IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was absolutely an abduction for the purpose of sexual assault - the very same thing happened with Elizabeth and Lyric in Evansdale Iowa. It's very likely that they were both dead within 2 hours of abduction.

( should probably add that this is my very strong opinion )

If that's true, (which in my opine it is) then suspect was out of area before the girls pickup time, 18 plus hour jump. Jmo

IMO BG was watching for the girls and may even have “known” them thru SM, but they did not know him. The girls were there to just explore and were happily doing so, taking pictures, relaxed to be outdoors and enjoying their day off. I think they even may have felt “safe” there, as they’d been there on numerous occasions before. It is my belief that he was already there when they arrived. I believe he was excited at the prospect of sexual assault and killing. I think it was his intention from the get-go. He may have used a gun to subdue them but I think he used a knife to kill them. I believe it was brutal (from the press conference it appears it was so). Oh I also think he worked in the area or had reason to pass thru the area a lot. I think he drove there the morning of the 13th as well. It’s likely he parked in the cemetery area. This is all just my speculation on what happened that awful February day and I sincerely pray many times each day that LE make an arrest soon. I pray for the families of these beautiful little girls that can no longer look forward to softball season.

I wish we had more information on the shoe prints. I'd like to know how many.
I have to go back and listen to those radio calls. Do you know if they are in our mountainous media threads?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have to go back and listen to those radio calls. Do you know if they are in our mountainous media threads?

I don't know. I don't look at our media threads.

Or worse. LE was so upset and held back tears. I think it was so utterly horrific and something they had never encountered before. Just my opinion. And, like I said, 6000 billboards says a lot.
I've read this sentiment and understand where everyone is coming from when you say this, however I try to remember that this is a small town. Its likey some of these officers are aquatinted with the girls families in some way.

A Crime like this is virtually unheard of. I think to these officers, finding two best friends of the tender ages of 13 and 14, dead and discarded in the woods like trash, clothes or unclothed would certainly be the stuff of nightmares to them. It didn't have to be particularly gruesome. It's JMO of course.

I also think BG came from the southwest side and acted like he was going to pass but then confronted them., forcing them down the hill on the northeast side. When nana and illinoismissing brought back pictures, I could definitely imagine it happened that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have thought SE is where he entered. As much as people say it is a popular well traveled place there was no one on the bridge in either direction that we could see in Libby's photos. If he entered on the NW end he would have had to move across that bridge pretty quickly, like running, and they would have seen that and known it was not good and had much more time to do something besides get a few seconds of video. I think he passed them and then turned around and came after them knowing he had them trapped alone. The way his foot is lifted up indicates he was running at that point, that's what scared her and caused her to record. I just wish she had been able to hit upload. Although if it happened fast it may not have made any difference. But that's JMO, there could have been more interaction we don't know about. Seems like there is a gap of time between 2:07 and 2:30. It wouldn't take that long to get across the bridge. I hope they were having fun taking more pictures.

I've read this sentiment and understand where everyone is coming from when you say this, however I try to remember that this is a small town. Its likey some of these officers are aquatinted with the girls families in some way.

A Crime like this is virtually unheard of. I think to these officers, finding two best friends of the tender ages of 13 and 14, dead and discarded in the woods like trash, clothes or unclothed would certainly be the stuff of nightmares to them. It didn't have to be particularly gruesome. It's JMO of course.

I agree. Just the fact that two young girls were murdered is enough to be very upset and traumatized.

I am assuming that you were looking for the power lines in the picture. If you follow the fishing pole up to the bobber (a float for suspending the line and indicates when a fish is messing with your bait), the power lines are behind the bobber in the sky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi! I get what you are saying now! No, I can see the power lines in the picture, what I couldn't find were the power lines going across Deer Creek to make my placement of that picture a sure thing. Sorry I must have worded that weird on my post! Thank you for being helpful anyway!

Man arrested on murder, arson charges after body found burned in southern Indiana
Posted 8:57 AM, March 15, 2017, by FOX59 Web, Updated at 09:06AM, March 15, 2017

CREEPY SIMILARITY

Well, I have some speculation to add this morning. The following is all MOO and not meant to be taken as sleuthing the family in any way!

I keep thinking about the recording. A friend of mine was having a terrible divorce and each time she would do a custody exchange, she would put her phone recorder on and put it in her pocket to record secretly in case anything went wonky which did happen a couple times so she was glad she did it. Not video necessarily but maybe the same general idea is possible for the girls...

Now, consider the friend of the girls (sorry I can't find the article, I think it is daily beast, maybe someone can locate it) mentioned that they had attended some crime related class or something recently.

Also consider "[FONT=&quot]“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”" quoted from [/FONT]https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/

Is it possible they were trying to catch someone saying or doing something on tape? I am not sure what or why but it's just been swirling around in my head this morning. Maybe someone else can put some more pieces to this? Like maybe they thought they would capture something that would solve something or help someone in some way.

This is in no way meant to sleuth the family! Just trying to share my thoughts and see if it's possible they meant to be recording on purpose or something. Might add a different thought process for you great sleuthers.

MOO JMO MOO

This was absolutely an abduction for the purpose of sexual assault - the very same thing happened with Elizabeth and Lyric in Evansdale Iowa. It's very likely that they were both dead within 2 hours of abduction.

My theory these days was they saw something g and were murdered.
Maybe o e did t die right away and lay out there.
How terribly sad if this is the case.

Wasn't this area searched the day they went missing?

Well, I have some speculation to add this morning. The following is all MOO and not meant to be taken as sleuthing the family in any way!

I keep thinking about the recording. A friend of mine was having a terrible divorce and each time she would do a custody exchange, she would put her phone recorder on and put it in her pocket to record secretly in case anything went wonky which did happen a couple times so she was glad she did it. Not video necessarily but maybe the same general idea is possible for the girls...

Now, consider the friend of the girls (sorry I can't find the article, I think it is daily beast, maybe someone can locate it) mentioned that they had attended some crime related class or something recently.

Also consider "[FONT=&quot]“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”" quoted from [/FONT]https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/

Is it possible they were trying to catch someone saying or doing something on tape? I am not sure what or why but it's just been swirling around in my head this morning. Maybe someone else can put some more pieces to this? Like maybe they thought they would capture something that would solve something or help someone in some way.

This is in no way meant to sleuth the family! Just trying to share my thoughts and see if it's possible they meant to be recording on purpose or something. Might add a different thought process for you great sleuthers.

MOO JMO MOO

This is a very good theory.

Someone earlier noticed the lines in the pic and we were trying to find them on a map; trying to figure out where the fishing pic was taken. Is the bridge in the background the Monon High Bridge being the question.

There is definite speculation that it is NOT the Monon HIgh Bridge.

I did the work up for the Monon High Bridge using the following to line it up:

the width of the water at that point,
the distance and angle of the bridge in conjunction with Abby,
the small curve of the land,
the overhead whispy tree branches,
the sunlight and shadows.

The only thing that didn't line up for me was the power lines, which another WSer has pointed to the possibility of, on my work up. It would cause me to push Abby a bit farther up into the bend if those are in fact power lines that we are seeing. I believe the rest of the factors would still line up nicely.

Still, we have no verification that this is the same bridge, and there is a good chance that it is not.

Unless I can come up with something more conclusive I'm not inclined to post it anymore.

I think they were both murdered at the same time.
What happens I believe is LE a d the coroner will say they the tod was the day they went missing but tod will be the day they were found..
Gets confusing I know but I think they died very close to each other.

That isn't how the coroner works to establish a time of death. I won't go into the work the medical examiner does to establish an exact time and date of death but just to say it is an important part of an autopsy. That being said, they may indeed have died close to the same time and their obits are different because the family chose a different date. Or the obits may be accurate and he murdered Libby first (which is what I think because she was more difficult to overpower).

Also consider "[FONT="]“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”" quoted from [/FONT]https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/

MOO JMO MOO

Interesting theory.

READ THIS AND THANK THIS POST:

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

•Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
•Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
•Paraphrasing is okay.
•***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
•Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Yesterday a number of posts discussing a rumor were removed because they violated TOS. Today members have started discussing this same rumor.

If you do not understand the above I have bolded in red, contact a Moderator or Admin. Otherwise, the very next member who chooses to ignore this rule will face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose