IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
These girls' deaths are so sad and senseless. I hope the perp screws up and they catch his skanky butt!!!!!

I keep thinking someone knows something and just isn't coming forth :(

Sorry, what is a bobber?
I am assuming that you were looking for the power lines in the picture. If you follow the fishing pole up to the bobber (a float for suspending the line and indicates when a fish is messing with your bait), the power lines are behind the bobber in the sky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think LE is closing in due to them double-checking alibis and saying that some people downright lied.

Down the hill in the voice memo sounds like an order for me. Not a question. It is not so strange for teens to video someone. They video everything. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know its unlikely. LE wouldn't have much need to cut out the word what's. .
Just looking at all possibilities.
Imho I believe Libby probably already felt worried by him at that point which is why she filmed. Dont think there was any small talk from how he seemed to have been approaching but anything is possible

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I still think this dude was meeting someone out there.
Maybe this other person is afraid to tell.
Just a thought
Or afraid of going back to jail for the rest of his life.

Sorry, what is a bobber?

A bobber floats on top of the water, the fishing line w/ hook is in the water below the bobber, when a fish bites the bobber will move and then you pull on the pole and set the hook in the fishes mouth and reel it in. The poster quoted a post that only showed that pic and not the quoted post that shows Abby w/ the rod in her hand. Jmo

I thought at first, dang you got good eyes if you can see a bobber. :)

Imho I believe Libby probably already felt worried by him at that point which is why she filmed. Dont think there was any small talk from how he seemed to have been approaching but anything is possible

Jmo peeps
I think he came up on one girl grabbed her and told the other to fit down the hill. Very quick..... I think he killed them right then and there.

Wow, how did I miss this? It's the only intriguing thing I've seen posted in weeks!!

The guy sure had an extreme reaction, didn't he. Barricading himself and trying to kill himself.

Wow.

That guy looks CREEPY. If I saw him walking in my direction anywhere I'd definitely get creeped out. Maybe they found the effer.

I think he came upon them very very quickly
Walking very fast head down but eyes on them.

I think he came upon them very very quickly
Walking very fast head down but eyes on them.
I believe so too. And I believe it escalated very fast from that video.
Which is why nothing else recorded can be released . Only explanation really or I don't see why they would hold back more audio a month on .
Sad..
I think they are closing in on someone though. Innocent people dont lie about where they were... Wont be long now 🙏

ad8224b80825557148843f63cdc34c42.jpg
power lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the bobber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Someone earlier noticed the lines in the pic and we were trying to find them on a map; trying to figure out where the fishing pic was taken. Is the bridge in the background the Monon High Bridge being the question.

I think LE is closing in due to them double-checking alibis and saying that some people downright lied.

I so hope you are right, but I get the feeling they have run out of options and are going back to square one to recheck, especially after the recent arrests that took place during the investigation, but aren't related to the murders.. like saying you were one place and lying about it because really you were violating your probation. Still it gives me hope that they are exhausting all leads and resources and I continue to hope that your comment is more truer than mine.

Jmo peeps
I think he came up on one girl grabbed her and told the other to fit down the hill. Very quick..... I think he killed them right then and there.

What would be the point of killing them right then and there?
I don't think he carried them across the creek. I think he made them walk. He may have even made them undress in the creek since searchers found clothing in the river.

Jmo peeps

Abby's death is listed as the day after Libby's. I think he must have killed Libby first and Abby the next to day. JMO. Has this been discussed further? I remember seeing a mention of it several threads ago but I haven't seen anything else on it. But I have been skimming since the threads have been moving so fast.

Regarding the Abby fishing pic, if you zoom in, the opposite banks of the waterway look to be pretty flooded.

Maybe she was in Michigan when the pic was taken. Her obit mentioned camping trips to Michigan with her family.

Could this man be wanted by the FBI or the USMarshalls?
Were their pictures a threat to him.
Man on the run.

There are a lot of murderers out there amongst us if u look at the FBI and marshalls web site.
Just a thought

Abby's death is listed as the day after Libby's. I think he must have killed Libby first and Abby the next to day. JMO. Has this been discussed further? I remember seeing a mention of it several threads ago but I haven't seen anything else on it. But I have been skimming since the threads have been moving so fast.

The dates of death in the obits were up to the families. Apparently, one family chose the date they went missing and the other chose the date they were found. IMO. Maybe they did get the dates from the ME, but we don't know that for sure.

I'm even more convinced it was one perp using a gun to control them, now that MSM reports it is the voice of bridge guy saying "down the hill".

I have always been team "one perp", and more so now for the reason Jax49 mentioned. Prior to this my single perp theory was based on statistics, the little facts we do have, and gut ..Mooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23