Found Deceased WV - Georgia 'Malinda' Stone, 56, Fayette County, 5 Dec 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Fayette County Deputies search for missing woman
12665189_G.png

Malinda Stone, also known as Malinda Stone, was last seen at her residence on Sanger Road in the Hilltop area of Fayette County around 8:15 am on Monday, December 5, 2016.

Investigators said Stone*did not take her cell*phone with her when she left her home*and has not made any contact with her friends or family since Monday.
http://www.wearewvproud.com/story/34011099/fayette-county-deputies-search-for-missing-woman

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I personally find this strange emotional problems or not having left her cell phone behind and not returning to get it or returning at all in now over 20 days not calling family or friends over Christmas. Then given the Area and recent crimes of arson and murder Fayette County,WV has a long history of unsolved Arson,s and Murders and other crimes its riddled drug users making their own Meth and citizen fear calling law because they will become targets. Police are undermanned under funded and sadly some proven to have been corrupt. They fail to canvas neighborhoods asking questions and turning up the HEAT on known Criminals and asking hard questions as well as making arrest. They fail to put real police undercover cops in known areas of drug use and instead use criminals as informants that seem to have a poor effect on these criminals that laugh about these cops being to lazy and noneffective of stopping or preventing crime. In the meantime innocent citizens suffer home values decline and people that want to leave can't sell their homes or if they get lucky to sell they take a big loss on its market value. That being something else to market value not being equal or fair due to size, land there is something wrong when a 2 Bdrm is worth more than a 3bdrm. Bottom- line is There seems to be more to this woman missing than is being said. You would think she'd have at least gone to one store someplace in that last 20 days. Did she smoke, did she drink she has to eat so you'd think someone would have seen her she has to shower change cloths so there is more going on here I think than just missing. Then there is the Topix of Fayette County and Beckley area Criminals use it as warning each other rating on each other venting and terrorize an threaten neighbors yet police fail to use it trace IPs get deleted forums that these criminals get deleted when they say to much so they can destroy the evidence. Then innocent victims refuse to talk not just because they can become easy targets but because there is little to no enforcement little police patrol and towns to far apart for orders of protections by the time police get to you the criminal has dont beat you, killed you or burnt your home down or all of it. Then the fact these druggies stick together and many are related and wait til time passes and get even later when someone rats on their friends or family add in corrupt people that they can pay off to do illegal acts for them. Then police not using the full resources they could use more so when its provided by gov agencies so you must as are they really as lazy as many say or corrupt and have things to hide them self. You'd think that anyone that serves in law enforcement would want crimes solved.and criminals in prison and if needed build new bigger prisons and make the streets safe for honest citizen. Bring real jobs to the state, put drug addicts in prison stop making excuses for them they are sick no fact is they are criminals that made a choice to do use and sell drugs if they were sick they,d get treatment if they are addicted and don't want to be they'd get treatment. then using drugs to get people off other drugs is a bad joke and has not worked in the past and still wont work now its just trading one addiction for another.

See myself included people in West Virginia and other states I am sure with all the high tech toys out there people want pure Anonymous ways to report crime so their phones or computers cannot be traced and tracked and have police showing up at their door dragging them into the middle of crimes. I know some states offer an some websites offer such a means but many people don't know about it or have means to let lots of others know about these websites..

I think something more is up than just missing at this point. Sadly others can be in danger if that is the case and they say to much here openly because this can be easy looked up on the web. private groups are safer or private messages.

facebook is a bad joke on people who think there is anything private on it most criminals resort to facebook for all sorts of info on their target victims sad but true.

Aonesleuth

I don' t get your point, it is s bit cryptical for me, sorry.

Reactions: mrz
Any news about this lady?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/summersville-wv/TI6TNL0OJP0OAJGR3
Seems Police are still looking for Malina Stone Then there are several murders unsolved in the Fayette County,WV and Counties near by. You also Have a Topix posters relalted to police and makes some sick post on topix or criminal post that gets deleted all the time its strange and this person you could strongly suspect is a threat to law abiding citizens more so if the say anything about him he lives on topix under many names and isp area he uses proxy and drives to other areas to make post so others think he is another person commenting. he likes to comment on Arson and Murder forums on Topix maybe facebook to.or he reads them on facebook to stay informed acts like he is innocent and no one can findout who he is. I see no update as Malinda Stone Being Found news still reports she is missing:http://www.wvalways.com/story/34011165/woman-missing-from-fayette-county Then there is Another Cold Case in Oak Hill,WV seems there is a few around the few county areas that are unsolved murders
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-hill-wv/TVFK34LSADFRJQ27R while we can take Topix with a grain of slat there is half truths and lies on it and you have to read between the lines and keep them talking its good to search these topix forums for clues in these missing and unsolved murder cases. Evidence is always needed to solve cold case files and proper agencies and people willing to investigate and leave no stones un-turned as well as realize these could be your loved ones an friends and you'd want their cases solved.http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-hill-wv/TVFK34LSADFRJQ27R this person is likely a serial killer and Arsonist as well talks how bad others are with their crime and drugs even plays the role of victim and of course denial when a finger gets pointed at him. You can likely suspect he began killing at a young age and may have been who did the Sunnoco Murder of Eddie Brown I think that was 1992. Many Remains of Bodies were found in Fayette County in a certain area where this killer grew up and many bodies have been found thrown over a mountain side out of site hard to see or look for some have been found by Hunters over the years. Whats Clear is Topix in these local areas holds a lot of clues to solve some of these murders and missing persons cold cases.

Not sure what the real reason is why police have not solved many of these cold case murders but it seems to be clear other agencies and legal outside forces and investigators need to be brought in and get these cases solved at least most if not all of them and they need to take a real hard look at Topix post and do follow up investigations on them even start new forums their self to get these criminals and witnesses talking to gather more strong evidence for convictions.

One thing I learned in life real young is that I can't never did nothing and that quitters always loose most often and winners never quit except when winning really just cannot be done. Its Clear on cold case missing persons and murders we as a people/plubic can never stop investigating or let police stop either. No one should be above the law not the President, Pope or whoever NO One! all should be held accountable for their crimes in most cases we are not heartless people we understand there are circumstances that trigger people to commit crime/s. But Cold Blooded Murder, Arson Assault/s I have little understanding for more so when criminals take clear advantage of a unsuspecting target person/victim and kidnap,rape, or worse yet murder them in cold blood and cast or hide their body so it cannot be found the cold blooded murdering nut is the lowest form of human life and deserves no compassion or breaks of any sort. This type of person should never see outside a prison for the rest of their natural life. Its Also Clear the People need to help solve these murders and new agencies and organizations to solve murders and missing persons needs to be created. Strip these Criminals of their Code of silence make life a freaking living hell for them and their criminal buddies when these types of crimes are committed. They want peace and to be left alone then they better talk and leave real witnesses alone or the HEAT IS ON REALLY ON THEY WILL SEE NO PEACE OR COMFORT!! We as Citizens need to change the rules and stop letting these criminals get away with crime and destroying innocent lives. Its time to change the game and rules of the game.http://www.npr.org/2015/03/30/39506...ne-third-of-murders-in-america-go-unresolved: As long as we the people keep letting these crimes go on and letting them go unsolved the crimes only get worse and more innocent lives are dictated to and ran by low life criminals!

One thing I learned in life real young is that I can't never did nothing and that quitters always loose most often and winners never quit except when winning really just cannot be done. Its Clear on cold case missing persons and murders we as a people/plubic can never stop investigating or let police stop either. No one should be above the law not the President, Pope or whoever NO One! all should be held accountable for their crimes in most cases we are not heartless people we understand there are circumstances that trigger people to commit crime/s. But Cold Blooded Murder, Arson Assault/s I have little understanding for more so when criminals take clear advantage of a unsuspecting target person/victim and kidnap,rape, or worse yet murder them in cold blood and cast or hide their body so it cannot be found the cold blooded murdering nut is the lowest form of human life and deserves no compassion or breaks of any sort. This type of person should never see outside a prison for the rest of their natural life. Its Also Clear the People need to help solve these murders and new agencies and organizations to solve murders and missing persons needs to be created. Strip these Criminals of their Code of silence make life a freaking living hell for them and their criminal buddies when these types of crimes are committed. They want peace and to be left alone then they better talk and leave real witnesses alone or the HEAT IS ON REALLY ON THEY WILL SEE NO PEACE OR COMFORT!! We as Citizens need to change the rules and stop letting these criminals get away with crime and destroying innocent lives. Its time to change the game and rules of the game.http://www.npr.org/2015/03/30/39506...ne-third-of-murders-in-america-go-unresolved: As long as we the people keep letting these crimes go on and letting them go unsolved the crimes only get worse and more innocent lives are dictated to and ran by low life criminals!

Still missing: http://www.register-herald.com/news...cle_c2d0a6ec-e046-11e7-a400-f31df606cf56.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wvva.com/story/35968661/2017/07/Tuesday/two-missing-women-believed-to-be-dead

"FAYETTE COUNTY (WVVA) Two women who disappeared in Fayette County in 2016 are now believed to be dead, investigators with the Fayette County Sheriff's Dept. said Tuesday.

"At this point, Fayette County Sheriff Mike Fridley said he does not believe the two cases are related.

"... Since (Jasmine) Cruz's disappearance, Cpl. Willis said all the tips have tried up. It is the same problem detectives are running into with Georgia Stone. The Hilltop woman disappeared on December 5, 2016. She also left home with nothing but the clothes on her back."

Reactions: mrz
HILLTOP, WV (WOAY) – Over two years have passed since Georgia Malinda Stone was last seen at her residence located at 830 Sanger Road in the Hilltop area of Fayette County at approximately 8:15 am on Monday, December 5, 2016.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a red sweatshirt. She is described as a white female, 56 years old, approximately 5-02 and weighing around 130-140 pounds. She has blue eyes and brown hair and wears eyeglasses. She does not have any distinguishing scars, birthmarks or tattoos.
She is originally from the Nicholas County area, and investigators have followed up on numerous leads in both Fayette and Nicholas Counties since her reported disappearance.
We are asking that anyone with any information concerning the disappearance of Georgia Malinda Stone come forward.
Fayette County Sheriff's Department Still Looking For Tips After Woman Went Missing Two Years Ago

Fayette County Sheriff’s Department detectives are investigating the cause of death for a Hilltop woman whose remains were found in a wooded area near her home in October, Fayette Sheriff Mike Fridley reported last week.
[...]
“We’re still waiting to find out the cause of death — being natural or if something suspicious happened,” the sheriff said. “We’re still trying to figure that out. That’s part of the investigation now.”

Fridley and Fayette Sheriff’s Detective Sgt. W.K. Willis both declined Wednesday to speculate on the cause or manner of death. Fridley said that determining both is made more difficult due to the deterioration of evidence over time.

Fayette detectives continue Stone probe

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress