IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up.. My Lord where is this guy?! Does he have a makeshift shelter in the ground somewhere?? Hope that person steps up and gives that one call LE needs. Justice for Libby & Abby 🕇🕯❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

LE indicated hitchhiking in their first (?) session of information. So it seems they think he did not have a car. They must have a reason for thinking that, as hitchhiking, especially in this situation, seems extremely unusual.

I think the killer may be off his mental health mess and could not control his rage. He needs to turn himself in asap or he will not be able to rest.

What was he taking? What has he been diagnosed with?

We don't know.

Stigma hurts.

Thank you safeguard! I want to keep coming here. Let's be productive and share how we can help!

Awesome attitude! Please do keep coming! Don't let little things get to you, offer what you can, and you really can make a difference!

No, they have not said.

Isn't that strange? It seems obvious, that the murderer would know, if he took the cell phone or not. Perhaps, that's why there are not being specific.

If LE said they do not have the cell phone, then we would think, they extracted the evidence via cloud or similar application and the murderer would be sweating bullets. If LE said, they do have the cell phone, then we would naturally think they got everything directly from her phone and the murderer would still be sweating bullets. At least that's what we would expect, mainly, that the murderer made the mistake of missing to take the cellphone. Or, Libby threw it away, the murderer could not find it and LE was able to locate it.

This is complex. Again,if the cell phone was later located by LE, then it was possibly either because Libby had ditched it and LE has located it - in that case it seems that the killer could not have been anyone directly connected to Libby, because he could have just dialed the number and heard the phone ringing, unless it was muted - or it was intentionally left behind, in which case the POI or BG may not even be the only or real killer! The BG could have served as a decoy costumed up literally over his ears or he just pushed poor Libby off the platform (" He at least participated in the murders" according to LE).

The cellphone itself may be playing a vital role in solving this crime, not only because of the recordings, but because of possible texts and phone calls incoming on Libby's phone and possibly establishing alibis. In this case we would have more than 1 killer and possible prints on the cell phone (?).

So, long story short, if the cell phone was left on Libby, I expect more than 1 killer and BG is possibly not the main murderer. If they do not have the cell phone, then BG is the one and only murderer.

All IMO

-Nin

When the girls first went missing and one of the girls mums (Abigail's) put a call out on social media she had a response from someone that had been walking out at the trails around 3pm. This person said the only people she seen there walking was a man and a couple but not the girls. Has anyone heard if the man or couple have come forward as yet? I wonder if the person got a good look at them all?

[video=twitter;840378991915761665]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840378991915761665[/video]

David MacAnally‏@DavidMacAnally 2h
2 hours ago

Recorded state police announcement on the radio station near Delphi Indiana.

[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

David MacAnally‏@DavidMacAnally 32m
32 minutes ago

Police continue their investigation near Delphi crime scene Friday night. On Night beat

When the girls first went missing and one of the girls mums (Abigail's) put a call out on social media she had a response from someone that had been walking out at the trails around 3pm. This person said the only people she seen there walking was a man and a couple but not the girls. Has anyone heard if the man or couple have come forward as yet? I wonder if the person got a good look at them all?
Yes, there have been reports that LE talked to everyone other than the man in the photo. This has been linked many times but I don't have it saved so I'll just say moo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Female body found in a remote area near Keystone State Park, Derry PA. LE giving NO info!

And another reason, besides the pristine location, is because the girls have different DODs. There will be understanding soon. There is a twist to this case. It was difficult for the officer to say that well-chosen word, twist. Do not take their words lightly. Words matter. Right, layer?

Just to clarify LE never said that wear the bodies were found was in pristine condition. RL said it apeared to be in pristine condition when a reporter asked him about what he could see near the crime scene. What I took from this was that there was no visible evidence that he could see, things out of place, blood gore etc. I think its a pretty big leap to say that the victims couldn't have been killed there bc the property owner stated that it seemed pristine. MOO

[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

David MacAnally‏@DavidMacAnally 32m
32 minutes ago

Police continue their investigation near Delphi crime scene Friday night. On Night beat

What on earth could LE be investigating at the crime scene three weeks later? It just seems like a very long time for them to be returning to it.

