AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

http://www.10news.com/news/national...casey-anthony-interview-with-associated-press

What I remember is, every day we had a routine, and whether it was the day I was working or not working, Caylee and I got up and had breakfast, we said goodbye to my mom, between 7 and 7:30."

BBM
She is still going with the fantasy that she had a job!

Yup my hubby was probably right, when he saw a snipped on the Today Show and said that girl is total nut case.

I see that she uses, and repeatedly, the psychologists evaluation showed this, or did not show something...she justifies things with 3rd party vagueness.
I was told she drowned, My dad said Caylee would be ok.

ANTHONY: "No. What I remember is, being in bed, and my mom coming in before she left for work, and saying goodbye to us. And then waking up several hours later not knowing where she was."

Reality Check!!!!
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htmThe Anthony home phone called Casey's cell at 07:45am. Casey checked her voicemail also at 07:45
At 08:03 she was IM'ing with a friend and stated she was moving into her own house at the end of the month.
At 08:46 she texted TonyL
At 09:27 she uploaded photos of Fusion to photo bucket

I don't think I need to continue, the cellphone and computer logs tell a different story than Ms Anthony

Yes, she has always done that 3rd party thing. I remember one of the visits with either Lee or her parents she said something like As I told Jose this morning and the psychiatrist the other day, blah blah blah. She always throws in a 3rd party, as if telling her lawyer or someone else something completely validates what she is saying. some **** don't change, huh?

http://www.10news.com/news/national...casey-anthony-interview-with-associated-press

What I remember is, every day we had a routine, and whether it was the day I was working or not working, Caylee and I got up and had breakfast, we said goodbye to my mom, between 7 and 7:30."

BBM

Yup my hubby was probably right, when he saw a snipped on the Today Show and said that girl is total nut case.

I see that she uses, and repeatedly, the psychologists evaluation showed this, or did not show something...she justifies things with 3rd party vagueness.

ANTHONY: "No. What I remember is, being in bed, and my mom coming in before she left for work, and saying goodbye to us. And then waking up several hours later not knowing where she was."

Reality Check!!!!

What I remember is George saying he usually got up and had breakfast with Caylee. Princess FCA getting her lazy derrière out of bed at the break of dawn? I don't think so!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because FCA was so narcissistic, so immature, so infantile, she was jealous of little Caylee. She perceived her as a rival.... very convoluted, I know. And then her parents doted on little Caylee instead of her, and she totally didn't handle that well. Her sweet, innocent daughter was loved unconditionally, and got much more positive attention from her parents than she did.... she, the constant trouble maker ... well, I wonder why. And, even from Jesse Grund. FCA didn't love her child, she was jealous and envious of her.

She actually reminds me of my husband's ex-wife, she was just like that, with the exception she didn't physically murder her child... though she might as well have. :(

Narcissistic sociopaths are like that, yeah they are.

I just had a flash back. When FCA was bailed out and allowed to go home with the "daisy chain" female investigator; didn't the investigator pull out a photo album of Caylee and comment on how cute she is, prompting FCA to get her own baby pictures out and tell her to "Look at me! I was a cute baby!"? Seriously, who would be thinking of them self at a time like that? Except someone who is everything we see in FCA?

BBM

Reality Check!!!!
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htmThe Anthony home phone called Casey's cell at 07:45am. Casey checked her voicemail also at 07:45
At 08:03 she was IM'ing with a friend and stated she was moving into her own house at the end of the month.
At 08:46 she texted TonyL
At 09:27 she uploaded photos of Fusion to photo bucket

I don't think I need to continue, the cellphone and computer logs tell a different story than Ms Anthony

The "what I remember" thing.... It's as just as a previous poster said, it's like the "Jodi Arias fog"... It really is!

Who says, "What I remember" when it's simply pertaining to a fact about their daily activities or their everyday life? When does a real, honest person use the phase "what I remember"? Maybe something pertaining to an event in the long, distant past, as in years and years ago. It sounds like something a grandfather might say about something from his childhood or something. Where do people like her come up with **** like that ? It's so obviously transparent and unbelievable, how naive and out of touch with reality does one have to be to even think in those terms, and then to think they can pass it off as being believable. It's just so bizarre that there are people who even think like that. But maybe it's a common thing with murderers who refuse to admit to their crime. I guess it's a distancing technique, maybe we all need to remember that, the "what I remember" phrase, as being a big red flag that we're dealing with a liar.

I think she planned it. From the computer searches back in March to the foolproof suffocation search performed the day Caylee died I think this was an idea Casey was toying around with for awhile. Caylee had become an inconvenience for her. I think the catalyst was Cindy threatening to kick her out and take custody of Caylee.

As for why she seemed disorganized with the trunk/shovel/etc. Casey lives her life in ten minute increments. She also thinks she can talk her way out of anything. All you have to do is look at the way she led the police to the end of the hallway at Universal Studios before being forced to admit she didn't work there.

Casey also thinks she's smarter than she is. She can't even keep her story straight now. The only constant is that she is absolutely, positively, not at fault. She is some kind of victim who acted with the best of intentions. She reminds me of Jodi Arias who claimed Travis was attacked by two people dressed as Ninjas who stole her driver's license and threatened to kill her and her entire family if she told anyone about them. (As she tried to heroically drag a fatally injured Travis out of the house to save his life.)

Unfortunately the idiot jury brought Casey's load of crap, so every once in awhile we're going to have to deal with this cow surfacing from her deep dark hole to lie and make excuses for herself and profit from her crimes.

I actually overestimated her. She's had a long time to rehearse her story so I was expecting something much more polished, but nothing she said made any sense. She took refuge in Jodi Arias's "fog."

She isn't smart. The only reason she's gotten away with anything is that there are a number of people around her who (for whatever reason) go out of their way to protect her from herself.

I agree with you a 100%. The fact that she was disorganized does not mean that she not intentionally murder Caylee! Why didn't Scott Peterson plan his alibi better (he said he went fishing but was clueless about the kind of bait used etc.)? He made several little and big mistakes but it doesn't mean he didn't intend to kill his wife and baby! Arias too was disorganized like you say and for whatever reason left behind the camera that implicated her in the murder!

KC seems to the lazy sort but it doesn't mean that she didn't commit premeditated murder. One cannot ignore the fool-proof suffocation search and the duct-tape. She might have decided only the previous night or a few minutes prior to the act itself to murder Caylee but it was most definitely cold blooded murder. The fact that she was disorganized does not point to her "innocence" but reveals how arrogant she was and continues to be. Arrogance, laziness and complete disregard for others are some of her defining qualities.

Because FCA was so narcissistic, so immature, so infantile, she was jealous of little Caylee. She perceived her as a rival.... very convoluted, I know. And then her parents doted on little Caylee instead of her, and she totally didn't handle that well. Her sweet, innocent daughter was loved unconditionally, and got much more positive attention from her parents than she did.... she, the constant trouble maker ... well, I wonder why. And, even from Jesse Grund. FCA didn't love her child, she was jealous and envious of her.

She actually reminds me of my husband's ex-wife, she was just like that, with the exception she didn't physically murder her child... though she might as well have. :(

Narcissistic sociopaths are like that, yeah they are.

Nailed it!

Narcissist FCA didn't fall far from the tree.

And for a number of reasons, Cindy's own narcissism fueled FCA's insecurities, immaturity, narcissism, and jealousy.

Cindy created this monster, enabling and never requiring FCA to step up to the plate as a mother; and then rubbing FCA's face in it when she(Cindy) took over as Caylee's pseudo-mom.

Those two were a deadly duo for poor Caylee.

I just had a flash back. When FCA was bailed out and allowed to go home with the "daisy chain" female investigator; didn't the investigator pull out a photo album of Caylee and comment on how cute she is, prompting FCA to get her own baby pictures out and tell her to "Look at me! I was a cute baby!"? Seriously, who would be thinking of them self at a time like that? Except someone who is everything we see in FCA?

I vaguely remember that so went back to look it up
Here is an article on the LE interview with Tracy McLaughlin

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-discover-090409-story.html"She'll tell a story and she has such a belief in herself. She has no grasp on reality. This is where her problem is. She has no grasp."

Tracy M audio interviews

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...M-Interview-Audio-1&highlight=Tracy+interview
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...M-interview-audio-2&highlight=Tracy+interview

I do believe ID is doing a 3 part series on this case".........."arrrrrrrg"

I always felt kinda sorry for Cindy. I mean Caylee looked just like her..
plus, Cindy was the one who called 911 all the time.....from missing Caylee....to " it smelled like a dead body...." Etc. she didn't want to believe it. Yet, when it was true.....she was pulled towards the remaining offspring.....naturally.

I always felt kinda sorry for Cindy. I mean Caylee looked just like her..
plus, Cindy was the one who called 911 all the time.....from missing Caylee....to " it smelled like a dead body...." Etc. she didn't want to believe it. Yet, when it was true.....she was pulled towards the remaining offspring.....naturally.

I initially had pity for her. Not so much anymore...What was left of my sympathy was gone when I heard that nasty voicemail she left Tim Miller. She brought up his murdered child, threatened him, spouted some BS about "the Anthonys always winning" and then accused him of stealing money. (Ironic, if Casey was out on bail, she probably stole it.)

IMO, she's almost as toxic and delusional as Casey so she is insulated by her own insanity.

She probably played the most significant part in shaping Casey into the, quoting Melich, "cold, callous monster" that she was and obviously still is. She was mean and nasty towards everyone except the person who deserved her anger, which was Casey.

If she had walked in on Casey tying Caylee up and duct taping her mouth, she would probably believe Casey came home and just found Caylee like that.

If she walked in on Casey stabbing a tied up Caylee, she would decide that Casey was just doing a really bad job using the knife to cut through her bonds.

If she walked in on Casey shooting a loaded gun at a tied up Caylee, she would decide that Casey accidentally shot her daughter in the process of trying to protect Caylee in case the intruder came back.

After shooting the gun, if Casey had said "MWaaahahaha! I finally rid myself of that headache! Now nobody can take custody of Caylee away from me and I am free to party as I please," CIndy would decide that bad people forced Casey to say that or that Casey was speaking in code.

I'm not trying to be funny either. I think all of those scenarios are plausible when it comes to Cindy.

I lost all sympathy for Cindy when she committed perjury at the trial.

I have Never felt the way I feel about her,absolute hate,and revulsion. It has magnified since she came back out, but I refuse to click or watch anything about her. I am still waiting for her obit.That I will read with a smile ! Sorry but no one out side of "Here" understands my feelings about this vile swap creature.Many years have passed,makes no difference in how hated she is ! My heart broke for Caylee,RIP baby girl.

md89 said:
Preview of Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery
Short clip of the 3 part series that ID is airing on April 9th. George and Cindy are in it.

Excuse me.... but I don't think there is ANY mystery in this case...

I remember Cindy being interviewed by several local TV stations after Caylee's disappearance. When she was asked hard questions about her daughter being involved, she'd start talking about how SHE hadn't slept and hadn't eaten and how hard this had been on HER. Blah I guess that 600,000 dollar payout from Dr. Phil helped ease her pain. Double Blah she needs to be in jail with her daughter.

I lost all sympathy for Cindy when she committed perjury at the trial.

:wave: I never lost any sympathy for Cindy because I never had any sympathy to begin with for her as well as GA :gaah: !

Just something about those two from the get-go set off my radar, so I was NOT surprised how they defended their :liar: daughter.

:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back