IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cryptic?
Don't feel bad newbies, I don't have a clue either.
Folks who follow a case from the beginning, follow very, very closely. And they are excellent sleuths.
They gather information from across the web on many platforms and research, research, research.
They might fill notebooks with hand written notes and keep tabs on many people.
They interact on many platforms.
Some of us don't have the time or the skills (yet).
Keep at it~
JMO...(I think of it as mind mapping-watch a youtube vid on it if you are interested . It is a study technique but I think it would work well when sleuthing)

This is first and foremost a victim friendly site. That means the family and community are victims also.
The excitement and vague references "respect LE and the community" and help stop gossip and rumors.
Plus TOS says you can not discuss people who have not been named by LE or MSM.

Hope today IS the day girls, Libby & Abby justice is coming.

JMO

They usually make them say all kinds of stuff! Same with handwriting samples. Its one Reason They Wont Release More Audio. They keep things to compare

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

This is really good thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, LE is being thorough and for that I'm thankful. I know they're probably exhausted, but they are so appreciated!

"“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”

That doesn't make them suspects, per se, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, but it does mean that police want to find out the truth — whatever that might be.

"They’re seeing that maybe there are some discrepancies going on," Riley said about rechecking the alibis.“It’s just making sure we don’t miss something.”"

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rating-alibis-given-delphi-killings/99221194/

I wonder why Libby didn't call 911.
You know...I've been wondering that too...Did the take her phone away and throw it in the creek? Could it have washed up on shore and that is where LE found it? She had enough time to snap picture. I was even wondering if she was nervous why not call grandpa or grandma or even another adult and talk to them? Can you even get cell service out there? It seems strange to me as if maybe the picture was of someone she knew or was somewhat familiar with?

Of course, all JMO.

IMO, the reason Libby did not call 911 was because she didn't have time nor opportunity to do so.

You know...I've been wondering that too...Did the take her phone away and throw it in the creek? Could it have washed up on shore and that is where LE found it? She had enough time to snap picture. I was even wondering if she was nervous why not call grandpa or grandma or even another adult and talk to them? Can you even get cell service out there? It seems strange to me as if maybe the picture was of someone she knew or was somewhat familiar with?

Of course, all JMO.

Is there cell service out there?
There has to be.

ad8224b80825557148843f63cdc34c42.jpg
power lines?

Look at the bobber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cryptic?
Folks who follow a case from the beginning, follow very, very closely. And they are excellent sleuths.
They gather information from across the web on many platforms and research, research, research.
Keep at it~
JMO...(I think of it as mind mapping-watch a youtube vid on it if you are interested . It is a study technique but I think it would work well when sleuthing)

This is first and foremost a victim friendly site. That means the family and community are victims also.
The excitement and vague references "respect LE and the community" and help stop gossip and rumors.

JMO

I just wanted to double-thanks this! :seeya:

She also posted the pic of Abby and you definitely need service to do that.

Cryptic?
Keep at it~

JMO

Great encouragement AND how-to-sleuth info - thanks for that. :grouphug:

BG's face looked so white. Is it possible he was wearing a facial mask? But if so, maybe smart Libby will mention it in her voice record like (you wear a mask). Depending on when she lost her phone.

Of course, all JMO.
It is strange to take video of some stranger who is approaching ..
Unless-he has said something quite threatening or odd from a distance.

Perhaps she was already filming off the bridge and didnt realise he was approaching and turned camera that way and got a shot of him...maybe didn't have time to switch record off..
Maybe he even asked :whats down the hill? (Where she was filming)As a start to conversation ?

I just doubt it is someone she knew well..they would be arrested by now one would think in such a small town.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It was said that her phone pinged, so there would have to be cell service.

No idea if there is cell service or not.

However, a ping doesn't mean adequate service for a voice call or using the phone's internet reliably. If there was marginal service here and there so to speak and say 1 bar strength of service you can get a ping recorded but not be able to use the phone to make an actual call.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

However, a ping doesn't mean adequate service for a voice call or using the phone's internet reliably. If there was marginal service here and there so to speak and say 1 bar strength of service you can get a ping recorded but not be able to use the phone to make an actual call.

Thanks. I didn't know that.

It is strange to take video of some stranger who is approaching ..
Unless-he has said something quite threatening or odd from a distance.

Perhaps she was already filming off the bridge and didnt realise he was approaching and turned camera that way and got a shot of him...maybe didn't have time to switch record off..
Maybe he even asked :whats down the hill? (Where she was filming)As a start to conversation ?

I just doubt it is someone she knew well..they would be arrested by now one would think in such a small town.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Down the hill in the voice memo sounds like an order for me. Not a question. It is not so strange for teens to video someone. They video everything. JMO

Thing is I think there are home nearby. It's not as remote as it appears.
I could be wrong.

BG's face looked so white. Is it possible he was wearing a facial mask? But if so, maybe smart Libby will mention it in her voice record like (you wear a mask). Depending on when she lost her phone.

This time of year i look Anemic. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members