Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a different view of Platte Landing Park.

Blue star = boat ramp
Red star = vehicle recover location
White arrow = direction of river flow

attachment.php

Good map, thank you.

There isn't much available on Street View, but it's worth a peek.

Here's a possible scenario:

She might have been speeding, followed this road and gone around the curve to the left, which would have taken her (inadvertently) to the boat ramp. But there is NO WARNING posted that I can see.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/K...aa51a2!8m2!3d39.0997265!4d-94.5785667!6m1!1e1
attachment.php

and then when she got to the boat ramp, she saw her mistake, applied the brakes, flipped her car, and went into the river:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/K...8525e66aaa51a2!8m2!3d39.0997265!4d-94.5785667
attachment.php

As the car rolled or flipped before it entered the water and the glass broke, the phone could have been thrown out. This would explain why it pinged that night. Maybe LE found her phone at the site.

Attachments

• Street 01.jpg
    Street 01.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 336
  • Street 02.jpg
    Street 02.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 337
I am surprised no one has brought up previous facts that were heavily discussed here 5-6 weeks ago. I don't even know where to start so I will just remind everybody of this for now - She tried to withdraw money from an ATM two different times. That is a crucial piece of evidence.

What does this suggest to you?

I personally feel as if the ATM declining etc is a red herring. I don't think it means much, because if her card wasn't declined at the pump or whatever, we wouldn't even be talking about it. We'd just be saying "she paid for her gas".

Now, if she tried to take out 5k or something, or actually took out that amount, sure... now it seems like something we should question a bit more.

My main reason for even wanting to know about these transactions is their timestamps as they can solidify what time certain things happened. The transactions were important as depending on what you believe, they might have possibly been the catalyst for the police changing the time of the pullover to 4:25 after reporting it as 4:40 initially -- which would have made it AFTER she left the QT.

So us not seeing any concrete timestamps makes all this potential fiction. Doesn't matter if we see a police officer pull her over at a QT, it doesn't mean he can't pull her over again, right? And if there are no concrete times, it could have happened at 6am for all we know. right?

Not saying I don't believe that, but it's their own reporting that has created the suspicion. (numerous times)

But I am open to hearing what you think this suggests? Because other than timestamps for a timeline, I'm not sure that it implies anything useful other than a typical 20 some year old having little in their bank account and/or a maxed out credit card.

http://www.ucidiver.com/vehicle.html

Not a whole lot of specifics in terms of distances, but the article has some good information :

So, while I don't get any concrete estimates, it seems like the 8 mile trip might not be impossible. Just hard to determine what "great distances" is. I'm interested in what someone familiar with the missouri river might say. It's certainly deep, as the diver said the car was 21 feet down.

That being said, it could also just sink right away off that boat ramp or down the slope and go right where it was found. I have to say based on what I know so far, I'd say boat ramp or slope are still most likely. However, if the police said they checked there before and found nothing, the car moving, would explain that as well, right?

So, nothing conclusive, but certainly informative.

Excellent post! Very informative!

In regards to the phone, isn't it possible that the phone is not in the car? That's the only reason it would seem to me that it was on the network until 9 pm. Unless the car didn't go in until 9 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the 9:30pm statement was first :

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/toni-...-facebook-twitter-instagram-text-pulled-over/

This parkville ping came along much later and it originated from PS or PS's father.

you can see that here :

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/toni-anderson-searchers-petition-police-focus-on-parkville

That was never reported by LE that I can remember. Even in the CWD video I believe the officer just says "9 corridor".

I honestly don't know what is the truth.

Well, there are only 2 sets of people that would have that original information. LE and Toni's parents. LE originally said her phone went dark after last text. Then, they mentioned an incoming text at 4:53. Then, it was said the phone went off the network at 9:30. I tend to go with the parents info, only because LE has only come out with it after the fact.

Good map, thank you.

There isn't much available on Street View, but it's worth a peek.

Here's a possible scenario:

She might have been speeding, followed this road and gone around the curve to the left, which would have taken her (inadvertently) to the boat ramp. But there is NO WARNING posted that I can see.

and then when she got to the boat ramp, she saw her mistake, applied the brakes, flipped her car, and went into the river:

As the car rolled or flipped before it entered the water and the glass broke, the phone could have been thrown out. This would explain why it pinged that night. Maybe LE found her phone at the site.

thanks for that. Is it possible that she was being chased? I have a bit of a hard time believing she was just racing through this area at 5:30am or whatever. But... if she was being chased, it makes a bit more sense. Plus if you look at the map, it makes no sense that if she came in there she'd turn to the right and just follow that road at high speed, unless she'd been there before. I would think she'd have just continued straight back to the curve that leads along to the the stretch along the rivers edge. If she was going to the dog park.

