Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If her phone died after she sent the text then how could her phone ping at 6am?

[FONT=&amp]Then, just like her GPS, Toni's cellphone would also mysteriously go dead while she's at the wheel, leaving no way for police to trace her movements.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Police made another disturbing discovery: Toni's last known words sent in a text message to her friend Roxy just before her phone died.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/03...y-morning-traffic-stop-phone-gps-deactivated/[/FONT]

An article I posted yesterday said her phone last pinged at 9:30 pm not 6 am. That's 17 hours after she got off work.

I saw today how she got in the river. The way it is set up makes it nearly impossible to accidentally drive in. IMO.. somebody rolled her down that short ramp.

Is it possible for you to take some pictures of the area?

I'd really appreciate that, if possible.

I tried to streetview my way there, but it doesn't go that far :)

Has it been confirmed by the Coroner that it was Toni's body inside the car? Did I miss a link or report?

One of several *facts* given by LE/Media that got changed over the course of this investigation.
The Andersons said their daughter's phone was still connected to the T-Mobile network until around 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
http://www.kmbc.com/article/parents-issue-plea-for-help-to-find-missing-umkc-student/8609411

Her phone wouldn't be able to connect to her network if it were underwater.

I saw today how she got in the river. The way it is set up makes it nearly impossible to accidentally drive in. IMO.. somebody rolled her down that short ramp.
It looks easy to me for someone who swerves, is impaired, or not paying attention to drive off the edge of the very steep riverbank.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 1.02.10 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 1.02.10 AM.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 88
The Andersons said their daughter's phone was still connected to the T-Mobile network until around 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
http://www.kmbc.com/article/parents-issue-plea-for-help-to-find-missing-umkc-student/8609411

Her phone wouldn't be able to connect to her network if it were underwater.

Most here that were here since early in the case are very clear on that being what they said. However, that's no longer being mentioned at all. Instead parkville at 5:56 am is said to be last time phone *pinged*.

But like I said, here's a short list of really wrong facts :

1. Toni wasn't pulled over -- oops, yes, she ended up having been pulled over
2. Toni was pulled over at 4:40-ish -- after the parents released information about the bank declines at 4:30-ish , suddenly police say ooops. she was actually pulled over at 4:25 or whatever.
3. It gets said that they are analyzing Toni's iCloud data and then later it's obvious that they still haven't gotten access to it -- or at minimum aren't sharing that.

Shall I believe the first thing they reported that she wasn't ever pulled over?

just saying, there is no lack of contradictions of facts in this case. It's quite well documented if you want to go to earlier threads.

I also have a question regarding the sonar team. How much did they have to search to find the cars? I think it's very important to understand if they started from say the dog park and went eastward or if they started up near rt9 to the east and moved westward.

Why? because it might mean that someone pointed to a specific location, ie the dog park. So I am very curious about where they began and how long they searched before locating the cars.

I know many theories have her impaired to the point where she drove into the river, but aren't we talked about a short period of time after a police officer let her go with a warning? It seems if officer didn't arrest her for DWI, then she was fine when she left QT.

WOW.

What a terrible end for this young girl!

What is even scarier - and I cannot help but wonder....

Today I went to Ellenton to check out some antique shops and to get there from where I live, the easiest way is Rt 301 - bridge right over the Manatee River. And right past the bridge heading north on the right side is a small park and the parking area is like extremely close to the water. Have to wonder if any cars ever wound up in that river. And to top that off Google Maps show a restaurant parked in the Manatee River too:

attachment.php

Shudder. RIP Toni.

Attachments

• manatee.JPG
    manatee.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 340
I know many theories have her impaired to the point where she drove into the river, but aren't we talked about a short period of time after a police officer let her go with a warning? It seems if officer didn't arrest her for DWI, then she was fine when she left QT.
If she was alive until her phone stopped pinging her network at 9:30 pm as her mom stated (and she had no reason to lie), then Toni was alive for 17 hours after she left the gas station. She could have become impaired during those 17 hours.

Here's a different view of Platte Landing Park.

Blue star = boat ramp
Red star = vehicle recover location
White arrow = direction of river flow

attachment.php

Attachments

• boatramp2.jpg
    boatramp2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 515
I've noticed that the Kansas City Star is the ONLY one saying they have learned the that body is that of Toni's, but yet Fox4KC.com is saying that "as of Saturday, law enforcement has not said if the body is hers". The other news stations in KC are not reporting on the ID of the body as of yet. So is it her or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, and I would hope no one here is actually more interested in being right than interest in people being found.

But my question comes from a logical direction. I know that many will take objection to what you have said and see it as arrogance or pride or whatever. But I think we have to acknowledge that there are people with gifts in this area, and I don't think that you should feel uncomfortable taking pride in your abilities. I know that might piss some people off, but that's called jealousy last time I checked.

I make a habit of listening to what people say and evaluating the logic of it all, that's why I asked you those questions. I'm not afraid to learn about something I am missing. I gave 3 theories that I think I have seen so far, but I was open to hearing if there was a reason why 1 or the other would be more logical in your experienced opinion. As I said, some people just get gut feelings or see something really simple that others miss, but is a huge factor.

In light of that, I am just asking which of these is what you believe or possibly another? :

1. The car came downstream 8 miles from a location to the west near where 9&435 intersect
2. The car came off the boatramp and went a few hundred feet downstream to the location it was found
3. The car went over the ridge to the east of the dog park and moved minimally or not at all and was in that location since that day

Those are the 3 that I think have been mentioned and each can suggest different probability of causation.

For example with 1, I would think that this is almost 99% an accident if that was the case. Why? she was likely moving at a high speed and was maybe tired or road conditions and visibility were the issue. It also makes sense that she might remove the gps to speed.

with #2 - it could still be an accident, but also possibly foul play. Why? because it just seems less likely that someone drives head on into water. Not that it couldn't happen, and I do think it's plausible even in that case it's just simply an accident.

with #3 - Is the one to me that would seem to also be a 99% chance that it's an accident. Makes complete sense she could swerve and go off the cliff or even lose consciousness/fall asleep.

So, I was just trying to determine from your logic what makes the most sense to you. Your comment seemed to suggest that either 1 or 2 would be what you were saying, but you weren't explicit.

I hope you don't think this is one-upmanship, as I'm just simply trying to discuss the logic of the conclusion you have drawn. You might even say it doesn't matter, but in some cases, it does. So it's worthwhile to explore them and question our own beliefs at times. -- if so, you might not have been wrong about the papini case or wright case as you suggested.

I do hope that we can all just take our minds off the whole being right thing and just evaluate things logically. It's not at all uncommon for people to believe 7 different ways on any given topic. So my questions are more about understanding everyones logic, not competition. I definitely say when I disagree, but I fully understand I am often wrong, even when the probability is high and I am in agreement with many. 1% probability exists because it's possible.

I can't explain to you how or why I felt accident / possibly water here. I guess it would be partly experience here, as others have stated ... someone goes missing with a vehicle, my mind goes to water. There are so many cases that end that way. Law of averages? Plus ... the roads were slippery. I just had a strong sense that she had an accident. Whether that happened on the road in the park, at the boat ramp, or further away and she drifted, I can't say. With most cases, it tends to be some tidbit of information that causes a lightbulb moment, and I get a feel for what happened. Maybe people don't like to hear that, but it's true. It's a gift. My daughter has a tremendous gift for music. She can pick up just about any instrument and play it, she writes music, she's exceptionally talented. I don't have that gift. My gift is discernment. It's intuitive. I feel it, but I can't always explain how or why. It's like a million little puzzle pieces just fall into place and I land at a conclusion. I'm not the only Websleuth with that gift. And just because I think I know how a case will end, doesn't make it any less sad for me.

Edit: Thought this was a quote reply. New here, been following since the beginning. Toni worked for me at The Nocturnal Times.

[FONT=&quot]Since Toni did not get gas after leaving the traffic stop, someone is lying. It's impossible to believe she would have skipped gassing up if she really told him that. I believe Toni's actions are truthful.

"He said she said something to the effect that she needed to get gas," said Caldwell.

[/FONT]https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/03/08/kansas-city-woman-vanishes-after-early-morning-traffic-stop-phone-gps-deactivated/

I am surprised no one has brought up previous facts that were heavily discussed here 5-6 weeks ago. I don't even know where to start so I will just remind everybody of this for now - She tried to withdraw money from an ATM two different times. That is a crucial piece of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong