IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, I know dreams don't add up to a hill of beans.. .but here was my dream how the perpetrator did this.

He walked towards them and then pas them. He gets to the end of the train tracks on the south side and by then, they have made their way back across the main bridge. He times it to catch up with them right after they are on firm ground on the north side. He looks down the path and sees no one else who can witness this.

He pulls a gun and forces the girls to the right and alongside the side of the hill. They get to the area that drops in elevation below the cemetery and he orders them to go down the hill.

He then has one girl tie the other one up against a tree and puts duct tape over her mouth. He says, "I'll teach you for laughing at me!" He puts duct over tape over her mouth too. Then he ties her up to another tree facing in another direction.

He then slits the throat of one girl, assaults the second girl and then slits her throat.

This was the nightmare I had.

I just hope that it was not this bad or worse. :(

From listening to that interview, imo I don't believe they know who the suspect is.
I know previously someone here said that they feel LE knows exactly who the suspect is but I'm just not feeling that right now. I could be wrong and that's just my opinion.
Btw fwiw that was a terrible phone interview and left me SMH

Leazenby's interview does not leave me feeling empty. He cannot disclose what they know. I think he knows A LOT.

*IMO*
Having a father who was LE, I agree he cannot disclose. I think the "umms" & hesitation is because he IS following a script. HE CAN'T talk about it, & is, I guarantee, tired of having to answer the same questions OVER & OVER & not slipping up with information that he & his counterparts talk about constantly & now talking to people that he cant divulge the information to.
Think of your friend telling you a secret & saying "don't tell".....usually it gets talked about once or twice....easy to not slip up in conversation vs really having to separate your conversations from the job you are doing 24/7, or talking about the things being said around town.
I have followed no other SM about this case, but I am a aware that people talk....I mean, a volunteer found these poor girls, & likely at least a couple volunteers came upon the scene.(though it has not been said...it has been said 'a searcher' discovered them)

Now, maybe they really don't have much as far as getting closer to catching the perp(BG) .....but maybe they do. I recall them saying they have more info (video/pics), but hopefully will not have to release any more. Well, they haven't released anymore as of yet. At 3 weeks in, we could ask the question.. 'why?'
Do you (general you) believe that they are not releasing more info because they are honing in on someone?
Because they actually have no info to give, despite saying they hope they don't have to.. because it is what 'nightmares are made of'?
Or because they just don't care about catching the guy?

again, my thoughts & opinions

How can u ask ppl if they know this man?
U can't see him.
He's everyone and no one.

I understand your and everyone's frustration in this guy not being caught. However frustratingly non descript the images are they are better than nothing.

What if a witness said I don't know this guy but someone who looks like him was at the gas station at noon. The gas station could have a video connecting him to a car, a credit card etc.

That tip could be under a pile of thousands of other waiting to be worked.
I still believe this guy will be caught somehow. :jail:

If LE had a witness who got a good enough look at BG, (which I'm not aware of, I haven't seen any MSM links claiming this) then of course they would make a composite sketch. I don't know why people assume if they haven't seen it that LE is just not smart enough to follow basic procedures in this case.

I'm sure they've checked every RSO in the immediate area, I'm sure they've interviewed people about what they think the guy looked like, I'm sure they've decided a composite sketch isn't doable based on the fact that apparently none of the people on this trail got a good look at him, no one has said otherwise. I'm sure they checked out Mr. Logan, the families, and school staff. JMO.

Have some faith in LE guys. There's nothing right now to suggest they aren't doing anything and everything they can to solve this. I KNOW there are lots of cases that show how corrupt LE can be, IMO this case isn't one of them based on the facts we have. We have 2 photos, a sound bite, and lots of MSM links. I don't see the point in blaming the people trying to solve this case without anything to back up the theory that they're inept at their jobs, especially with the FBI working along side them. JMO. JMO. JMO.

I don't understand either why people think LE isn't doing everything we have thought of to solve this and every other case that lands on this forum. It's not like they were born yesterday, and it really bothers me. The LE community is not made up of deputies like Barney Fife!

I don't understand either why people think LE isn't doing everything we have thought of to solve this and every other case that lands on this forum. It's not like they were born yesterday, and it really bothers me. The LE community is not made up of deputies like Barney Fife!

Yes! I would encourage everyone to look at the police "work" in the Kelsie Schelling case. IMO, THAT is the definition of LE not caring at all.

Three clues that There is no imminent arrest. The climbing reward money. Going into Amish communities to give them case info. Family coming out to plea for help tomorrow.

MOO

I am more inclined to believe they have a lot more info (graphic and other) than they are willing to share, and it is difficult to not be more open with the public. LE has good reason (at least in their eyes) to hold back whatever that might be. I have seen more cases where we do not hear a lot than cases where we seem to hear it all (or more than usual, for sure). I honestly do not find this unusual, nor has it disheartened me at this point.
I agree with this. It's very hard for me to lie or hide information. When I have to divulge information to people, while holding on to other information that I can't disclose, I get tongue tied and am a loss for words. I struggle to get the words out and fill the voids with umm, uh and sighs. So in my opinion, I believe the sheriff was struggling to relay what information he could.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just signed on this morning. Hoping to see a "SUSPECT ARRESTED!" I am "replying with quote" to a BLANK comment made by "liltexans" with 32 "thank yous." I am sure it is a good comment. I just cannot see it (cannot see a lot of them). Cannot figure out the problem. I refreshed several times. Must have something to do with a tweet? I don't tweet. Does anyone have any suggestions. TIA :banghead:

It would be helpful, I think, if posts with Twitter links included the text of the tweet or at least a brief synopsis—"Abby and Libby bracelets available," for example. I tend to scroll past posts that share just a Twitter link because clicking on a link to read 140 characters and going back to Tapatalk again—just too gosh-darn strenuous.[emoji15][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just signed on this morning. Hoping to see a "SUSPECT ARRESTED!" I am "replying with quote" to a BLANK comment made by "liltexans" with 32 "thank yous." I am sure it is a good comment. I just cannot see it (cannot see a lot of them). Cannot figure out the problem. I refreshed several times. Must have something to do with a tweet? I don't tweet. Does anyone have any suggestions. TIA :banghead:

People on computers often do links for Twitter that the tweet shows up for other people on computers, without realizing that people on phones or tapatalk sometimes cannot see it. (unless they cut and paste it into print below the tweet they pasted).

So, I didn't go to bed until 6:30 this morning. My mind was buzzing after listening to the radio show, I tried a few times to reply to posts about the video/audio but every time I did I lost the post when the page refreshed.

What we DO know about it.

It was Libby's phone
She hit record shortly before a crime began
The suspect is on video, visually (on the bridge)
A voice (down the hill) is captured on the recording but they cannot determine if the voice belongs to bridge guy
They do not have video of him speaking.
They do not have evidence that proves it was one perp
They do not have video of a 2nd suspect (clear video, clear enough to determine more than one perp)
However they have not ruled out the possibility it could be more than one perp.
LE stated they have more video and audio and it was (paraphasing) 'stuff of nightmares'
SOMETHING made Libby hit record as the bridge guy was approaching, LE referred to this as heroic

Scenarios I have running through my mind.

Abby had a jacket on. We were told that Libby was wearing a tie dye tshirt and grey joggers, could she also have a jacket that wasn't mentioned?

What happened to the phone at that point.

Did she hit record and put the phone in a pocket? Or keep it in her hand?
Did she hit record and quickly pass the phone to Abby to hide?
Did bridge guy snatch the phone away and not know how to turn it off, or did he use it to film the girls? *shudder*
Could a 2nd perp have crept up behind them whilst their attention was on bridge guy?

We know it was not immediately turned off or destroyed,they have further video and audio.

People on computers often do links for Twitter that the tweet shows up for other people on computers, without realizing that people on phones or tapatalk sometimes cannot see it. (unless they cut and paste it into print below the tweet they pasted).

So off topic ,but I was going to buy a tablet today ,instead of a laptop because I work at night and sometimes want to lay in bed and read myself to sleep ..Is this going to be a tablet issue too? I never had a tablet so I think of them like bigger phones that dont bother you all day..

I think just the comment about a "twist" means at LE has more info than we know about. I'm not discouraged, just hoping they have productive leads and solve this soon.

So off topic ,but I was going to buy a tablet today ,instead of a laptop because I work at night and sometimes want to lay in bed and read myself to sleep ..Is this going to be a tablet issue too? I never had a tablet so I think of them like bigger phones that dont bother you all day..
I don't have a problem with seeing them on my iPad2.

So remember several threads back I posted about contacting truck stop corporate offices?

Here is why you're not seeing posters at truck stops. :(

Good morning Barbara,

In reply to your comment on 3/4/17 in asking about placing wanted posters
of the man involved in the murder of the two IN girls at our locations, we
typically only post information like this on our social media pages instead
of the site locations. Reason for this is because we try and keep a
positive atmosphere at our sites and having a wall designated for wanted
posters tends to bring along a negative connotation.

If you have all the information and poster or picture to include, we would
be glad to share across our social sites in hopes to help out the best way
we can.

thanks your for your comment and suggestion.

I did send them posters so we will see but not as effective as posters at the locations.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! Good morning :coffee: Been a member for quite awhile but can hardly keep up to post very often. I do love reading all of yours thou!

Anywho, my dad is a long distance trucker, mainly up and down the east coast. I asked him to print out and distribute some flyers at whatever stops he makes at rest stops, truck stops, ect. He stops at Flying J a lot.

Probably wont help much if at all but it certainly can't hurt. I hope and pray for swift justice for these innocent girls.

#Justice4Libby&Abby

So, I didn't go to bed until 6:30 this morning. My mind was buzzing after listening to the radio show, I tried a few times to reply to posts about the video/audio but every time I did I lost the post when the page refreshed.

What we DO know about it.

It was Libby's phone
She hit record shortly before a crime began
The suspect is on video, visually (on the bridge)
A voice (down the hill) is captured on the recording but they cannot determine if the voice belongs to bridge guy
They do not have video of him speaking.
They do not have evidence that proves it was one perp
They do not have video of a 2nd suspect (clear video, clear enough to determine more than one perp)
However they have not ruled out the possibility it could be more than one perp.
LE stated they have more video and audio and it was (paraphasing) 'stuff of nightmares'
SOMETHING made Libby hit record as the bridge guy was approaching, LE referred to this as heroic

Scenarios I have running through my mind.

Abby had a jacket on. We were told that Libby was wearing a tie dye tshirt and grey joggers, could she also have a jacket that wasn't mentioned?

What happened to the phone at that point.

Did she hit record and put the phone in a pocket? Or keep it in her hand?
Did she hit record and quickly pass the phone to Abby to hide?
Did bridge guy snatch the phone away and not know how to turn it off, or did he use it to film the girls? *shudder*
Could a 2nd perp have crept up behind them whilst their attention was on bridge guy?

We know it was not immediately turned off or destroyed,they have further video and audio.

I think what the prep and/or preps did to those angels is recorded (audio, video etc). As a Mom of girls the same age my imagination can be pretty awful sadly and I pray for the families who have or will eventually hear/see the entire thing. My thoughts are with the families and LE.,,,,,,,,people have said it before - whatever else they have from the phone prompted the immense show of force, involvement etc.

Yup. I said this very thing several threads back. I definitely think he's wearing a hat like that as I show and mention in my post too.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-21&p=13205191#post13205191

Here are a couple of rough traces of how I see the hat. The brown outline is from his hoodie, which the hood is just kind of bunched up sticking out of the back of the coat. There aren't a ton of people who wear their hat like this anymore, so this could be something for people to think about if they know someone who matches the perps description and wears the rim of their hat bent this way.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members