiting to CODDLE them upon their release.

Agreed.
Burke really did a number on SC. Jeopardized the safety of the county for so long. Not to mention, his nasty *advertiser censored* corruption and crimes. Good riddance.

I worked in LE for awhile. illegal felons have been deported for years. ICE puts a hold on them and then picks them up when they are done w their time.

Don't know if this one has been linked yet, but same gang.........

I also posted this on the TX - Houston, HispFem, 15 - 25, killed by two satanic men, Feb'17 thread.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...cid=spartandhp

"The Gaithersburg teen would soon be killed in a manner police called “savage and brutal. . . horrific.” It is one of a series of overlapping cases involving teens and young people associated with a resurgent MS-13 that have troubled authorities from Virginia to Maryland and resulted in 16 arrests.
The cases also include the slaying of 21-year-old Christian Alexander Sosa Rivas, whose body was found along the Potomac River in Dumfries in January, and the disappearance and return of two Fairfax County girls, 16-year-old Lizzy Rivera Colindres of Springfield and 17-year-old Venus Lorena Romero Iraheta of Alexandria.
On Friday, Fairfax police also discovered two sets of remains in a park in the Lincolnia section of the county. They said that case too is gang-related."

Don't know if this one has been linked yet, but same gang.........

I also posted this on the TX - Houston, HispFem, 15 - 25, killed by two satanic men, Feb'17 thread.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...cid=spartandhp

"The Gaithersburg teen would soon be killed in a manner police called “savage and brutal. . . horrific.” It is one of a series of overlapping cases involving teens and young people associated with a resurgent MS-13 that have troubled authorities from Virginia to Maryland and resulted in 16 arrests.
The cases also include the slaying of 21-year-old Christian Alexander Sosa Rivas, whose body was found along the Potomac River in Dumfries in January, and the disappearance and return of two Fairfax County girls, 16-year-old Lizzy Rivera Colindres of Springfield and 17-year-old Venus Lorena Romero Iraheta of Alexandria.
On Friday, Fairfax police also discovered two sets of remains in a park in the Lincolnia section of the county. They said that case too is gang-related."

lol ya look post above yours

This gang is also involved in the Demaris Reyes Rivas case from MD/VA.

Okay, gonna be a little snarky, but maybe the Feds need to round up all these gang members and put them on a deserted island and let them kill each other off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Okay, gonna be a little snarky, but maybe the Feds need to round up all these gang members and put them on a deserted island and let them kill each other off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Something.

The reason this gang is so particularly bloody is most are from El Salvador and there was a long standing civil war there. They use machetes because that's what they used a lot back in the old country. They grew up savage. Horrible.

TONIGHT: POLICE COMMISSIONER SINI DISCUSSES SCPD'S CRACKDOWN ON GANGS ON 'THE O'REILLY FACTOR'
Police Commissioner Timothy D. Sini will be on The O'Reilly Factor with Bill O'Reilly on Fox News tonight at 8 p.m. to discuss the extraordinary work of the men and women of the Suffolk County Police Department that led to the arrest of 142 MS-13 gang members since September 2016, including the individuals responsible for murdering Brentwood High School students Nisa Mickens and Kayla Cuevas, as well as the department's ongoing efforts and commitment to fully eradicating gangs from Suffolk County.

https://www.facebook.com/SuffolkPD/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back