IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
17098478_1927987057487470_4114984682369106151_n.jpg

Carroll County, Indiana Scanner They've never been forgotten. We have SIX unsolved murders, not just four. Just because there haven't been updates recently in the media, doesn't mean the case isn't being actively investigated.

https://www.facebook.com/CarrollCountyScanner/photos/a.1573905059562340.1073741826.1573903372895842/1927987057487470/?type=3&theater

*edited* for some reason this didn't quote. This was in reference to the brown hoodie.

That or an Ohio Browns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that says that there is no way those are headphone wires.. if so they are the widest, most awkward and annoying headphone wires ever.

Headphones are very streamlined and would be a thin cord.. one that would not be this prominent thick cord which I still maintain is rope!

Am I the only one that says that there is no way those are headphone wires.. if so they are the widest, most awkward and annoying headphone wires ever.

Headphones are very streamlined and would be a thin cord.. one that would not be this prominent thick cord which I still maintain is rope!

I agree not headphones...I think it's the handle ends of a plastic shopping bag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

*edited* for some reason this didn't quote. This was in reference to the brown hoodie.

That or an Ohio Browns?

Cleveland Browns. Also, the Cleveland Caveliers have a very dark burgundy color in their scheme. Might show up in certain lights as brown. Moo

If it is a white grocery bag, that seems very odd and creepy. And I assume it's already been concluded it's a gun in his right jacket pocket? This evil person needs to be caught ASAP.

Geezzz i think and so do most that it is ROPE you buy in any store. Fairly new as in clothes line and it is still stiff and white and would probably bend in the loop the way it is used to being wound up...

Is there photos from the night and morning of the search parties? I'm just curious if this ahole didn't realize he was photographed he might've had the audacity to blend in with the search and quite possibly be wearing same clothes or the hoodie....just curious

Geezzz i think and so do most that it is ROPE you buy in any store. Fairly new as in clothes line and it is still stiff and white and would probably bend in the loop the way it is used to being wound up...

I don't think it is rope. Looks like the handles of a grocery type plastic bag to me. Or possibly a drawstring type trash bag. MOO, of course.

FWIW, there's a Navy Seal training facility, Camp Atterbury, about a 1.5 hour drive from Delphi. In March of 2016, a clinic was opened at the camp specifically for veterans with mental health issues:

http://indianapublicmedia.org/news/staff-introduce-wakeman-va-clinic-veterans-95904/

I wonder how far veterans travel to access this kind of service? From what I understand, free mental health care for veterans in the USA can be hard to come by?

They never really said they have the phone. They could have the data but no actual phone. It is hard to believe he would just leave the phone there with the victims. Jmo
Why wouldn't he leave the phone ? If he didn't know his picture and voice had been recorded, why take the chance on being caught with the phone ? Or being tacked by the phone ?

I don't think it is rope. Looks like the handles of a grocery type plastic bag to me. Or possibly a drawstring type trash bag. MOO, of course.

I am probably the lone weirdo that thinks it is just light and low resolution.

It's hard to draw any concrete conclusions, since the picture is of such poor quality. It is my belief that it's simply part of a scarf. It gets quite cold in Delphi in February and a scarf would also be a convenient way for BG to hide his face.

It wasn't geocaching, per se, that was the problem. Sleuthing GC users, and posting screencaps from the GC site, became a huge problem. So much so, that the entire subject was nixed.

Before I give you a nod to re-open the subject, give the mods a little time to review. We'll get back to you later today.

Thanks for your patience.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

I had some loose ties to the Eric Frein case and I was following the manhunt very closely. What most people don't know is that LE didn't just stumble upon and capture him. They located him based on a tip from a woman who does GC with her daughter; it led them right to him. I shared some links and info with others and WOW did that ignite a *****storm. That woman, in particular, freaked out and told me that if anything ever "happened" to her and her child it was all my fault and yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyway, my point is that it has lead to the solving of other crimes, but it also seems like a huge safety risk. You can be geolocated at anytime because the info is out there for anyone to see/find, and it could also serve as a lure to commit crimes (just like Pokemon Go). That's exactly why WS needs to be careful about what is posted w/respect ro GC.

I am probably the lone weirdo that thinks it is just light and low resolution.

Nah. That doesn't imply you're weird, lol.

I do see something white in both pics but I'm not ready to put all my eggs in one basket, so to say.

[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

David MacAnally‏@DavidMacAnally 32m
32 minutes ago

Police continue their investigation near Delphi crime scene Friday night. On Night beat

Thank you for posting this liltexans. The owner of this property ( and of several adjacent more properties) passed away last year in October. Interestingly there is a cell tower on this property. Not sure, if it is related to the investigation or not:

attachment.php

Source: Beacon Carroll County Indiana

Attachments

• indiana mears property cell phone tower.png
    indiana mears property cell phone tower.png
    351.6 KB · Views: 514
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online