IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;839139681073836032]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839139681073836032[/video]

Honestly we don't even know if the girls were accosted on the bridge do we? Could they have walked back to the pickup spot and been abducted there? Taken somewhere else and dumped back behind the cemetery? It doesn't seem likely, just crossed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could have been abducted or attacked back at the north end of the bridge or pick up point, "ge'down the hill" spoken much later when they were on RL's place or behind the cemetery where there is also a hill. But we know the stills came from video and in many articles there is language that sounds like she starting recording, right before criminal activity, or some have said when she realized they were in trouble, right before she was murdered. Sorry that I cannot add links at this moment but I think you know the language I'm referring to. However I'm not certain if that has come directly from LE.

[video=twitter;838932435735830530]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/838932435735830530[/video]

I wanted to let you know that I emailed the ISP about this yesterday. I just received a response from Captain Dave Bursten that they are editing the incorrect dates and time and will repost the video later today.

Thank you Pheonix Rising and...........

:wagon::greetings:

Family members of Liberty German are expected to make a public statement about their daughter's death for the first time on Thursday.*

Neither the Germans nor the family of Abigail Williams have spoken publicly since the girls went missing on February 13 and were ultimately found dead the next day.

The Germans are expected to speak Thursday at 10 a.m. at the Carroll County Courthouse. RTV6 will carry the speech live on the RTV6 app, theindychannel.com/live and on the RTV6 Facebook page.

The families of both girls toured the Delphi investigation headquarters last week.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-girls-expected-to-speak-publicly-on-thursday

The family of one of the two teens slain in Delphi last month will speak publicly for the first time later this week while an event Tuesday will raise more money for the reward fund.

Three weeks have passed since search teams found the bodies of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams in a wooded area in Delphi. Their families haven’t made any public statement since the murders, but that will change Thursday morning. Liberty German's family will make a public statement at 10 a.m. Thursday from the Carroll County Courthouse in Delphi.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/07/fundrai...lphi-teens-families-to-speak-later-this-week/

MOO Duck walkers could be people that walked on their tiptoes as children. I know this, not saying how. Toe walking is a precursor to duck walking (toes pointed outward instead of straight ahead like most people). That is IF the perp was a tiptoer & IF he does in fact walk this way. It can also cause knee & back problems if not corrected. It's due to a short achille's heel.

Sleuther- "duck walkers" always walk like that. Their bones grow from childhood to adulthood
like that, and they will always walk like that. I'm very observant of these things. This guy walks like this in his normal gate ( strut) I've always noticed duck walkers, as most people walk with toesand
feet pointed forward.
NOTE- a lot of real overweight people "develop" a duck walk, as their thighs are to fat to
walk normally. There would be a lot of people that would recognize his "walk" ( duck walk)

MOO Duck walkers could be people that walked on their tiptoes as children. I know this, not saying how. Toe walking is a precursor to duck walking (toes pointed outward instead of straight ahead like most people). That is IF the perp was a tiptoer & IF he does in fact walk this way. It can also cause knee & back problems if not corrected. It's due to a short achille's heel.

I can 100% say if I was walking that bridge and watching out for rotting boards my walk would not be my normal gait.

In fact I have a feeling I would be crawling and vomiting as I crossed it.

I so agree with this and frustrated . With new updates on my phone I have to put a code in first then scroll to even find my phone. I wish Apple or other phone providers would create something in the making of the phone where if you repeatedly pushed side button it directly went to 911. Old wall phones had something similar.. it's been years but I believe if you kept dialing three numbers in a row it eventually went to dispatch.

iPhones have the "emergency" option where you can dial from the lock screen.
cd381e68264b65d7435524b64657a543.jpg
4c201a59fd1ab7b4bcafc437bdd110bd.jpg

Still doesn't do anything about the time it takes to relay info to the operator.

This case is getting to my head!

Last night, I had a dream about how the killer might have done this and what he and they said.

Scary! I might need to take a break from all this here.

[video=twitter;838946253060845569]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/838946253060845569[/video]

Maybe the guy is only a "duck walker" on his right foot.

When I was 12yo or so, I sprained my right ankle really badly. The only way I could walk on it without pain was to point my foot outward. As a result, even as an older adult, my right foot still points out.

Since the bodies were found by following a set of footprints, maybe LE knows this is something to look for? (Unless he's turning it out to catch a railroad tie?)

Meanwhile, the reward for information leading to the arrest of the girls' killer continues to grow. But the big dollars aren’t giving investigators the big break they need to make an arrest.

Researchers have found that too often cash isn’t enough to get people talking.

The reward hit $219,000 Monday. It is a lot of money and a lot of people can’t understand why that much cash hasn’t pried lose the information police need to find those responsible for the deaths of the teenagers.

Even more surprising, investigators said phone and emailed tips from the public have declined significantly since the reward topped $200,000.

That promise of a big pay day, researchers call a "carrot on a stick," isn’t as powerful as many think.

"No," Spencer Headworth, assistant professor of sociology at Purdue University said. "Unfortunately, we can say not most of the time."

Headworth cited research showing rewards go unclaimed 90 percent of the time, in many instances because of fear.

"Fear of incrimination, if they were involved in the crime in some way. Fear of reprisals from the person or person responsible, or others associated with them," Headworth explained.

http://www.wthr.com/article/parents-of-murdered-delphi-girls-to-speak-publicly-thursday

A dramatic press conference was held Wednesday morning, with officials pleading for information from the public -- at times getting emotional.

Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas Carter said he was overwhelmed by the tragedy and evil of the case...

"Words tend to escape during these periods of times," he said. "I've only had a couple of other situations in my lifetime when I've been able to stand before you and say that. Why Libby? Why Abby? Why Delphi? Why Carroll County? Why the region? Why the state? Why even in the nation? I say that because this is a classic example -- a clear example --

that evil lives amongst us."

IMO that's why they are now devoting all this man power and all these resources to finding the killer. It sure must be nagging at authorities that they did not grasp the seriousness of the situation early enough. With missing teenagers a lot of times LE assumes that they are just horsing around and just being typical adventurous irresponsible teens (and 99% of the time that's probably the case). They likely dismissed the parents' assertions that Abby and Libby weren't those types of kids.

On a side note, that's what bothers me so much about this case. As far as I can tell Abby and Libby were sweet, good, responsible kids, and they were murdered while doing something completely innocent. :(
JMO--> To me, this is a big problem among LE in general: they assume teenagers are runaways or just off with their friends having a good time. They don't take it seriously and seem dismissive of parents who tell them that their children don't do things like that. I am not saying in any way that LE in this case did this at all.

LE needs to stop assuming. These are not adults, and more times than not the teenagers LE is dismissive about end up killed or in danger. I personally think that even if a teenager is found with their friends and not missing it should be a relief, not an excuse not to look.

I wish LE would take missing teenager reports more seriously and do whatever they can to find them immediately. I believe there would be less stories like these if they did. ---> JMO

This has probably already been discussed, but I can't believe that bridge hasn't been closed to walkers for safety reasons.

Maybe the guy is only a "duck walker" on his right foot.

When I was 12yo or so, I sprained my right ankle really badly. The only way I could walk on it without pain was to point my foot outward. As a result, even as an older adult, my right foot still points out.

Since the bodies were found by following a set of footprints, maybe LE knows this is something to look for? (Unless he's turning it out to catch a railroad tie?)
Interesting about the footprints. I agree with you. The footprints should indicate this. Thank you

This has probably already been discussed, but I can't believe that bridge hasn't been closed to walkers for safety reasons.

JMO, even if the bridge was closed, some ppl would find a way to get on it

Isn't there a half-arse barrier at the beginning? It think I heard that the start of the bridge is the end of the trail. Without a railing this had to be grandfathered in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member