Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it in Indiana Kristy Kelley, this case was my first I followed on WS.
She had been for a drink at a veterans bar is that the same girl @heartgoesout.
Sad sad case she was a beautiful young lady I'll go find her full name.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...sing-america-body-kristy-kelley-found-n205256
After she was sadly found a guard rail was put up and shortly after it saved a teens life.
http://www.14news.com/story/28401021/guardrail-put-up-after-kristy-kelleys-death-saves-teens-life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! And wow on the teen. I did not know that.

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/No...-to-finding-Toni-Andersons-car-415977873.html

Another article about Watters recovery team.
He says the car may have never been found because the Missouri river was about to swallow it up.
How does a river completely swallow a car?

Buried in the silt, perhaps.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ns-car-explains-how-it-could-have-been-missed

"I'm gonna say about half to two-thirds of the car was already under sand,” said Watters. "We could see that the sand was already up over the front bumper and encroaching on the hood."

When looking at pictures of Toni's car it looks like all of the windows are out. Wonder if that happened while removing the car, from impact with the water or just while being in the water for so long and possibly being hit by debris. I was hoping her belongings would be recovered. I saw a picture of items Toni would have had with her and she did carry a purse. Also her cell phone would be a great discovery. She had cash and credit cards etc and if this was a robbery/rape/murder her cash, cards and phone would be gone. Also I was thinking if her purse did go out into the water it may have washed up on the river bank but haven't heard anything about any of Toni's belongings being found anywhere.

There are still so many questions to be answered, I hope we get some answers soon.

Prayers for Toni, her family and her loyal friends.

If the car was almost buried in the silt, I would think the silt would have been scooped up as the car was being drug to shore and I didn't see anything like that. Also, there was not any visible silt inside the vehicle so I don't know that I believe the river was about to swallow it up.

That's a fair observation to make. I didn't see any sign of it being buried either.

But the concept of sand/sediment burying things in a moving river is a real thing. The river is constantly moving sand/sediment downstream with it's current. Some of that sand/sediment might hit an object in the water and stop flowing with the current. ie... if there is two rocks and a gap inbetween.... another rock , if not small enough will not fit through that gap and therefore no longer go with the current.

So a car on the bottom of a river that is stuck, will be constantly catching new sand/sediment/branches.. whatever and covering that car over time.

Now... in 2 months?? I don't know. I don't know how long the process of burying would take. But they found that SUV right? it also didn't seem all that dirty! haha

I hav been in and out of this discussion so may have missed this question.

Had the water where Toni was found been searched before? If not, do we know why not?

I was sad to see she was found deceased, but relieved that she is found and the mystery of her disappearance and that grief is answered. Now, if LE can put the pieces together to solve this case and bring justice for Toni and her family.

Wonder who in her life had a boat?
I searched social media awhile back and did find someone with a boat. Someone she would have seen that night.
Someone important in all of this.

I don't own a boat. I frequent parks, lakes, rivers, etc... often.
I love the water.
And now that I think about it, I have no idea where the boat ramps are at these places. Even though I'm there often. Cause I don't have a boat. It's irrelevant.

So who would know easy access boat ramps?

I searched social media awhile back and did find someone with a boat. Someone she would have seen that night.

I love the water.
And now that I think about it, I have no idea where the boat ramps are at these places. Even though I'm there often. Cause I don't have a boat. It's irrelevant.

I personally think that criminals that want to get rid of cars for insurance fraud/murder etc, are very aware of the type of location that best fits their needs. They'd be searching out boat ramps and it won't matter if they have a boat or not. They understand the desired functionality. I have to believe that boaters are not the most common people to use boat ramps for nefarious means. Nowadays you can probably go into google maps and search boat ramp and kansas city and find several along the river.

New poster here -- KC local, former journalist, have been following the case since Day 1.

First, let me say KUDOS to you all here at WS for your work on this case. The local reporting is astonishingly shoddy and the local "rumor mill" is filled with misogynistic snakes who seem hell-bent on shaming Toni and her sex work 24/7, as well as some of the sketchiest fact-dodging and goalpost-changing from the KCPD/LE.

Second, I'm posting because I have two interesting bits of information I'd like to bring to the table that I think hasn't been fully picked apart yet:

1) An astrologer on Youtube accurately predicted almost exactly where they would find Toni's body --- only five days after her disappearance. Her name is Renee Francis and she runs a group called A Matter of Perception (AMAP), who say they use "astrocartography" to find missing people. She claims that she sent her video and the hunch to KCPD a month ago and got a written response, per her account in the comments section. Would be interesting if KCPD would confirm that communication took place?

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RHcza26WU&feature=youtu.be
Website link: http://www.amatterofperception.org/tonianderson.html

For those of you who have followed the coverage of this case religiously like we have, you'll have chills up your spine to see that she accurately predicted MO-9 on Jan. 20.... far earlier than anyone was talking about Parkville being a search area (English Landing Park was searched Feb. 3) Back on Jan. 20, all we really knew was about the ATMs and the Burlington QT.

I know that some local media reported the Andersons as saying the psychic was located in the KC metro, but I wonder if this is the "psychic"/stargazer/astrologer in reality? (The group also claims to have worked with family of Jessica Runions, another missing KC girl.) Also, can we all agree that, at the very least, that video was pretty damn freaky? Maybe she'll make me a believer.

2) The Platte Landing Park FB page has a slew of "check-ins" from a variety of (obviously) fake accounts of "sexy" women, many in states of various undress. Within the span of three months, starting in Sept. 2016, there were 19 "check-ins" at Platte Landing Park on FB from what I would call classic Catfish accounts (only have 1 friend, feature photos of lots of different women, feature photos ripped from social media, etc.)

Platte Landing FB Page (scroll to get to the Sept-Dec posts): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Platte-Landing-Park/273307439509901

The weird thing is that all of these accounts share many of the same characteristics - the woman all check in at the Dog Park, Celcius Tannery, tanning salons, gyms, and places on the Plaza -- which signals they were made by the same person. So someone with a fixation on that park, plus their love "sexy" photos of scantily-clad women.... Strange coincidence at the very least.

Thoughts welcome.

I love the water.

Max, I'm not talking about a criminal in the traditional sense. I'm talking about someone who had access to Toni. That night, who would just so happens to also be familiar with boat access points and that knowledge helping in a quick disposal of her car. As opposed to myself who does not have boating experience and would have no idea or even think of using a boat ramp.

She was to meet a co worker LE says. Well look for someone she worked with that has social media presence of a boat. Someone some of you know I have side eyed from the beginning.

Welcome, onthecase. Great to have you join.
We are all very aware of In The Matter of Toni Anderson. I find it fascinating.
However, for reasons I do not understand we are not allowed to discuss that on her.
Did that change since one of the hotspots is where she was found. Can we discuss now?

I do think the park check in should be reported to police.

New poster here -- KC local, former journalist, have been following the case since Day 1.

First, let me say KUDOS to you all here at WS for your work on this case. The local reporting is astonishingly shoddy and the local "rumor mill" is filled with misogynistic snakes who seem hell-bent on shaming Toni and her sex work 24/7, as well as some of the sketchiest fact-dodging and goalpost-changing from the KCPD/LE.

Second, I'm posting because I have two interesting bits of information I'd like to bring to the table that I think hasn't been fully picked apart yet:

1) An astrologer on Youtube accurately predicted almost exactly where they would find Toni's body --- only five days after her disappearance. Her name is Renee Francis and she runs a group called A Matter of Perception (AMAP), who say they use "astrocartography" to find missing people. She claims that she sent her video and the hunch to KCPD a month ago and got a written response, per her account in the comments section. Would be interesting if KCPD would confirm that communication took place?

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RHcza26WU&feature=youtu.be
Website link: http://www.amatterofperception.org/tonianderson.html

For those of you who have followed the coverage of this case religiously like we have, you'll have chills up your spine to see that she accurately predicted MO-9 on Jan. 20.... far earlier than anyone was talking about Parkville being a search area (English Landing Park was searched Feb. 3) Back on Jan. 20, all we really knew was about the ATMs and the Burlington QT.

I know that some local media reported the Andersons as saying the psychic was located in the KC metro, but I wonder if this is the "psychic"/stargazer/astrologer in reality? (The group also claims to have worked with family of Jessica Runions, another missing KC girl.) Also, can we all agree that, at the very least, that video was pretty damn freaky? Maybe she'll make me a believer.

2) The Platte Landing Park FB page has a slew of "check-ins" from a variety of (obviously) fake accounts of "sexy" women, many in states of various undress. Within the span of three months, starting in Sept. 2016, there were 19 "check-ins" at Platte Landing Park on FB from what I would call classic Catfish accounts (only have 1 friend, feature photos of lots of different women, feature photos ripped from social media, etc.)

Platte Landing FB Page (scroll to get to the Sept-Dec posts): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Platte-Landing-Park/273307439509901

The weird thing is that all of these accounts share many of the same characteristics - the woman all check in at the Dog Park, Celcius Tannery, tanning salons, gyms, and places on the Plaza -- which signals they were made by the same person. So someone with a fixation on that park, plus their love "sexy" photos of scantily-clad women.... Strange coincidence at the very least.

Thoughts welcome.
Those posts are very strange. Code? Meet up spot? Contact list?

Good find. Probably should screenshot before pics disappear even if names are false.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Welcome, onthecase. Great to have you join.
We are all very aware of In The Matter of Toni Anderson. I find it fascinating.
However, for reasons I do not understand we are not allowed to discuss that on her.
Did that change since one of the hotspots is where she was found. Can we discuss now?

I do think the park check in should be reported to police.

I agree with you about not understanding why we can't discuss.
But......with that being said (without discussing the person) ....... 435 and NW River Rd.
I remember somebody saying brought that one up here.

I am going to print out this tweet, drive up to KC and smack this reporter over his head for leaving us hanging like that!

I feel sorta bad but this made me lol.

I have been wanting to smack quite a few reporters in the head between Toni's case and Libby and Abby's case......not all, but some.

My bad.... I'd be interested to hear why because it doesn't appear to be in violation of the "Forum Rules"

Well, I think it's not even something magical. They could put it all to rest very simply as there should be undeniable proof. They have chosen not to.

If I am understanding correctly, these cars are equipped with a gps where dispatcher can track where they are etc. Can anyone confirm that?

So there should be no question as to where the officer went or any other officer on duty that night. right?

It'd be one thing if some monumental investigation had to go on to put the officer angle to bed, but it's actually just things like dashcam footage, dispatcher records, and gps information(potentially).

That's stuff that is all there to provide transparency and remove doubt in situations just like this. So when they aren't something available, how can anyone be surprised by skepticism and suspicion?

Seems like it'd be really simple to squash those rumors imo.

Our PD vehicles were upgraded about 5 years ago to have the GPS integrated into vehicle. It depends on how old the departments radio's and equipment are. They had dashcam at illegal lane change made by Toni, it would be recorded. But, if he did not call it in, or flip the lights there is a chance that moment may not be retrievable by now as it has been such a long period of time. I do not know anyone at that department to verify equipment but I do have a good friend in Lenexa at PD I can ask. The Police department does not have to release dashcam video and won't from what Other officers at different PD's have said. My gut has always said that this had to do with the people (dealer) she was supposed to meet up with. I really feel like your CI scenario or her meet up went sideways somehow. If this officer is / was a suspect at all, they would have another agency take over the investigation and he would have been placed on admin leave during this investigation. It would have been all over the news. I'm still not completely disregarding this theory by any means, just stating what would have happened if he were in question at all by dept. Also, I would think if they have dashcam they would have very up to date equipment in their vehicles. I haven't seen their equipment, that is an assumption based upon dashcam, and area. Thx

Our PD vehicles were upgraded about 5 years ago in Kansas to have the GPS integrated into vehicle. It depends on how old the departments radio's and equipment are. They had dashcam at illegal lane change made by Toni, it would be recorded. But, if he did not call it in, or flip the lights there is a chance that moment may not be retrievable by now as it has been such a long period of time. I do not know anyone at that department to verify equipment but I do have a good friend in Lenexa at PD I can ask. The Police department does not have to release dashcam video and won't from what Other officers at different PD's have said. My gut has always said that this had to do with the people (dealer) she was supposed to meet up with. I really feel like your CI scenario or her meet up went sideways somehow. If this officer is / was a suspect at all, they would have another agency take over the investigation and he would have been placed on admin leave during this investigation. It would have been all over the news. I'm still not completely disregarding this theory by any means, just stating what would have happened if he were in question at all by dept. Also, I would think if they have dashcam they would have very up to date equipment in their vehicles. I haven't seen their equipment, that is an assumption based upon dashcam, and area. Thx

Ashley Arnold, KCTV5:

@AshleyKCTV5
[FONT=&amp]Just got off the phone with Toni Anderson's mother, she has confirmed the body in the car was Toni's [/FONT]@KCTV5

At this time, they believe Toni got turned around and ended up at the park, was on the Ict boat launch and slid into the water @KCTV5

[FONT=&amp]Car was found on Wednesday, but divers needed to be brought in. 3/4 covered in silt, all belongings and money inside [/FONT]@KCTV5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288