IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows the full sentence and snipped those 3 words out for us. I'm not sure there is a reason we need to try and figure out what else was said since they do know. All they were doing was letting us hear the voice but wanted to do it in a way that didn't hurt the family further and give us nightmares. MOO

Keep in mind, LE has said the recorded words say "down the hill".... He definitely says GO or very fast ga.... Libby left this for US and they have that wrong... WE COULD be the key... If we focus...

Keep in mind, LE has said the recorded words say "down the hill".... He definitely says GO or very fast ga.... Libby left this for US and they have that wrong... WE COULD be the key... If we focus...

I would hope that linguistics experts in regional accents have studied more of the recording than has been released in order to try to determine where he is from.

I live on a old farm with lots of land about 10acres is woodland that is my private property. I don't really ever go in there but my husband checks the area weekly for anything suspicious and he literally finds all sorts in there.
It's so secluded we have no idea who's in there and what there doing.
My point is that I think this BG monster knew that no one would be around and even if Mr logan( I think it is)was home he wouldn't have a clue what was happening on his land.
We also have 5 people who have permission to hunt in the woodland and I have people asking all the time for permission to hunt.
maybe he hunted there before and knows the lay of land. He had to know that area well to able to get away and not have anything hold him up from leaving the area because people don't just stumble upon my private property, they know it's secluded and they know how to get in and out. I'm talking about poachers and teenagers. Most people on a hike would not go on to private property and he probably knew that. JMO

I am wondering about BG :
1) No one (that LE has told us about) saw him, even though there were other people in the park that day. That tells me that he was not there as a casual walker, but deliberately hid himself from other hikers. He probably did not use the trail at all until he got onto the bridge. As you hikers know, you can walk along a trail like the one in Delphi and not see a person or a forest animal that is 10 yards off to one side of the trail and keeping still. Especially if you're talking to someone while you're walking.
2) No one at the park heard him or the girls after they encountered him. This would be understandable if he had either disabled their voices right away (tape) or threatened them with something like a gun. That tells me that he came prepared. His pockets, and possibly his jacket, were not empty.
3) No one has seen him bearing signs of a fight with Libby (per her grandfather), at least not in the immediate aftermath of the crime. That tells me that (assuming her grandfather knew with certainty that she had fought the perp) he either lives alone, or with an older parent(s), or a really dense partner.
4) We know that he was, at least for part of the time, on private property. He must have known that it was private, due to signs and fences. What's the first thing you would think if you were trespassing on rural private property? The owner's dogs. If the owner(s) had one or more dogs with good instincts, you'd be in trouble. The owner could be in his bathtub at the time, but the dogs would be on you in a second. This might tell us that he knew darn well who in the area had what type of dog, if any, and if the dogs were typically outside. Of course, LE hasn't told us if any of the dogs close to the trail had alerted to BG.
5) If BG has ever been to a doctor or a dentist, it stands to reason that one of those people would recognize him. Maybe. Besides, where I live, every one of the medical/dental offices takes your picture before you are seen for the first time. It would be sweet if he had to go get medical or dental help now.
6) His driver's license picture. I wonder if the Indiana DMV saves those digitally? If they did, they could do a comparison.
Just my random mental output. And MOO.

Very good points. The only thing I would say is that the image is not very clear and it will be hard for many people such as doctors. to facially recognize him even if they have had contact with him . I think this is one reason the police and F.B.I have been flooded with tips.

I think this article is so very important so I want to mention it again even though it's already been shared-
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...se-dont-spread-rumors-in-delphi-investigation

Police do not want people playing detective, spreading rumors and creating sketches.( I'm paraphrasing but read the article!)
I'm sure some people mean well but they don't realize how damaging this stuff is. I've seen some of these things here but luckily the mods here do a great job of cleaning up.

I just read a new article on the case today. In the article it says LE has a suspect but no arrest?

I saw an article like this as well. When I read it though it was saying that the suspect was BG, so not exactly what I was hoping for /: It said that the released a photo of the suspect (BG) and that no arrests have been made. Depressing!

Thank you Ms Suzanne. From your link:

"You clearly have somebody or a number of people that are sick — they committed a double homicide —"

A number of people? wow

That's just a commentor who is not involved with the case speculating about it, and he goes on to get some other details wrong as well, IIRC.

"ABC News contributor and former FBI agent Steve Gomez, who is not involved in the Delphi case, told ABC News today that" etc

I'd love to know what time she said that so we knew what time was "five to six hours" prior.

The article quoted me perfectly!

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3525920/posts?page=15

Your Welcome.
Thank you Ms Suzanne. From your link:

"You clearly have somebody or a number of people that are sick — they committed a double homicide —"

A number of people? wow

I had the awful gut gnaw today that in the dark he pretended to be one more searcher in order to make his way out of there. In the woods it gets darker pretty quick when the sun has set.

I just saw the families are going to be speaking Thursday.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

The article quoted me perfectly!

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3525920/posts?page=15

I am confused about the cell phone pinging.

My elderly Mother, who has dementia, disappeared from her home. I called the police and they were going to ping her cell phone to find her exact location. My understanding of pinging is, you can find the tower it is pinging from and the location of the cell phone itself.

The statement from one of the girls grandfathers(I think) was it was pinging around town (more than one area). To me, that means, the cell phone was moving around town. This would indicate someone else other than Abby or Libby has the phone and was in town. Abby and Libby where on the trail and never in town.

Of course this is my understanding and MOO.

Where am I going wrong here?

I'd love to know what time she said that so we knew what time was "five to six hours" prior.

(FYI--Patty refers to Mike Patty, Libby's grandpa, who, along with her grandma, raised her.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The phone pinging "all over town".

Just a couple of theories about this. (other than the already discussed leave crime scene and return scenario)

1- This is a rural area. What if they were in a "low coverage" area and were in and out of range of their "home" service provider and then started "roaming"? Maybe this could be where it was pinging "all over" as it was bouncing to/from the two towers.

2- Another two tower theory. What if one (closest) tower was "busy" and the phone picked up a signal from a further tower. An example of this would be how sometimes you can be in the same spot and have full signal bars and at other times you have only 2 signal bars.

Plus I don't think it was LE that said the phone was pinging all over town. I don't ever remember LE saying that.

Android phones can backup over the mobile network without being connected to wifi. It is not known what kind of phone Libby had.

Also iPhone don't require wifi to backup photos and videos. Only a full iCloud backup requires wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - The family of two friends murdered in Delphi are ready to speak in public.

Eyewitness News has learned the parents of Abby Williams and Libby German plan to speak to the media Thursday. It will be the first public comments by the family since the girls disappeared February 13. Their bodies were found in a wooded area near the Monon High Bridge Trail in Delphi a day later.

http://www.wthr.com/article/parents-of-murdered-delphi-girls-to-speak-publicly-thursday

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I would hope that linguistics experts in regional accents have studied more of the recording than has been released in order to try to determine where he is from.
Linguist said Kentucky/Indiana

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members