Match! OH - Strongsville, WhtFem UP15394, 15-25, in Rocky River, Feb'75 - Linda Pagano

this is excellent news.
You're right, carl, without ice investigating this set of remains and bringing it into the forefront, linda may never have been identified and her family would never have found her. Congratulations, ice.
And, give yourself a pat on the back, too. You did excellent work on your reconstruction, even though you didn't have a complete skull to work with, iirc. I'm glad i reminded you to do it :)

wow!!!!

Great job ice!!!

And carl, pat yourself on the back too. Once again, great eye!

Rest in peace, beautiful Linda. Praying for justice for her and those who loved her. :rose:

OMG Carl. This gave me chills.

WOW. Again, you all do amazing work.

In the next two days, I'll be getting a press release put together and I may be contacting some of you to get information. Don't
worry I won't ask for your real names unless you want to give them to me. :)

I am at a loss for words actually. I admire you all for putting in the time and effort to help bring these people home to their families.

Thank you.

More to come :)

Tricia

What stands out with me is what is described in technical terms as a "prognathic maxilla".

A prognathic maxilla is a cranial feature where the teeth and the mouth area of the lower cranium project forward with respect to the upper portion of face. This is a feature which is more typical of blacks than of Caucasians. The maxillas of Caucasians typically are on an even vertical plane with the eyes. However, both the Jane Doe and Linda Pagano, despite being Caucasian, have that feature.

Has anyone notified or is anyone in contact with Ice90? They haven't posted anything since July of last year and Ice should really know their hard work paid off.

Has anyone notified or is anyone in contact with Ice90? They haven't posted anything since July of last year and Ice should really know their hard work paid off.

Yes, I have.

I'm here!

July of last year got a new phone and never reinstalled the app [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats on this one, Ice. You played a big part in getting the various LE departments to re-look at this case, and because of that, a family has answers. I hope it brings them some peace. I hope in some small way it helps them to know that they are part of a community that cares.

I'm here!

I'll join the congratulations.

And it's a good reminder to the rest of us that there's no case so cold and forgotten that determined work can't bring it back to light. You did a great job!

I'm here!

Thank you for checking in!
I was really hoping you'd to see this and know your hard work paid off.
Congratulations!!!!

:cheers::yourock::party::confetti:

Good Job !! Just read this whole discussion..You guys really did a great job! RIP Linda!

Only one thing I can think about right now and it's how fast we solved this case in comparison to when it was discovered. As I'm getting updates of Buckskin girl it bothers me that she has been known for as long as she has but is still taken just as long to research her and yet still no answers. And that is just one case there are thousands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back