IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many guys I know carry the same traits and characteristics of their fathers. Perhaps that's why so much matches and so much doesn't between RL and the perp. Like father, like son.

Do we know how many buildings are on his property and what type of buildings there are?

What comes to my mind after seeing that picture is that it seems uncomfortable to have hands in jeans pockets versus jacket pockets.
That just occurred to me. If I had my hands in pockets, it would be my jacket pockets. Like RL has, also his posture and gait appears more erect and upright. 2 cents.

I agree these are not the same person. And I also find walking with hands in your jeans pockets odd when you probably have coat pockets to choose from. Doesn't really mean anything except I find it a bit awkward.

attachment.php

Threw this together for comparison

I can't even tell that RL is wearing glasses in these photos.... could perp photo be wearing glasses and we can't see them?

Gotta be white truck. I don't think I've followed a case here that didn't include a DWT(damned white truck).

I told my hubby a few years, a white truck, an orange light for the top and a white hard hat and you can go anywhere and not be looked twice. Jmo

RL doesn't have to be the one who killed them to be a suspect. He may know who did it, or suspect who did. I have wondered since the beginning, what kinds of connections he might have with the BG. Not because he is necessarily guilty of the crime, but because of knowledge or suspicion after.

Can somebody point to any case ever where a 77-yr-old man committed a crime like this?

The Jewish Community Center shooter was 73. He was an alcoholic and was terminally ill.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/25235053/shooting-reported-at-overland-park-jewish-community-center

So it's not unheard of for an old man to break/snap.... I think of my 76 yr old grandfather and his friends. Good old boys. Annoyed by children. Short temper. Easily irritated, especially by women. Lived in an era where wives got slapped around.

Pure speculation and attempt to theorize psychological profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does that square with this quote from Riley?

"We're trying to either clear him or see if he's more of a suspect than what we originally thought," Riley said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

its semantics but if you originally thought someone was not a suspect at all, and then you learn something that makes you consider them a suspect, it follows that you now believe they are more of a suspect than you originally thought. it does not require you to have believed they were a suspect at all in the beginning.

Maybe they strongly suspect he knows something and offered him a deal to reduce his own charges in exchange for info.

Replying to my own post... I just posted this and then immediately realized how stupid it sounds. Why in the heck would someone agree to plea down some probation violation charges in exchange for info that would lead to potentially far worse charges (such as, hypothetically, accessory after-the-fact). Not accusing anyone of anything; just MOO.

Can somebody bunp the actual post by tricia? it may have been easy to see when that was first posted but I am lacking behind.

I'm driving and pulling off to update and I can't go through everything.

for you, Bently:

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

"We're trying to either clear him or see if he's more of a suspect than what we originally thought," Riley said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Red by me

WHAT???

I though he was not a suspect. Now trying to see if he is "more of a suspect than we originally thought." So, he is a suspect and has been one all along?

This. is. huge. IMO since I don't see he's BG. I do think he could be grandpa, though I have never looked anyone up.

[video=twitter;842829083495088129]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842829083495088129[/video]

Tim McNicholas‏ @TimMcNicholas 3m3 minutes ago
Police using at least 1 K-9 to serve search warrant at Ron Logan's property. Logan is not a suspect in murders of Libby & Abby.

For LE to say he's not a suspect, they sure are making him look like the bad guy every day..

IMHO some if not all of this could be for show.... think about it, the murders happened over a month ago. IF there had been any evidence around that house, in vehicles or the property it would have been removed, destroyed or cleaned up. MOO RL is not giving the LE what they want, he is not going to rat out anyone, I completely believe he knows information that is critical to this case. The LE is trying to make the perp (s) think RL is in there spilling his guts. This search should have been done the same day the bodies were found IMHO. When two dead teenagers are found on a private property every inch of that property should have been searched and every home and outbuilding included...

There is something on that property that they came for. I just would like to know how they were led to it.

While I have my own opinions on RL I will keep them to myself for now.

RL doesn't have to be the one who killed them to be a suspect. He may know who did it, or suspect who did. I have wondered since the beginning, what kinds of connections he might have with the BG. Not because he is necessarily guilty of the crime, but because of knowledge or suspicion after.

a person would not be called a "suspect" if they just thought they knew who did it, or if they had suspicions, their "knowledge" would have to be direct knowledge and they would have to have aided or abetted in some way for it to make them a suspect.

I told my hubby a few years, a white truck, an orange light for the top and a white hard hat and you can go anywhere and not be looked twice. Jmo

My ex-H has two of them. I hate it because one of the things I detest is running into him out in public (i.e. grocery store), but even though I scan parking lots everywhere, it's nearly impossible to tell if that white pickup truck is his. They are literally everywhere.

But the only way I could see Mr RL refusing to talk at this point would be to protect that person. Why protect someone he may have given a ride too, unless he cared about that person? Maybe?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Or possibly denial; Not being able to wrap his head around it as he was saying in an interview. Or fear because of his own legal issues.

:cow:

ETA: at This Point - his lawyer told him not to talk as a good lawyer will do.

The Jewish Community Center shooter was 73. He was an alcoholic and was terminally ill.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/25235053/shooting-reported-at-overland-park-jewish-community-center

So it's not unheard of for an old man to break/snap.... I think of my 76 yr old grandfather and his friends. Gold old boys. Annoyed by children. Short temper. Easily irritated, especially by women. Lived in an era where wives got slapped around.

Pure speculation and attempt to theorize psychological profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dad is a Southern good ole boy to his core. Pushing 80 and has a temper that at times scares me. He is almost a replica of the character of Arlo Givens on "Justified."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member