IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the awful gut gnaw today that in the dark he pretended to be one more searcher in order to make his way out of there. In the woods it gets darker pretty quick when the sun has set.

​That's a very good point. Ariel Castro did this when they were looking for Jina. Maybe someone took notice and will remember something.

I am so upset about this case. This guy is pure evil. I can't believe he's getting away with it thus far. Sorry to post a nothing post, but every day I check here hoping I'm going to see a post saying "Arrest!!!!" and every day I can't believe he's still getting away with it. The abc article sounds like they don't have solid leads. They are worried tips are fading and they'll lose the large detective team. In such a small town, how is it possible no one saw this guy? Arrgh.

Hate to be a negative nellie here, but the more quotes I hear from law enforcement the more I fear they are no closer to solving this. Seen this all too often in other cases and I feel like they are going to need a big break in order to get anywhere in this case. And to be clear I do not feel like its a lack of effort, As I feel with the resources they have brought in they have done everything with every fiber of their being to find this Evil SOB. I just don't believe they have enough info to identify him and I think its going to take some time and a lucky break in order to find him. So very sad and I am frustrated for LE and especially the families.

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - The family of two friends murdered in Delphi are ready to speak in public.

Eyewitness News has learned the parents of Abby Williams and Libby German plan to speak to the media Thursday. It will be the first public comments by the family since the girls disappeared February 13. Their bodies were found in a wooded area near the Monon High Bridge Trail in Delphi a day later.

http://www.wthr.com/article/parents-of-murdered-delphi-girls-to-speak-publicly-thursday

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Maybe they'll have a PC then too

Plus I don't think it was LE that said the phone was pinging all over town. I don't ever remember LE saying that.

While this is true, I think its fair to speculate that initial reports of possible pinging around town was probably told to the grandfather by LE. As I doubt the GF would just make that up. true or not I believe that that is what they were thinking at that time. Things tend to change although LE hasn't coroborated one way or another

LE knows the full sentence and snipped those 3 words out for us. I'm not sure there is a reason we need to try and figure out what else was said since they do know. All they were doing was letting us hear the voice but wanted to do it in a way that didn't hurt the family further and give us nightmares. MOO

I agree, chances are the girls are crying or begging and this is one of the few snippets of voice that is just his.

I live on a old farm with lots of land about 10acres is woodland that is my private property. I don't really ever go in there but my husband checks the area weekly for anything suspicious and he literally finds all sorts in there.
It's so secluded we have no idea who's in there and what there doing.
My point is that I think this BG monster knew that no one would be around and even if Mr logan( I think it is)was home he wouldn't have a clue what was happening on his land.
We also have 5 people who have permission to hunt in the woodland and I have people asking all the time for permission to hunt.
maybe he hunted there before and knows the lay of land. He had to know that area well to able to get away and not have anything hold him up from leaving the area because people don't just stumble upon my private property, they know it's secluded and they know how to get in and out. I'm talking about poachers and teenagers. Most people on a hike would not go on to private property and he probably knew that. JMO

Interesting what you say about not knowing who is on the land. We used to live in a house on a river and the land was long and skinny, bordering the river. The bottom section was wooded and we had people fishing on it and traipsing around all the time and we would never know it.

Speaking of rivers, I have been trying to find out about how loud that river/creek is at the moment? Does anybody have any info on that? Our river was basically a lake most of the year but come winter/early spring it was a rushing, loud torrent. When the river was rushing like that, you couldn't hear anything but the water.

Most of the footage I have seen shows the water moving but not necessarily rushing like ours used to. I was just wondering if rushing water could have been a factor in anyone (if there was anyone) hearing BG and the girls?

Down the hill, could that have been a command to throw the phone, down the hill? He would have wanted to get rid of the phone right away so they couldn't call for help, obviously he wouldn't have known he was already being recorded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Linguist said Kentucky/Indiana

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
My opinion of the accent is southeast Indiana - south of I-70 and not much west of I-65, east to Ohio but not east of I-77 (though not Columbus (OH), Dayton, Cincinnati) and south to the Ohio river. Still a big area. Somewhere in that area. I surely could be wrong.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...se-dont-spread-rumors-in-delphi-investigation

Over 10,000 tips. I have to wonder, even with the amount of personnel working on the case, if they can devote enough time and effort to each one. I'm sure there is a database for this many tips and daily status meetings, but still, 10K tips is a lot to go through and probably each interview team can look at each tip a different way. With those photos and that short audio, this guy could ditch those clothes in a dumpster somewhere, look like anyone else in the area and hide in plain sight.

Linguist said Kentucky/Indiana

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

What linguist is this? Do you have a link? From Indiana to Kentucky is quite a stretch for different accents, at least from th peoole I have talked with from both areas.

I agree, chances are the girls are crying or begging and this is one of the few snippets of voice that is just his.
Or not just terrifying. I think they hear him a whole lot. But maybe not as close or clear or "releasable". I think they know a good bit of how this went down, sadly.

In every single case, our brains think of bad things. But, in every single case, the actual details released at trial are much worse than our brains could even create. Every case! I have a feeling this one will be one most people cannot fathom. And the police have to live with that forever. I wish them peace.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I have been thinking a lot about how he was about to get in and out without anyone seeing a vehicle and a dog not hitting on a scent as far as we know. I am from the general area in a tiny town very similar to Delphi. Over the past couple of years canoeing has because the new man trend around here. I think it appeals to men to like to roam/hunt out in nature but do not have private land to do so. They have taken to fishing the river to achieve similar to a roaming hunting feeling. Anyways, what I'm getting at is if he came in by canoe/kayak there would be no physical evidence/ sightings of anyone driving or walking to the area. There would also be no scent to follow. He could have parked miles downstream. This is often a two person hobby and often includes fishing. And, yes I know the river is shallow in spots, but you'd be surprised how shallow of water they can go through, and if it gets too shallow you simply drag it until it's not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What linguist is this? Do you have a link? From Indiana to Kentucky is quite a stretch for different accents, at least from th peoole I have talked with from both areas.
Many from southern Indiana have a very southern accent, similar to those in Kentucky. Middle rural Indiana has a similar, yet not quite as southern, accent. I'm not surprised if a linguist came to that conclusion. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Also iPhone don't require wifi to backup photos and videos. Only a full iCloud backup requires wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I wondered about that. Third party apps can also do automatic backups to the cloud over network connection (no wifi required). Dropbox, for example.

I've been wondering if there could be some significance in the fact it happened on Valentine's day. I've been looking for Valentine's day cold cases and all I've found so far is this: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=
I would imagine if there was DNA, a connection would have already been made, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member