Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are chances that nobody gets charged in relation to KR murder due to lack of evidence, no reliable witnesses, no leads, investigation hit the dead end..

Any statistics on that

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Hopefully not. Don't know about the stats. on it, but not every single crime gets solved, but a lot do.

Totally agree SA

Well, Ant apparently slags off his father for many things, but how about he looks in the mirror? Seems he is giving his own children plenty of reason to slag him off when they get older, and perhaps even now.

The disappointment that Ant must load on his own children seems equal to the disappointment he apparently states about Borce.
If Borce "had done something about the situation" .... what about if Ant "does something about his situation" with regard to his own children.

Well, Ant apparently slags off his father for many things, but how about he looks in the mirror? Seems he is giving his own children plenty of reason to slag him off when they get older, and perhaps even now.

The disappointment that Ant must load on his own children seems equal to the disappointment he apparently states about Borce.
If Borce "had done something about the situation" .... what about if Ant "does something about his situation" with regard to his own children.

This is s good point and hopefully one he will see some day......

I'm sure that if AR and Karen were as close as he insinuates, she must have cared deeply for her step grandchildren

Who goes for a walk with over $800 CASH in their handbag? 'Coach' handbags are small and functional. I am a fan. It would have bulged. Was it last nights takings? Or the float for the shop? Emergency help for AR? WTF? Has this been discussed? Am I slow?

Who goes for a walk with over $800 CASH in their handbag? 'Coach' handbags are small and functional. I am a fan. It would have bulged. Was it last nights takings? Or the float for the shop? Emergency help for AR? WTF? Has this been discussed? Am I slow?

It's been discussed to death in earlier threads :) that money is only the amount BR CLAIMS Karen was carrying so IMO it is a made up number to try and justify a reason for Karen being missing which is either A: Karen running away and having access to a small amount of money to start her off or B: someone hurt Karen to take the money.

No, you aren't slow. We discussed this way, way back in the threads. Nobody does that. Unless they can't trust other house-dwellers with the money, in which case Karen would surely not have brought the money home, but instead deposited it or had a safe to lock it in at the shop or paid the overdue/due bill with it - done whatever it was intended for.

But going for a walk with $850 cash, and going missing, does give someone else a reason to not have the money at home or at the shop, when the forensic accountants are going over the financial case details.

I feel there must truly have been the $850, because that would have been provable in some way ... shop takings, bank withdrawal, till float, whatever.

I just checked my purse: nine notes of cash. Surprisingly, they make up hardly any thickness. Nine notes is all it would take for $850. Though if it was for shop change, it would need to be in smaller denominations, so more of an issue. No, we don't know where it was from or what it was for or whether it really existed or whether it existed but didn't go out with Karen.

I think if LE could decipher from the cctv footage of Karen's vehicle leaving of who exactly was in the car, they might be a step closer to knowing who committed the crime. Wonder if they will be needing to further question anyone in regard to exactly where and what they were doing on the day she went missing?

It's been discussed to death in earlier threads :) that money is only the amount BR CLAIMS Karen was carrying so IMO it is a made up number to try and justify a reason for Karen being missing which is either A: Karen running away and having access to a small amount of money to start her off or B: someone hurt Karen to take the money.

As far as we know anyway. At 10am. in the morning most people i imagine are at work, unless they work shift work. I don't think neighbours to the Ristevski house were that close in proximity either were they? It could be a very slight possibility no one saw her, especially if she was in a vehicle?

me thinketh me sleutheth too slowly

As far as we know anyway. At 10am. in the morning most people i imagine are at work, unless they work shift work. I don't think neighbours to the Ristevski house were that close in proximity either were they? It could be a very slight possibility no one saw her, especially if she was in a vehicle?

Karen's neighbourhood is one where all the houses are quite close. We did many Google street walks a long time ago. The only real point of weakness was the empty lot next to their house, which gives access back to the river. Though locals said that there is a definite path she likely would have used to walk, and that wasn't near the empty lot.

But there were at least several neighbours with CCTV on the street. And from memory, one of the cameras looked down the street almost exactly at Karen's house (but I just looked for that link and am unable to find it now).

I just wanted to mention that my tablet is getting old and I have seen other members cursing theirs. At times mine eats text, will not let me override suggestive spelling, and will not even entertain me the luxury of 'replying with quote'. I turn the little rotter off and on again and it flushes the memory.
I hope that helps anyone else who is tempted to drop out of civilisation and to use your tablet to chop broccoli on.

The service heard tributes from Mr Williams, relative Lisa Gray and close friends Anica and Rebecca Naumovski, according to the order of service.....

Mourners said her brother Stephen choked back tears when he asked his beloved older sister to say hello their late parents.
'I've got some unfinished business to take care of down here,' he said.
The service remembered the pricey Bella Bleu boutique owner and devoted mother as being 'forever young'. She met her husband at a party when she was a teenager, apparently telling him 'I like you'...

Ms Ristevski was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia with her family towards the end of primary school. She attended Deer Park High School in Victoria, worked at a law firm and later started her own boutique fashion business, Bella Bleu, which still operates today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...um-Karen-Ristevski-funeral.html#ixzz4aXyJczo1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther