AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

I hope she keeps running her mouth about LE and tells one of those big ole whoppers she is so good at and gets hit with a defamation suit.

How many lies did she get caught in? There is one liar who started this whole mess ending in a child being found dead, and that road leads back to Casey every.single.time. I don't know any parent who has lost a child who can spring back so quickly. And let's ASSume she was innocent. I couldn't sleep knowing my child was killed somehow, the killer still out there, all the while being subjected to a court case where all of America is watching and thinking you are guilty. No person in the realm of being sane would be able to sleep peacefully, unless, perhaps narcoleptic. Maybe that's what happened! She is a narcoleptic and just spent so much time asleep she is in a permanent fog! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly how I felt! Every negative emotion I had about CA came rushing back, the heart break for sweet Caylee, the disgust at JB, the awful moment the verdict was read, all of it came rushing back as raw as it was back then.

"Anthony views herself as something of an Alice in Wonderland, with the public as the Red Queen." [from AP link]

:steamed: Well alice was, from the books and the disney movies, was a pompous you know what. fits casey. if we the public are known as the red queen, then im ok with being the red queen then. at least im not a murderer. This monster should be in :behindbars: forever

AP Exclusive: For 1st time, Casey Anthony speaks about case. TUESDAY MARCH 7, 2017

https://apnews.com/c36cea8e48364edeba200e6e666997a6

But discussing Caylee's last moments, the 30-year-old Anthony spoke in halting, sober tones: "I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened," she said.

Her responses were at turns revealing, bizarre and often contradictory, and they ultimately raised more questions than answers about the case that has captivated the nation.

contradictory yes...........didnt she and her atty try to blame her dad? hahaha, crazy makers........yet she still has no idea.........does she even listen to herself talk!?!

The ONE good thing that has come of this...on my local news post about the story literally %100 of the comments this morning were negative. There were about 250+ and not one single Casey defender. We aren't the only ones who haven't forgotten.

"The last time I saw her, I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, that is what was told to me." WTF? When was that and who told you this and why did you only believe she was alive - couldn't you tell? "Going to be OK" tells us all that she wasn't OK at the time.

She is such a pathetic waste of time.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...trage-at-tot-mom-casey-anthonys-ap-interview/ March 7 2017

Nancy Grace outrage at Tot Mom Casey Anthony’s AP interview

In her interview she states, “I sleep pretty good at night.” I was shocked at that. Because with all the mothers and fathers that I’ve dealt with over many, many years, prosecuting their children’s killers, trying to find their missing children, beating the streets to help locate kidnap victims and murder victims, I have never once in all my years had a parent say they sleep pretty good at night when their child has been kidnapped or murdered.

All this news...her protesting, the Judge speaking out and today's grossness was a leading up to this: "A 3 Night TV event."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...hony-three-night-tv-event-20170307-story.html

Not surprised
I was thinking this is the lead up to something else

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...hony-three-night-tv-event-20170307-story.html

Now comes word that Investigation Discovery will offer “Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery” about her trial and the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The channel billed it as “a special three-night television event” that will unfold at 10 p.m. April 9, 10 and 11.

ID said the program will contain new evidence and new footage of Casey.

What's next? A book? Talk show appearances? Starring role in a movie about her life? Casey's testing the waters...

Casey seems ready for her close-up $$$$$$$

Well I hope no one watches and the 3 part series fizzles with no audience. You could not pay me to watch her lying liar who lies hag face...well maybe for a million dollars but otherwise no.

This picture is so gross to me.
It doesn't look like a mother wistfully remembering her lost baby. It doesn't look like a proud mama admiring her greatest accomplishment.

It looks like a smug killer. Admiring her greatest accomplishment.

:(View attachment 112236

And of course, the photo has to have casey's mug in it. God forbid, there would be a picture of Caylee by herself. Couldn't have that could we casey?

Well I hope no one watches and the 3 part series fizzles with no audience. You could not pay me to watch her lying liar who lies hag face...well maybe for a million dollars but otherwise no.
Ditto. That's a hard pass for me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"The last time I saw her, I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, that is what was told to me." WTF? When was that and who told you this and why did you only believe she was alive - couldn't you tell? "Going to be OK" tells us all that she wasn't OK at the time.

She is such a pathetic waste of time.

Someone should have also asked her why she was constantly referring to her daughter in past tense the entire time she was insisting that she was "going to be okay" and she was "alive out there somewhere."

I'm going to send them a message letting them know that I'm not pleased. I'm sure other people will as well. And not watching it is the correct course of action.

I'm guessing she was most likely paid for this months ago when she bought that Ford explorer. They've just been waiting for an opportune time to run these interviews and they think they can get away with it due to the fact that people are distracted with all the crap going on with the White House right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back