IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a little freaked out thinking if BG took the girls to the PO's home or shed. What if they were still there and alive during the search on the 13th? PO seems way too old to have done this, but if he was lying about the alibi, maybe not. All imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologize for being so dense, but I thought PO was police officer. What does it mean? Thanks.

Can somebody point to any case ever where a 77-yr-old man committed a crime like this?

Heads up, googling for this mainly brings up people that murder old people. I'm sure some have been mentioned, though?

IMO can't see RL's glasses here and the hat dent (if you believe BG had a hat) look similar.
There's a body type resemblance. To me, it looks like we are viewing brothers or father and son/grandson. But definitely a body type resemblance.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Right, if he's jail on a probation violation and they asked to search his home he could have said no. Then they went to get a SW because he said no. Jmo considering every thing he has been through i can understand him saying no. I don't have an opinion on the matter at this time. It could be a process of elimination. But if he is innocent he has a great chance of winning a lawsuit for defamation of character. Jmo

I don't think the repeated drunk driving convictions and apparently a parole violation will provide him a very sympathetic narrative in a defamation case.

I live in Florida, so I have a somewhat stupid question. After reading the posts today, I went back an found a news story from Fox59 that included a brief comment from RL. He was wearing a coat and camo baseball cap with a hoodie over the cap. Is this a common style to keep warm? I always just wore a hat when I lived up north. I took a screenshot from that interview and did a side by side of BG. Looks rather similar. Can't figure out how to post the pic tho.

It most definitely is where I used to live in Mississippi. No surprise for me there.

I don't think RL is responsible but I mean there has to be SOME reason for the SWs and arrest right?

gave a guy in a blue jacket and jeans a ride - guy may have done work on his property?
Fibers in LE evidence want to match to the truck or property?

SO many plausible scenarios IMO
But the only way I could see Mr RL refusing to talk at this point would be to protect that person. Why protect someone he may have given a ride too, unless he cared about that person? Maybe?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Threw this together for comparison

Just do not see the resemblance. Perhaps the search today at RL's house was searching for a connection to a family member of his. It wouldn't be a first crime for a parent's house/ property to be used by a sp. EX: Garland: he used his parent's house to torture and kill a couple and their grandson

It stands to reason that RL does not have a drivers license since he has had so many
Dui's. So if the white truck is his he must have someone else use it to drive him around. Unless he drives it anyway and that is very risky.

Another case with a Damn White Truck!

I want to post this again due to the recent developments with RL's property and see if anybody thinks this theory has any more likelihood of occurring. All MOO of course. Also, I do not believe they have DNA, I do not think this was a sexual crime, I believe that RL MAY be the perp and LE is trying very hard to find something to link him. I think the BG photo is strikingly similar to RL and the voice as well. Typically, sexual predators dont start offending later in life, but thise that have a history of alchohol abuse can become belligerent and snap at any time. With all that being said, this is still my working theory of a possible scenario of the crime committed against the girls.

Disclaimer - All of my following comments are my opinion only and should not, in any way be confused with being factual.

I have theory of a possible scenario. Please share your thoughts, alternative theories, poke holes in mine, etc...

Here goes... So the girls are out hiking and taking pictures and video. From a distance, the unsub notices them and is not happy about where they are. Maybe he has noticed them, or others, in the past and just does'nt think they should be where they are. Or maybe they are doing something that the unsub is not happy with. (Imagine, if you will, of the crotchety old man who yells at the kids to "stay off my lawn".) The unsub is "fed up" with seeing them or others where he believes they should not be or doing what he believes they should not be doing so he decides he needs to confront them and eventually catches up with them at the Monon bridge where he is captured (in the background) on video from the girls' cell phone. Once the unsub catches up with them and confronts them. He may have forced them back to where he thought they shouldn't have been or what they shouldn't have done to "make his point". Sometime during this encounter, one or both of the girls respond in a way that causes the unsub's anger to escalate. Eventually, he loses control and attacks and kills one of them. Then, he realizes what he has done and decides the only way to avoid being identified is to kill the other girl too. After murdering them, he undresses them to make it appear sexual in nature.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Who is BG and where is the photo?

Tim McNicholas‏ @TimMcNicholas [video=twitter;842802909792362496]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842802909792362496[/video]More

Police stressing that Ron Logan is NOT a suspect. Detectives say Logan's lawyer advised him not to talk and "he is not talking."

LE does not serve warrants to clear people! It would be a huge waste of time. They serve warrants because they have probable cause to search property or attach a person they believe were involved in the commission of a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member