IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's my med's, maybe it's to much research but I had a very bad dream about this last night.

[video=twitter;840240536413974533]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/840240536413974533[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine‏
Verified account
@ISPIndianapolis 5h
5 hours ago

A $580 donation from the @WSC_Panthers 6th grade girls basketball team brings the #Delphi reward to

Great job girls

Funny.ish :/

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Yes, MtDNA can be found down the length of the hair, nuclear DNA is only in the root.

Have they said specifically it's DNA from hair? There are several possible sources for DNA, especially with the newer touch DNA tests. I've noticed there are many things that LE have not said in this case, either by refusing to answer a particular question, or through omission in general. When looking at cases like this I learn more by what isn't said than by what little is said.

[video=twitter;840231426180157440]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/840231426180157440[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 6h
6 hours ago

WACTH: People have questions about the FBI suspect profile & what evidence was found at the scene. Here is what police told us. #DELPHI

I live in Fort Wayne, IN 1:30 min drive to Delphi......I have been heavily watching and reading everyday. This is crazy, maybe a long shot.....but things keep pointing to someone I am familiar with. The coat, the shoes, type of person this guy is loner no friends, his age he would be wearing a hip pack still....One thing after another keep making me think its possible.....but there are a few things that are make me think no way its not possible.....one main thing is that one of the images it looks like him the other it doesn't...due to his hair .....in one pic it looks like a hat , in the other like bushy brown hair.....the person I am suspecting has brownish hardly any on top in the front mostly gray with it longer out the sides and back with a hat on.... I have a picture of him and he's wearing black low top shoes like converse that have silver circles at each lace hole......problem I have as well is he has heart condition and I cant see him physically being able to do this , hes in his late 50's early 60's he would struggle to be hiking much.....let along do this to two teenage girls.......I was related to him through my ex wife only while I was married for 7 years.....
Based upon your description of the hair (on the guy you know) I would doubt it.

It's my personal belief that the person in the picture is 28-45 years old.

Also he seems to have a head full of hair. I think I see a cowlick/whorl on top of his head near the crown.

All just my opinion. :)

bff5d5065d64d54c32f9823698aa4e8a.jpg

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;840301767292252160]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/840301767292252160[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 1h
1 hour ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted FOX59 News
Spoke with Mike about Abby and Libby. #Delphi

[video=twitter;840275252634615810]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/840275252634615810[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley@ISPLafayette 3h
3 hours ago

Nothing new to report. Am leaving the Command Center shortly.

[video=twitter;840283361151209472]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/840283361151209472[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 2h
2 hours ago

Tip information. Wednesday had over 200 tips. Since Grandfather talked, tips jumped over 200% to over 650.

[video=twitter;840284122165702656]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/840284122165702656[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 2h
2 hours ago

Keep the tips coming. Everyone of them are followed up on. They are all important.

Also he seems to have a head full of hair. I think I see a cowlick/whorl on top of his head near the crown.

Hair can be easily changed or manipulated to look different, just my opinion. I wouldn't discount anything at this point. Amkidd, aside from the hair being a possible issue, if you feel this COULD be someone you know, call the tipline. For all we know you could be right.

Hair can be easily changed or manipulated to look different, just my opinion. I wouldn't discount anything at this point. Amkidd, aside from the hair being a possible issue, if you feel this COULD be someone you know, call the tipline. For all we know you could be right.
This is very true and I agree with you. I promise I wasn't trying to say he/she shouldn't call it in.

My son, his friends, and half the male population in rural Indiana dress in layers. Heavy winter coats are not the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still getting down the finer points of layered dressing after living here 11 years! We also wear hoodies/coats in various configurations depending on personal comfort, weather, and the fit of the items. So glad the last two winters have been mild (so to speak).

First time poster here. I'm making the assumption that because the town is small, BG is not a resident of the immediate area, otherwise he would most likely be suspected if not identified by now given all the publicity. Secondly, the layout of the trail and where the crime occurred suggest that some amount of planning or reconnaissance was likely. So, if BG was not a local and if planning was involved, how did he scout out the area? One possibility is that he did some of his reconnaissance over the web with sites like Google Earth. I don't know if this is technologically possible, but it would be interesting if LE could subpoena information from Google (and possibly services) to see what IP addresses were searching for Delphi (or the Delphi trail) in the weeks or months leading up to the murders. If multiple searches for Delphi come up from the same IP address, that might be a place to start. I'm not discounting the possibility that he scouted the area in person as well, but if he had gone there in person multiple times before the crime, he would be taking a higher risk of being identified. He could have done a lot of his scouting over the internet.

I still to this day see that as a camo hat and not hair at all. So strange. At the beginning I thought it was hair and has time has passed I see it as a hat. Probably the piece of evidence they have of him. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie