IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy shouldn't be hard to find, providing this is his "picture" on the bridge.
Most Noticeably - he has a "duck walk" note his right foot ( planted) it's pointed
outwards to the right-"quite a lot" So the killer walks a certain way.
Also he looks about 5'9 - 5'10- as the rails on the bridge are about 7 inches
above ground level- easy to estimate his height.
Likely not homeless- most homeless people are on drugs, or heavy drinkers,
and are skinny and frail looking.
This guy is "a little fat" about 25-30 lbs overweight, and looks quite stalky and
strong. He likely is a truck driver, or in an occupation like that.
I'd estimate his age at - 42-50 years old.
He also is not a hi-tech guy, coz if he was he would have taken and checked
for cell phones, and communication devices.
Likely has a Grade 10-12-education ( nothing after)
NOTE- If they have a suspect, and if this is the killer cited on the bridge,
that suspect, should walk "very distinct"-with a duck walk. I've read on here
they have a suspect-"they should" with his picture and everything.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Bridge Guy- Caroll Indianna-Murder.jpg
    Bridge Guy- Caroll Indianna-Murder.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 533
Skibaboo, I live in France so was wondering what time will you be listening in England? I didn't see the time in US to gage the time for here. Thx!

It will be 1am for me so 2am for you across the channel :)

Hi Everyone,

Tonight at 8:00 PM EASTERN our friend Sheryl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institue will join me to discuss Abby and Libby's murder.

Sheryl was on this case the second it broke and will offer us a very unique insight into the case.

CLICK HERE to listen live TONIGHT 8:00 PM Eastern. Link is also good if you want to listen or download the show later.

Tricia, can you share a WS thread for Jenny Carrieri? Her sister is also said to be on the show, but I cannot find in searching a thread for her.

Or, do we need to create one?

Later in the show, Jenny Carrieri's identical twin sister Jody LeCornu was murdered almost exactly 21 years ago.

Police have a lot of evidence, but yet no one has been arrested. Jenny has spent the last 21 years trying to find her sister's killer, and she has even sued the Baltimore County Police Department for the mishandling of her sister's case.

You will not want to miss this story. When you hear Jenny Carrieri's story about her sister's murder, you will be stunned beyond belief.

I found some links, but not at WS.

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/new-photos-released-in-1996-cold-case-homicide/7100591

http://people.com/crime/detectives-working-to-bring-justice-to-twin-murdered-20-years-ago/

http://people.com/crime/maryland-woman-sues-investigators-handling-twin-sisters-cold-murder-case/

TIA

ETA: I see a new thread for the show is up for the case :tyou: ...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?331453-The-Murder-of-Jody-LeCornu

ETA #2: :tyou: skibs for the WS link below http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?307758-MD-Joann-Jody-LeCornu-23-Towson-2-March-1996

This guy shouldn't be hard to find, providing this is his "picture" on the bridge.
Most Noticeably - he has a "duck walk" note his right foot ( planted) it's pointed
This guy is "a little fat" about 25-30 lbs overweight, and looks quite stalky and
attachment.php
attachment.php
We don't know that he didn't take or destroy their phones. So he very well could be tech savy. What makes you think he's not educated?

I just watched the ISP roadshow video, it's really cool they do that, I don't mean to be picky but I think it's important they get the dates right. The officer said twice they were found on the 15th and that they went for the hike on the 14th, and it wasn't corrected.

I wanted to let you know that I emailed the ISP about this yesterday. I just received a response from Captain Dave Bursten that they are editing the incorrect dates and time and will repost the video later today.

I wanted to let you know that I emailed the ISP about this yesterday. I just received a response from Captain Dave Bursten that they are editing the incorrect dates and time and will repost the video later today.

That's fantastic, thank you for doing that!! I should have thought to do it myself :facepalm:

IMO that's why they are now devoting all this man power and all these resources to finding the killer. It sure must be nagging at authorities that they did not grasp the seriousness of the situation early enough. With missing teenagers a lot of times LE assumes that they are just horsing around and just being typical adventurous irresponsible teens (and 99% of the time that's probably the case). They likely dismissed the parents' assertions that Abby and Libby weren't those types of kids.

On a side note, that's what bothers me so much about this case. As far as I can tell Abby and Libby were sweet, good, responsible kids, and they were murdered while doing something completely innocent. :(

Even the families thought they were just lost or had gotten a ride with a friend to somewhere else. No one suspected 'murder'. And the official search ended around midnight and began again in full force the next day. The girls were found at 12:15pm, so roughly 12 hours since the official search was shut down for the night. It is too dark to search the woods at night.

The amount of manpower and resources being used is to find a child killer, not over some guilt that they didn't search in the dark all night. That is ridiculous to even write. I am always surprised that people try to put blame on law enforcement for not having some super human power to find the lost and solve the crime immediately. They searched until midnight, found nothing and then returned to base to ready themselves for more extensive and organized searching in the daylight. Can YOU see in the dark? LE didn't drop these girls off, alone, on a trail. LE didn't abduct them and kill them. LE didn't wait 2 hours to notify anyone that they were missing. LE tried to locate what everyone (including parents) thought were missing/lost kids, found their bodies instead and now are trying to find their killer.

That does look like him. If he was on the run and needed money. 'Hmmmmm a knife IMHO I believe that was the weapon of choice for BG. BTW Rockford is more around 3 and 1/2 hours from Delphi.

Is LE aware of this tip?

Thanks for the more accurate travel time info.

There is another photo of him straight on from a behind the teller cam. He has facial hair, a greyish goatee. As soon as I find it again I'll post the link.

Unsure on whether it has been called in. I personally have not.

Is the idea that he hitched a ride, as LE seemed to indicate, pretty much out the window? Everyone is talking about where he parked his car, etc...

No. I don't think it can be ruled out.

It is on private property owned by the railroad and anyone who walks on it is trespassing. It is not, therefore, open to the public. Bring it into compliance for what? What 'compliance' is there for an old, abandoned railroad bridge, on private property which is never to be used as such again?

Some jurisdictions in the US have a legal concept of an abandoned structure being a nusiance (sp) hazard. Once a structure is found to be one of those, it can be torn down, or have the entrances sealed etc. if the owner is not in compliance with building codes. As the bridge existed on a designated hiking trail, it is not unreasonable that the city would add safety features and incoorperate it into the park.

I could see the owner of the bridge (is the bridge as a whole private property, or just the rail line? A lot of bridges are built by governments) being approached to sign it over as abandoned to the city with a tax break. Or, if it is not an abandoned rail way bridge, maintain it to standards for a rail way bridge that is in use, or remove the bridge.

Though obviously none of this would have prevented the crime, a city acquiring an abandoned structure is not that far fetched. My city recently did it for an abandoned motel being used as a drug den.

We don't know that he didn't take or destroy their phones. So he very well could be tech savy. What makes you think he's not educated?

Dr Strange- I understand this picture of the killer came from one of the girl's phones, or
so I have read. Where else would the pic have come from ??? I read this on here, that
the girl's cell phone was on her person.

Why I think he's not that educated- firstly he would have taken their cell phones, and
secondly he dresses like a blue collar worker-likely truck driver-delivery man. This guy
lives alone or with a parent. His jeans look washed and pressed. Maybe someone like
a mother takes care of him-"this is my feeling."

It is on private property owned by the railroad and anyone who walks on it is trespassing. It is not, therefore, open to the public. Bring it into compliance for what? What 'compliance' is there for an old, abandoned railroad bridge, on private property which is never to be used as such again?

Would 'use at your own risk' signs have prevented these murders? The risk of a rotting bridge is that it will fail and you will get injured as a result, not that someone will see you one the bridge, hunt you down and kill you. So, how would 'regulation' prevent this crime? It wouldn't. I've been to Canada and have spent 4 years total traveling there, visiting cities and spending many months in the northern wilderness, there are lots of rotting and abandoned things in Canada, you just haven't looked.

The railroad doesn't own the property. The town has been working to raise money to repair the bridge est. cost is over $300,000. The railroad donated to property and $37,000 last year to a non for profit so the town could move forward on repairing the bridge. I believe they also received $100,000 grant for some repairs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;839138236245098497]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839138236245098497[/video]

[video=twitter;839110561120075781]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839110561120075781[/video]

attachment.php
attachment.php
MOO Duck walkers could be people that walked on their tiptoes as children. I know this, not saying how. Toe walking is a precursor to duck walking (toes pointed outward instead of straight ahead like most people). That is IF the perp was a tiptoer & IF he does in fact walk this way. It can also cause knee & back problems if not corrected. It's due to a short achille's heel.

RTV6 in Indy is saying the German family will be making a public statement on Thursday at 10am in front of Carroll County Courthouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused why people are still insisting that the date of death on the legacy obit came straight from the coroner. No. Obituaries come from funeral homes, created with information from the families. Either written by the funeral home as a courtesy to the family (most likely) and sometimes by the family themselves. They are then either transferred to newspapers and websites from the funeral home. Some people, many people, didn't even have a day or time of death at all. Some people listed all of their pet cows. Some people don't have obituaries at all, even if they go through a funeral home. I'm not saying they don't have different death dates or anything but I am saying you can not trust an obituary. You can not.

Let me repeat. From someone who has worked with obituaries, websites that transcribe obituaries, and funeral homes themselves you can not trust information in an obituary because obituaries are written by people and people get things wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member