MOO.

Sorry I meant no disrespect. In my opinion I just feel that he may have had a psychotic break because of his ability to kill 2 children.

LE does have the phone, have stated they found the video on the phone, the photo is a still taken from the video and it's where the audio clip comes from as well. What I have not seen/heard is where the phone was found - we don't know if it was with the bodies, or if she managed to take the video and hide the phone, hoping it would be found later. I have not heard actual cause of death, if sexual assault was involved, or where the DNA came from (hair, blood, spit, skin, etc.). They have said they've had no matches yet, but I don't know what databases they've checked. Many states keep their own databases as well and not all of that information is in CODIS. If he was a previous offender it could be from prior to taking DNA from violent offenders. No one has stated exactly why the FBI is all over this, IME the FBI does so by invitation and/or because they have reason to believe there are links that cross state lines.

Female body found in a remote area near Keystone State Park, Derry PA. LE giving NO info!

Seven hours away from Delphi. Almost a horizontal line on the map. Are you thinking it is related? So many murders by different killers every day:(

Trying to catch up.. My Lord where is this guy?! Does he have a makeshift shelter in the ground somewhere?? Hope that person steps up and gives that one call LE needs. Justice for Libby & Abby 🕇🕯❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
bbm
Oh my lord, Owl4, How I have asked myself this question, as my Daughter prances around in her middle school world!
I'm not a jumpy mom, but like some other posts I have seen, I am not as comfy as I I was. :(

No need to get upset, that was not my intention.

Again, I did not mean to upset you in the event I did. I respect everyone here and their opinions but it doesn't mean I have to agree with every thing being said.

[emoji111]

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

(snipped by me)---

I'm not upset at all! No worries! I was just giving the exact places that people could find what I was referencing. And again, the point of my post was for the original poster to not disregard a person because they had a different hairstyle, as she posted. I really don't care what is on his head. We all see different hair/ hat/ hoodie, white t-shirt logo/ rope/ grocery bag, shirt tails/ fanny pack, watch/ knife/ gun/ rope, dad jeans/ water waders, boots/ converse/ meat packing boots/ boot covers. We even had a group of people who saw a penis. LOL! I get it. It's ok. I am ok with everyone having different opinions. My point was that no one should be questioning their need to call in a tip because Ralphy wears jeans, not water waders (disclaimer- not real, purely an example). Luckily, the poster did call it in. So all is well.

Now, who wants to find a picture of that page boy hat again? hehehehe. Totally kidding. I hope this guy is caught so we dont have to discuss his grainy clothing ever again.

LE does have the phone, have stated they found the video on the phone, the photo is a still taken from the video and it's where the audio clip comes from as well. What I have not seen/heard is where the phone was found - we don't know if it was with the bodies, or if she managed to take the video and hide the phone, hoping it would be found later. I have not heard actual cause of death, if sexual assault was involved, or where the DNA came from (hair, blood, spit, skin, etc.). They have said they've had no matches yet, but I don't know what databases they've checked. Many states keep their own databases as well and not all of that information is in CODIS. If he was a previous offender it could be from prior to taking DNA from violent offenders. No one has stated exactly why the FBI is all over this, IME the FBI does so by invitation and/or because they have reason to believe there are links that cross state lines.
The debate on the phone is whether the video, audio, pictures came from the phone itself or the cloud. There has been no definitive report from law enforcement if they have the physical phone or not. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just watched Dateline about Sarah Goode. I was not familiar with the case . it made me realize that even if they do have their suspect sometimes it is not so easy to detain and arrest. If evidence is not collected in the right way it can be thrown out of court so they have to make sure everything is done to the book . Just really creepy that they can know who it is but they are not detained and are out and about free. Not saying this is so in this case but it makes you realize just how tough a job the police have with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson