Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) An astrologer on Youtube accurately predicted almost exactly where they would find Toni's body --- only five days after her disappearance. Her name is Renee Francis and she runs a group called A Matter of Perception (AMAP), who say they use "astrocartography" to find missing people. She claims that she sent her video and the hunch to KCPD a month ago and got a written response, per her account in the comments section. Would be interesting if KCPD would confirm that communication took place?

The astrology (both A Matter of Perception and the other one) haven't been discussed here much because astrologists and psychics seem to be rather taboo. I'm new, but perhaps one of the veteran sleuths could clarify my assumption???

I'm related to Toni (but never met her personally), so I was immediately intrigued by the case and started researching as much as I could as soon as the news had reached me through the family grapevine. I watched that video when it was posted on January 20. I'm a curious skeptic about astrology, but was compelled to "drive" NW River Road in Google Street View that night after the astrologer identified the first "hot spot" where she thought it was likely that Toni or Toni's body may be found. Other hot spots were added later, but that first one seemed unique. It totally resonated with me to the point that was not at all surprised when the Parkville ping was reported weeks ago, that English Landing Park was being searched, and that her car was pulled out at Platte Landing Park. The astrologer also does a rough description of a potential perp, motive, and chain of events. It will be interesting to see if any of these come true.

"Liz anderson said her daughter’s body showed no signs of trauma other than a bruised knee, which she surmised came from brushing against and knocking off a GPS device mounted below the dashboard."

I'm no forensics expert, but how the heck is this possibly known for a body 60+ days after being submerged in water?

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article138088153.html#storylink=cpy"

Ashley Arnold, KCTV5:

@AshleyKCTV5
[FONT=&amp]Just got off the phone with Toni Anderson's mother, she has confirmed the body in the car was Toni's [/FONT]@KCTV5

At this time, they believe Toni got turned around and ended up at the park, was on the Ict boat launch and slid into the water @KCTV5

[FONT=&amp]Car was found on Wednesday, but divers needed to be brought in. 3/4 covered in silt, all belongings and money inside [/FONT]@KCTV5

I guess I don't understand if she just slid down the icy ramp, ended up in the water, probably panicked and couldn't get out, why didn't she use her phone to call for help? Or was her phone battery dead?
Still doesn't make sense.

Ashley Arnold‏ @AshleyKCTV5
At this time, they believe Toni got turned around and ended up at the park, was on the [icy] boat launch and slid into the water @KCTV5

It still seems extremely unlikely that she just got "turned around." Getting onto that boat launch would take a very deliberate effort. Who on earth would make a hairpin turn down a hill toward a river on purpose when there were other much clearer, less treacherous options for turning around within feet? I don't buy it for a minute. And that park doesn't seem to be the kind of place you would just happen to stumble upon. Who would go so far off of a well-marked highway into the dark if they had become lost? Do you think we will ever learn why she was north/northwest of the city that night in the first place?

"Liz anderson said her daughter’s body showed no signs of trauma other than a bruised knee, which she surmised came from brushing against and knocking off a GPS device mounted below the dashboard."

How convenient! Wraps up multiple mysteries with a nice bow.

Agree x1000. I personally feel these quotes are Liz choosing to settle for a much less painful scenario than one that is 100% true -- which, as the mother of the victim, I feel is completely justifiable and her right

I think maybe? she was going to someone's house, a guy she worked with at Chrome, (on CWD video) and I'm thinking he lived up there.
She might've gotten lost trying to find his house.

At this time, they believe Toni got turned around and ended up at the park, was on the [icy] boat launch and slid into the water @KCTV5

It still seems extremely unlikely that she just got "turned around." Getting onto that boat launch would take a very deliberate effort. Who on earth would make a hairpin turn down a hill toward a river on purpose when there were other much clearer, less treacherous options for turning around within feet? I don't buy it for a minute. And that park doesn't seem to be the kind of place you would just happen to stumble upon. Who would go so far off of a well-marked highway into the dark to turn around if they had become lost? Do you think we will ever learn why she was north/northwest of the city that night in the first place?

Mother: Toni Anderson's body was found in car pulled from Missouri River

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34724154...-while-law-enforcementconducts-search-in-area

PARKVILLE, MO (KCTV) - Toni Anderson's body was found inside her car when it was pulled from the Missouri River, her mother confirmed to KCTV5 News on Sunday.
The family is still waiting on an autopsy to be completed, but the body in the car has been easily identified as that of Toni Anderson because of the condition the body was in.
The car was found on Wednesday, but could not be removed from the river until later because of a need for divers.
The car was three-quarters of the way filled with silt and the family was told that the car probably would not have been found if it had taken another week to find it. Anderson's car was found behind Lincoln Navigator, the first car that was found in the river that day.
They believe Toni got turned around and frazzled after being pulled over by an officer and ended up in Parkville where she pulled into the park. There, she drove onto a boat launch that was icy and her car slid into the river.
The window of the car was down and her seatbelt was off. Despite being a good swimmer, the water and current would have made it too difficult for her to escape the vehicle.
All her belongings were found inside the car and she was fully clothed. She was not injured, outside of a bruise they think came from the GPS device in her car.
She will be cremated once the autopsy is finished, the family said, and they plan to hold a church service in Wichita.
Coverage about the discovery of her car in the Missouri River near Platte Landing Park is below.

"The family is still waiting on an autopsy to be completed, but the body in the car has been easily identified as that of Toni Anderson because of the condition the body was in."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34724154...-while-law-enforcementconducts-search-in-area

As VictoriaH points out, that paints a different picture than having to ID by clothing. Something about this feels very very off. I see no mention in MSM of family wanting an independent autopsy either. I'd sure be getting one.

All sounds fishy to me. JMHo. Moo and all that. Bruise on her knee?????

eta:
She was not injured
Really? George Michael's inquest is taking 3 months, just saying. :gaah:

It still seems extremely unlikely that she just got "turned around." Getting onto that boat launch would take a very deliberate effort. Who on earth would make a hairpin turn down a hill toward a river on purpose when there were other much clearer, less treacherous options for turning around within feet? I don't buy it for a minute. And that park doesn't seem to be the kind of place you would just happen to stumble upon. Who would go so far off of a well-marked highway into the dark if they had become lost? Do you think we will ever learn why she was north/northwest of the city that night in the first place?
Yes, I don't buy it at all.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

"The family is still waiting on an autopsy to be completed, but the body in the car has been easily identified as that of Toni Anderson because of the condition the body was in."

As VictoriaH points out, that paints a different picture than having to ID by clothing. Something about this feels very very off. I see no mention in MSM of family wanting an independent autopsy either. I'd sure be getting one.

And we'll never know because she's being cremated.

The window of the car was down and her seatbelt was off. Despite being a good swimmer, the water and current would have made it too difficult for her to escape the vehicle. Really??

All her belongings were found inside the car
and she was fully clothed. She was not injured, outside of a bruise they think came from the GPS device in her car.

BBM and red by me. Her window was open and no seatbelt. Her belongings found, does that include cell phone?
Not injured??? Really??

Where did everyone go? I find these findings incredulous.

It's not as easy to get out of a car in water as you might think, and nothing to do with whether the person is a good swimmer or not. It's reckoned you have maybe a minute and during that time the best case scenario is that you instantly have your wits about you, the window is rolled down and you weren't wearing a seatbelt but didn't go through the windscreen.

Now imagine you're shocked/stunned from the impact (assuming conscious); the window is rolled up; your seatbelt is done up. The car, if front-engined, is going to be tipping nose-first down into the water. You have to get your head together, get the window down (assuming the electrics work or it's manual), get out of your seatbelt, pull yourself out through the window. Some say you have to wait for the car to sink so the pressure equalises and you can open the door, but more recently I've seen that suggested as a last resort - you'd have to hold your breath for quite a while and that may not be easy if you're shocked or panicking.

And that's all assuming the car goes in right side up...

I'm behind a few pages so excuse me if this has been stated but just in case some of you don't know. If ever your in a situation like this your headrest comes off so you can break your window with it...

Yes! And wow on the teen. I did not know that.

Also forgot to say earlier Kristy Kelley was found by the Watters sonar team as well it was how I knew who they were when LA mentioned they were using them.
I've followed at least 5-10 cases on here where they've been successful in finding the missing person and car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member