IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone Trish's post from earlier today to help?

Here it is:

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

Probable Cause = evidence IMO. A judge somewhere has agreed that they have probable cause to search RL's property.

Did they finally get DNA back and got a match? Could be? If it's not RL then Familial DNA may have come into play.

Rechecking alibi's because lies have surfaced. Who would you lie for?

When I look at the pictures of BG and RL I see a similarity. I see a shoulder up, a shoulder down. Head down while walking. Hands in pockets. A camo cap with a hoodie overtop. I see a resemblance but I don't think it is the same person. I see one foot angling out which is similar for both.

Remember the rubber boots (Wellies) that were taken as evidence in the very beginning? RL has big boots similar to that and the type of Muck Boots one would wear on a farm.

LE has evidence now and they're trying to put it all together. They know something.

MOO

Just do not see the resemblance. Perhaps the search today at RL's house was searching for a connection to a family member of his. It wouldn't be a first crime for a parent's house/ property to be used by a sp. EX: Garland: he used his parent's house to torture and kill a couple and their grandson

Can someone talented "with a sense of art" put rubber boots on RL's legs? Would be helpful I think ....

The property is being searched, and police have said that the property owner is not a suspect. Wouldn't that mean that there is probable cause to believe that the suspect took the girls to the property, and that they may have been assaulted in one of the buildings?
I'm curious about the tips. Where are they coming from?

The thing is the BG is wearing baggy jeans. PO is wearing fitted jeans tucked into boots.

When I have on loose pajama bottoms I look like an overweight man but put some skinny jeans and tall boots on me... eureka, I am a female with hips and a butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get what y'all are saying and I agree from personal experience that weight can be deceiving in photos, but I still personally think the way their hips are set still doesn't look like the same body. Close, but not quite.

My gut? BG could be a relative of RL. Moo.

IMO the side-by-sides suggest it's not the same person but could be someone related. That would also support the theory that RL could be covering for someone and perhaps that his alibi wasn't quite right and that (along with other stuff-- silo evidence?) led to stepped-up search of his place, removal of vehicle, etc. Perhaps RL panicked and gave a ride to someone before having a chance to think things through. I can understand someone panicking and making terrible choices when it involves a family member or friend (not saying I would do so, only that I can imagine it happening.) Would also support not speaking anymore to cops because even if innocent of the murders (which IMO at this point he is) because if he's covering then he's in a big heap of trouble *and* may yet be trying to protect someone. I'm sure this has all been covered by others already but just wanted to put in MOO.

Apologize for being so dense, but I thought PO was police officer. What does it mean? Thanks.
Lol, Police Officer is LE. PO was property owner, but now to be referred to as RL which is the initials of the PO, whom LE has a SW for today.[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fascinating and perplexing developments. PO is not BG unless the picture is really distorted!

IIRC, wasn't there a couple walking along that trail/bridge area that told the police they saw a white van? Maybe they thought it was a van and it was actually a white truck. Or, am I thinking of a completely different case?

Heads up, googling for this mainly brings up people that murder old people. I'm sure some have been mentioned, though?
Lol, I just tried it. Should have seen your post first..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

A home in the 11000 block of Bicycle Bridge Road was searched early on. <modsnip>

Look like camo red head boots. Jmo i have a pair.

Probable Cause = evidence IMO. A judge somewhere has agreed that they have probable cause to search RL's property.

Did they finally get DNA back and got a match? Could be? If it's not RL then Familial DNA may have come into play.

Rechecking alibi's because lies have surfaced. Who would you lie for?

When I look at the pictures of BG and RL I see a similarity. I see a shoulder up, a shoulder down. Head down while walking. Hands in pockets. A camo cap with a hoodie overtop. I see a resemblance but I don't think it is the same person. I see one foot angling out which is similar for both.

Remember the rubber boots (Wellies) that were taken as evidence in the very beginning? RL has big boots similar to that and the type of Muck Boots one would wear on a farm.

LE has evidence now and they're trying to put it all together. They know something.

MOO

I've always had the impression that Bridge Guy is a (possibly younger) person either

a) trying to look older, or disguising his stride, or maybe trying to look like somebody else
b) forced into an awkward stride by the bulk of things they're carrying under their clothing

I could agree with whoever suggested that somebody might be wearing RL's clothing.

I get what y'all are saying and I agree from personal experience that weight can be deceiving in photos, but I still personally think the way their hips are set still doesn't look like the same body. Close, but not quite.

My gut? BG could be a relative of RL. Moo.

I also think BG has a fuller face.

I'd say just reply to this post instead of my giant one and we can call it accomplice maybe? But story link above is here as well so we don't clog up the thread with my wall of text: To summarize it's a theory of an accomplice to Larry Hall's doings still in and around Wabash area possibly. LE close to case was a believer in the theory.

http://m.chronicle-tribune.com/arch...912-fb50-5896-8581-1409baadaede.html?mode=jqm

I have no opinion one way or the other regarding the possibility of an accomplice to Larry for this crime but I will say that I have long thought Larry Hall to be the murderer of Angie Housman in St. Louis in 1993.

Your thoughts of an accomplice is something to ponder. Whoever it is, I don't think this was their first murder. If it was, they are a tremendously lucky individual to have stayed undetected this long. IMHO

If a search warrant was served to link or rule out RL as a suspect that tells me that LE has no DNA from the crime scene. MO

They may have a SW for his DNA, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member