IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this waaaaay off topic, but just wondering if anyone knows a quick fix so my avi shows? Been trying for ages :scared:

Well that was odd :thinking:

LOL!

As the others noted, I think "Hail to the Hive Mind!" was just a reference to the collective consciousness of everyone here working together. But your reaction have me the best laugh I've had in a couple weeks, so... :tyou:

Sorry, this waaaaay off topic, but just wondering if anyone knows a quick fix so my avi shows? Been trying for ages :scared:

If you mean avatar? Go to your settings tab at the very top right next to log out.
On the left column under "my profile" go to "edit avatar"
Then choose from Custom URL, upload, or predefined.
HTH?.

What did I miss? The last poster here that creeped me out with graphic made up details was the RL guy, and he's been either booted or quit because everyone was calling him out on his filthy mind.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The RL guy?

What did I miss? The last poster here that creeped me out with graphic made up details was the RL guy, and he's been either booted or quit because everyone was calling him out on his filthy mind.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You didn't miss anything. And I didn't intend this to become a guessing game. Just a few random posts I have noticed here and there, where a poster or two or three take the speculation further as to how they died, etc. I find it unnecessary.

On another topic, I don't recall seeing these statistics before.

Delphi crime statistics (and if already posted then shame on me because I thought I had read everything!)

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Delphi-Indiana.html

I've been a long- time reader here, but just registered recently. I hope I'm posting in the proper box and not messing with anyone's post.
After following the discussion from the beginning I feel like I want to put my own theory "out there".
I think that this man planned these murders. I think he was dressed in clothes that hid what he normally wore, by adding more clothes over the top of his regular clothes. I think he had bags with him to put his outer clothes in after he commited these murders. He has himself covered enough to not leave any evidence behind, and by placing his outer clothing and shoe covers in the bags, he was also not going to take any evidence from the murder location back home with him. I believe he knew these girls, either by his being a coach, a teacher, a janitor, a neighbor, whatever, but he knew these girls and found out by overhearing about their outing and walking on the bridge that day and time, or he found out on social media. I think the girls may have somehow set him off with innocent remarks, giggles, or really any typical teenaged girl behaviors. This person obviously has psychological issues , and possibly he fixated on these two and made plans for their murders. I believe the girls recognized this man and didn't realize who he was until he got very close to them. After the murders he walked away to his vehicle, removed his outer clothing and shoe covers , put these items along with any weapon he may have used in the bags, then disposed of all the extra clothing , weapon, and evidence of being in the woods before he went home.
I have two daughters. As parents , we are always warning our kids about "stranger danger", don't talk to strangers, run, fight, scream. These were 2 very smart girls. If they knew this man they would possibly be less wary of him, or possibly too intimidated by who he was in their lives to not do what he said. ("Go down the hill'). And only then , somehow it became too late to scream and run and fight.
I pray for this person to be apprehended very soon. I pray for law enforcement. And I pray for the families of these precious girls. I believe it is vitally important for everyone to be positive and speak positive and think positive in regards to this investigation.
Do I need to add all of this is only my own opinion, theory, and so on? If So, there it is ^^.

Welcome to websleuths! Thank you for joining us and great first post.

If you mean avatar? Go to your settings tab at the very top right next to log out.
On the left column under "my profile" go to "edit avatar"
Then choose from Custom URL, upload, or predefined.
HTH?.
oh you should run for President Steleheart! :happydance:

Everyone who thinks that the perp must have known the girls and/or would have had a hard time getting them under his control (or even into a vehicle) should look closely at the case of Dezi Hughes and Kathlynn Shepard in Iowa.

Wow, thanks for that. The more I follow this case, the more I come to realize there are a LOT of sexual predators out there.

I agree--and statistics also support what you have stated.
LE also said that even if an Amber Alert was put in place immediately upon receiving the missing report: it would have been too late, would not have changed the outcome. I'm of the opinion that both girls died prior to 5:30 p.m. when they were reported missing.

IMO everyone acted absolutely with the best of intentions after the girls were reported missing and no one should take any blame for any kind of negligence.
ETA: The girls did not meet the criteria for issuing an Amber Alert, and even their own immediate families initially believed they would be found...alive and well.

When you have two responsible young kids, with cell, who don't show up for a pre-arranged pick up, haven't tweeted, or snapchatted, or been in contact with anyone, for several hours. That should raise the anti some, and I would rather they over react than under react.

It may not have saved the kids, but we really don't know that for a fact, and it could have made a huge difference in catching BG. This is tiny town, all of like three miles big... Several hours lead time mattered a great deal. He' gone and trail is growing colder... If this is how they always do things, that need to change imo.

Interesting bit in an article about the Evansdale double-homicide:

Smock said it is very rare for an abductor to take two girls at the same time. In fact, before the Evansdale girls went missing, the FBI had only recorded 15 such incidents since 1974, Smock said.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...-michael-klunder-ruled-out-evansdale/9104893/

I read that the other day and it surprised me. It is rare it would seem but I do think that figure has been disputed, I just don't have a reference.

MOO

St. Anthony is the patron saint of lost souls and surely the killer of the girls is a lost soul. Players are needed for the killer to feel remorse and turn himself in to authorities as soon as possible.
Thanks for your post...I have been praying for him to feel absolutely no peace until he turns himself in.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OT--This sure would have helped me when I was in a bad situation. I managed to get about 10 seconds worth of a 911 connection before the perp broke my cell phone, and later: two other cell phones I had grabbed. The final police report stated 911 had received that call but they only heard me screaming. I live in a small town and at the time, lived less than 6 blocks away from the police department. This didn't happen very long ago, but maybe only larger towns/cities have this Stingray device available to them? It was terrifying, two hours before a stranger a block away heard my screams. Wish they had tried to track my phone location, but it was only a cheap Tracphone.
How terrifying! I'm glad you are okay!

Does anyone know please where Liberty's Mom is? No significance to case at all. ( I just feel so sick about this crime I keep thinking how horribly broken the moms in particular must feel)

Thanks for your post...I have been praying for him to feel absolutely no peace until he turns himself in.

Because I don't think this guy feels any guilt, I don't believe he will ever voluntarily turn himself in to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892