IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked and can not find, description of suspect that LE released?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi again.
Been looking at BG's features again. I cropped some of the earlier photos that I shaded and one of you may see more facial characteristics now. I have no artistic ability.and apologize for my sloppy work. I apologize if I wasted anyone's time.

Thanks,
Dee

Before giving up on the police photos that were released of BG, I thought I would give the pics one more look. I was just playing around with the contrast to try to see if I might notice something that I did not see before. I think I am going crazy. Could my mind be playing tricks on me?

Please try not to laugh at me or make fun of me. I guess I am just so desperate for this case to be solved that my eyes are making up non-existent objects now...

Attachments

• DELPHI SUSPECT 6.jpg
    DELPHI SUSPECT 6.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 697
  • DELPHI SUSPECT 7.jpg
    DELPHI SUSPECT 7.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 720
Marking my spot . had to take a break

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Many, many threads ago someone put up a link for one of those family tree websites. Does anyone remember this? And if the person that left it is still reading here...Can you please link it again? TIA.

Question: Has LE said whether or not they actually recovered Liberty's cell phone? i.e did the video of BG come from the actual physical phone or was it uploaded somewhere? I believe this is an important piece of information to build a profile of the perp.

Question: Has LE said whether or not they actually recovered Liberty's cell phone? i.e did the video of BG come from the actual physical phone or was it uploaded somewhere? I believe this is an important piece of information to build a profile of the perp.
No, not so far.

Good morning everyone!
This case is frustrating and painful but unlike other cases, fortunately LE has the video/audio.
I hope when this IS RESOLVED, many of you newbies will stick around to help on other cases. Sadly, they never end and just when you think a case could be no more tragic, another unfathomable crime will occur. The victims DESERVE JUSTICE and the more ears, eyes, hearts that care the better in my opinion.

I don't have anything more to add to the thoughts and work you all have been doing, I'm still stuck on WHY Le put up all the billboards. Thank goodness they did but there are clues in that action, IMO.

I cant help but feel this perp is connected to this community some how from the past. But is no longer there and hasn't been there for years. What spurred him to return?

Did he visit grandparents or a father there over the summer as a kid and knows the area, why is that specific place special to him?
Was he in a foster care home and "partied" at the bridge, cemetery, etc?
Did he date a girl from there in high school?
Does he have a loved one in the cemetery?

Something must connect him to the area and for some reason I imagine this as something when the perp was a youngster.
Has anyone local gone through yearbooks to jog a memory? Big job, with so little real info.

Just my thoughts and opinions! I'm hoping for the swift resolution on this case! RIP girls~ and prayers to family and the community.
JMO

Anyone recognize anything in this photo? Where is that silo/road/bridge/overpass?

Now, I will edit without editing. Not a bridge, that is a piece of farm equipment! LOL They are searching behind a silo on someone's corn farm. But they are parked on roads?

That would be a grain bin, not a silo. Commonly confused by urban types. No snark intended.

It looks to me like an evidence tent/ canopy. It seems to be what the focus of the other helicopter was as well.

MOO

That's what I'm seeing as well. A tent canopy. You can see the poles on the end of it.

PERSONALLY, I find it extremely frustrating that every other opinion is met with "We don't know that." If we only worked with what LE has told us, this case would only be one thread long.

We know the girls were murdered. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions as to how they or why they were killed?

We have a grainy picture of the suspect. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions about his physical characteristics and clothing?

We have a voice recording. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions surrounding his command?

I just don't get it.

BBM - First, I personally don't know what bearing that has on the case since there is zero evidence pointing anyone to the how or why.

But for anyone questioning this rule, here's this:

members are always welcome to contact a mod or an admin with questions about the rules, or why a post was removed. Don't post questions about rules and moderation in the threads; always send a private message, or post general questions here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

I know I always thought someone saw Abigail's picture on snapchat and then came over.But I'm going to go another way with this too.I wonder if the killer met Abby?(did Libby go to this tour too?) at the high school when they took this tour?.-from article- The week before the girls’ Feb. 13 disappearance, the eighth-graders took a tour of the high school. Arika said she and Abby "went to the criminal justice area" at the school because they "both had the same dream of doing something within forensics and police work."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-double-murder-community-worries-killer-evade-justice/story?id=46019975

BBM - First, I personally don't know what bearing that has on the case since there is zero evidence pointing anyone to the how or why.

But for anyone questioning this rule, here's this:

members are always welcome to contact a mod or an admin with questions about the rules, or why a post was removed. Don't post questions about rules and moderation in the threads; always send a private message, or post general questions here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

I was not questioning a rule.

You know, someone posted this previously and I didn't really give it much thought but now that I really look... it does kinda look like a possibility.

As I've stated before, this perp is much older than I have imagined BG. Also, I make no assumptions about the weapon(s) BG might have used.

What struck me, was that the man robbed a bank with a knife and left on foot. I'm no criminologist, but that speaks to me as desperate, of extreme bravado, or insanity - all qualities one might need to abduct two girls in broad day light. IMO.

Its unlikely for sure, but I thought it worth consideration since the robbery perp does resemble BG, and this crime occurred within a reasonable distance from Delphi - 200miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288