If she was lost, she'd simply make the turn and turn back around.

If she was being chased, she'd go fast.. and likely make evasive turns? like those 2 right turns she needs to make to get on that long road leading to the boat ramp. I think that road is designed specifically for that. It's a road that goes out of the way and to the boat ramp.

If she goes straight on main street and just follows that curve and goes along river to the parking lot, there's no way she accidentally turns right onto the boat ramp. Just seems it'd have to be highly deliberate.

After looking on google maps satellite I am becoming increasingly skeptical that she slid off of main street went all the way across that trail and through the trees and down the slope. It seems like an awfully long way. Originally I had thought she would have been driving on that gravel trail closer to the water, but i'm skeptical of that. I think she'd have been on main street. I'm not saying it's impossible, but certainly less probable than I originally thought unless her speed was like 50-60mph.

So... that's why I am starting to ponder if she was actually being chased in some way through that park.

Well, there are only 2 sets of people that would have that original information. LE and Toni's parents. LE originally said her phone went dark after last text. Then, they mentioned an incoming text at 4:53. Then, it was said the phone went off the network at 9:30. I tend to go with the parents info, only because LE has only come out with it after the fact.

If parents only know what LE tells them, then it came from LE. right? Plus, you are saying this 9:30 time is coming from a federal government agent -- pardon me if I'm becoming really confused about why he'd say something different than LE?

Yes, you notice that we haven't heard LE or Parents mention that magical time for going off the network in a long time. It didn't get mentioned in the CWD video right? seems like it'd be a very important piece of evidence.

Why is it gone now from the narrative from both??

so confusing.

wait

Are you saying that a government agent is telling you this?

color me skeptical. Why not just explain way, shape, and form :)

Just so you you know MM, this particular individual thinks there is corruption within this case. I reached out specifically to get answers on specific phone information- and how that information is obtained. I have CL background, LE husband, and LE family. All of them stated that this specific phone information is not something that you can "just request " without certain paperwork. Way, Shape and Form was my verbiage to explain in a nutshell that THERE WAS NOT INFORMATION LEAVING THE PHONE, but information may have been coming IN TO THE PHONE. The phone was active and on until the the time of 9:30- which the parents stated. I'm sorry if you are skeptical of the information provided- skip over it if you find it irrelevant. I on the other hand find it one of the most important pieces of information that has been put out there by the family, And I followed up on the actuality of how a person would obtain this specific type of information. I feel it's extremely relevant, and very important to know since Toni was found in a river, with lots of questions thus far. JMOOC

It's interesting that the flowers are at the boat ramp. Do we know who put the flowers there?

Also, I am hoping to get a picture further away from the boat ramp, coming from the north. I find it implausible she'd have come down main street and made a hard left on that boatramp. She'd have been coming from the north down that back road imo, if she was going to accidentally go off that ramp.

Plus... the road and that ramp are not aligned in a straight line, and so I want to see how that looks as she is approaching. Because she might have to swerve left to try and get to the left, which could have sent her out of control. Assuming we are talking about the accident scenario with the boat ramp.

If parents only know what LE tells them, then it came from LE. right? Plus, you are saying this 9:30 time is coming from a federal government agent -- pardon me if I'm becoming really confused about why he'd say something different than LE?

First off, The information provided to Law Enforcement would also be provided to her parents since she is a missing person. HE NEVER SAID 9:30!!! HER PARENTS DID!!!

Just so you you know MM, this particular individual thinks there is corruption within this case. I reached out specifically to get answers on specific phone information- and how that information is obtained. I have CL background, LE husband, and LE family. All of them stated that this specific phone information is not something that you can "just request " without certain paperwork. Way, Shape and Form was my verbiage to explain in a nutshell that THERE WAS NOT INFORMATION LEAVING THE PHONE, but information may have been coming IN TO THE PHONE. The phone was active and on until the the time of 9:30- which the parents stated. I'm sorry if you are skeptical of the information provided- skip over it if you find it irrelevant. I on the other hand find it one of the most important pieces of information that has been put out there by the family, And I followed up on the actuality of how a person would obtain this specific type of information. I feel it's extremely relevant, and very important to know since Toni was found in a river, with lots of questions thus far. JMOOC

Trust me, I want to believe you! I wouldn't skip over anything, but I hope you can understand the logic of what I am asking. thank you for clarifying that you are saying a federal agent thinks there is corruption within the case. So my question is why come here with that information? I hope you don't think I am attacking you or ridiculing you, I'm just being frank and I hope you can understand the logic of what I just asked.

If a federal agent suspects corruption with a case, what should they do? That's my basic point. Can you agree it'd be odd to come to web sleuths with that information?

First off, The information provided to Law Enforcement would also be provided to her parents since she is a missing person. HE NEVER SAID 9:30!!! HER PARENTS DID!!!

Ok, so I'm unclear on what he is saying now. He's not able to give any time, correct?

He's just giving a definition of what CONNECTED means in regards to the phone information? meaning he has no specific information about this case?

Or am I still misunderstanding?

Another question to try and clarify -- So are we saying he has no inside information about this case, but he is just saying based on what he is hearing reported and said by LE/parents, that something is not right? Such as LE corruption?

PM me specifics if you can't say on here. Definitely interested in what he thinks is up.

I'm out for the night guy and gals. I am happy they found Toni and hope we can continue to question this case and hold those accountable who want to keep the truth hidden from view. Take a look at this video and see with your own eyes that Toni and two cars behind her turned south on burlington. That is totally nuts! I haven't seen better evidence that we've been lied to about Toni's disappearance. 3:15 WRONG TURN!

What we need is the footage that shows whether the third car follows Toni. I think the cop is safe with him braking.

[video=youtube;gGMFd5OFij4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMFd5OFij4[/video]

I think you are misinterpreting the perspective or something...

After the traffic stop, the cars cross Burlington on 26 Ave, heading to the QuikTrip. They do not turn south.

Regarding the fact from Toni's parents that the phone was connected to the T-mobile network until 9:30 PM... I just wrote that off as some kind of misunderstanding, given the police info that she disappeared around 6 AM.

Trust me, I want to believe you! I wouldn't skip over anything, but I hope you can understand the logic of what I am asking. thank you for clarifying that you are saying a federal agent thinks there is corruption within the case. So my question is why come here with that information? I hope you don't think I am attacking you or ridiculing you, I'm just being frank and I hope you can understand the logic of what I just asked.

If a federal agent suspects corruption with a case, what should they do? That's my basic point. Can you agree it'd be odd to come to web sleuths with that information?

He is a personal friend of mine. I simply asked him specifically about phone information and what that information would look like given the facts that we know. Take it or leave it- my feelings are not harmed. I thought that this information would be important to know - I only started on this website because of Toni Anderson. She happened to be my children's swim coach. I obtained specific information relating to her phone information provided by someone that I deem a professional and respect their opinion on the information asked about. Is it odd that I presented it here? I think not. Does my friend have an "in" with this case? No. Would he jeopardize his position by giving me information regarding this case if he were working it? Of course. He is completely unrelated, but a very good source of real information. Take it for what it is. Just a good source of knowledge on phone pings and phones "going dark".

RIP Toni. You are an amazing child. If this wasn't an accident I hope justice will find its way to you.

Another question to try and clarify -- So are we saying he has no inside information about this case, but he is just saying based on what he is hearing reported and said by LE/parents, that something is not right? Such as LE corruption?

PM me specifics if you can't say on here. Definitely interested in what he thinks is up.

He has no inside info, and is commenting to me, his friend. The information provided by me from him is not related to this case. Simply just information on specific phone questions I needed answered.

He is a personal friend of mine. I simply asked him specifically about phone information and what that information would look like given the facts that we know. Take it or leave it- my feelings are not harmed. I thought that this information would be important to know - I only started on this website because of Toni Anderson. She happened to be my children's swim coach. I obtained specific information relating to her phone information provided by someone that I deem a professional and respect their opinion on the information asked about. Is it odd that I presented it here? I think not. Does my friend have an "in" with this case? No. Would he jeopardize his position by giving me information regarding this case if he were working it? Of course. He is completely unrelated, but a very good source of real information. Take it for what it is. Just a good source of knowledge on phone pings and phones "going dark".

RIP Toni. You are an amazing child. If this wasn't an accident I hope justice will find its way to you.

I apologize if I am coming across in a disrespectful way, I legitimately misunderstood what you were saying. I thought by saying someone was a federal agent, you were saying someone with inside information knew this was the case about the phone connection being consistent all day long. But he was just defining what that would mean, IF it were the case.

That's a lot more understandable and gives me better context. Again, I apologize, I just simply misunderstood.

So at the same time I am interested in what his thoughts are on this case specifically. Such as if he watched that CWD video, what kinds of questions would he ask? Since he believes there is corruption, I am wondering what makes him think that specifically?

Absolutely this is a topic that I'd love to hear an agent discuss.

This thread had gotten so long, with nothing new, that I quit checking daily.

A question I have which may have been discussed and I missed it, had any of the bodies of water in the area Toni was missing from been dragged and had divers in it looking for her early on? If not, this was a big mistake IMO.

Glad she has been found, so her family can have closure and begin to led the new normal life that is facing them. Hope the details do come out so the people will have the knowledge of what to be on the lookout for. I just don't believe this was a suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong