IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they have the guy in their sights (hopefully under surveillance) and they're just waiting on evidence to match up (DNA, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would explain the lack of further press conferences by LE.

Who is BG please, I tried to find that in earlier threads. You can PM me if it's against the rules to post the name in open forum.

:needdrink:

Bridge Guy (the suspect)

Don't feel bad, that many wonder that we started a drinking game about it :p (It's a good job I don't drink alcohol, I'm just getting fat from all the pop lol)

:welcome:

What I don't understand is why LE hasn't given an approximate height/weight for BG? Surely the FBI could calculate this with some accuracy?

I happened to mention this at work today (in SC) in passing and the person knew what I was talking about! He'd seen one of the billboards locally and had followed up to learn more about the case.

Small world, but then again, maybe not...
I just got off the phone with a very nice customer service rep from small-town, Ohio. While she was waiting for her computer to approve an authorization, we started talking about the weather. I asked her if she had her about the Delphi murders. She said she hadn't heard anything about the case. I spent five extra minutes on the phone updating her. She caught on fast and said not to worry because in small towns someone will drink a little too much at a bar and something is going to slip out. (Fingers crossed)

Jdogg@jkuhndoggie
@AlexisMcAdamsTV @FOX59 @CBS4Indy how can we get the bracelets?

@AlexisMcAdamsTV

Alexis McAdams Retweeted Jdogg
You can get the bracelets at select local businesses in Delphi. If they put them online I'll message you!

3:27 PM - 7 Mar 2017

My best guesstimation is he is between 5'10" and 6'1" a bit on the heavy side between 225 and 240, maybe as much as 255.

Well I am glad someone agrees with me...of course it was sexual assault, but they are holding that back. Sometimes if the evidence is enough to give them the death penalty they won't even use the aggravating circumstance of sexual assault in court unless they have very strong evidence. There has to be a aggravating circumstance to get the death penalty though such as rape, or torture. Even robbery can be an aggravating circumstance if they are killed during the course of a felony.

It seems like that is something better left for his trial, then. I don't know what good it does for us here to want to get into all of the details of a sex assault on the girls. LE knows one way or the other... and they are able to check out every registered sex offender (and probably even many not officially convicted ones). Two young girls have been killed... that's plenty bad enough. What would you do differently if you knew that sexual assault was confirmed?

The midwest accent has become the standard accent for the US. Indiana, though in the midwest, has a southern influenced accent in rural areas. Though he says only three or four words, some people say his apparent accent reflects central Indiana in that it is the standard (as you observed), but has some southern influences that are probably hard for an Australian to hear.
Says who?

:needdrink:

Bridge Guy (the suspect)

Don't feel bad, that many wonder that we started a drinking game about it :p (It's a good job I don't drink alcohol, I'm just getting fat from all the pop lol)

:welcome:

I wonder how many people here....know pop is the same as a cola...lol

i

[video=twitter;839257663070482436]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839257663070482436[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 5m5 minutes ago
WATCH: Central Indiana @PapaJohns franchise donating thou$ands to the reward for tips that lead to an arrest for #Delphi murders.

New here, and I have a few questions and one statement. First, IMO the suspect is wearing a camouflaged hoodie under his jacket with the hood pulled over his head. Also IMO, what some are seeing as a gun or something in his pants to me seems to be shadows and natural folds of the clothes. Now for the questions. Is there a operational railroad in the vicinity? In the case of L&L was there a railroad close by to their crime scene as well? I only ask these questions because it has been done before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Maturino_Res%C3%A9nd

Two days after the murders I saw a Public Safety notice that a train was shut down blocking city roads for about 30 minutes at 7:30 in the morning. I have tried to find link of that since then, and I cannot.

So she crossed the bridge after 3:49PM. Sundown must be around 6PM? It would be closer to 5PM when she returned to her car? She did this by herself without any concern for the bridge condition?
Do people go there to cross the bridge, turn around and cross it again?

If Libby and Abigail arrived at 1PM and 1h7m later they had still not crossed the bridge, that suggests that crossing the bridge takes them from 1:20 to 2:07 to partially cross the bridge ... 47-53 minutes and they're not yet across once.

Let's assume a minimum of one hour each way on the bridge plus 15 minutes each way to the pick up spot. They were very tight on time. Why didn't someone who was at the park at 3:49, and who crossed the bridge one way at 5:05 not see the suspect either behind or in front of her?

I think we can assume that the suspect did not cross the bridge at dusk or in the dark, but he would have been with the girls, or walking to his vehicle, by 5 in order to have the light.
I wonder if he took the girls somewhere else? When the girls realized the guy was dangerous, maybe they told him to leave them alone, someone was going to pick them up in a few minutes, then he took them elsewhere. MOO.

Who is BG please, I tried to find that in earlier threads. <mod snip>

Before BG became the primary suspect we called him BG for Bridge Guy. Someone thought we should rename him BM for Bridge Monster or bowel movement. Welcome to websleuths! Oh, and now when someone asks what BG stands for we are all supposed to take a drink. Lol. A little humor considering the horrific tragedy we are all discussing.

Feels like a possible momentum shift here? *fingers crossed*

Anyone remember a link to that Twitter account that had the aerial footage someone had taken of the bridge area?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members