IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, so are we saying that the truck is RL's and has been moved or LE's and has been moved?

I am going to have to take a break soon because my brain is fried and I am starting to muddle everything together...yikes.

Actually, I'm not sure anymore, either. I'm pretty sure the truck in this video is RL's that was towed away. I think they were moving it here to get it ready for tow truck. But just speculation.

can anyone who believes RL is BG give any type of motive this man would have for doing this crime? that means not only did he commit the crime but then left the girls bodies on his property and did nothing to even try and cover it up???? had access to his entire property he could have tried to dig Graves or used his vehicle to transport them to another location?? and then if this is BG how can Le who have the video and have talked to RL from the very start not be able to make the connection?? jmo

BBM - this is what I am having a hard time wrapping my head around. GGE's friend does a few frame flips and finds bridge guy and property owner appear to be the same person.

Something just doesn't add up but I can't be sure what it is.

A couple of days ago many were certain the BG was a RSO. So certain they called in a tip. Now many are certain the property owner is the BG. I'm not critiquing anyone's belief. Only wondering how much the power of suggestion keeps someone trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

Absolutely no snark intended as this is as confounding to me as well although I have stated my beliefs in the past.

Hi! Newbie here! Hope I'm doing this tight. Been following this for awhile. Took another look at BG picture and the audio. In my opinion, the picture, especially the body positioning while walking, and the audio, remind me of a younger RL. Does he have any sons? I think it's been mentioned earlier. Be nice!
:greetings::Welcome1:

I don't know anything about RL's family but I did want to say welcome as I am still a newbie here myself.

can anyone who believes RL is BG give any type of motive this man would have for doing this crime? that means not only did he commit the crime but then left the girls bodies on his property and did nothing to even try and cover it up???? had access to his entire property he could have tried to dig Graves or used his vehicle to transport them to another location?? and then if this is BG how can Le who have the video and have talked to RL from the very start not be able to make the connection?? jmo

My best guess would be he didn't intentionally off them, but was frustrated over repeated trespassing by folks. So he may have thought he was going to teach them a lesson, so they were asked to remove clothing. Then, bound and gagged. Then he leaves thinking they will be found before nightfall. Doesn't happen and perhaps they succumb from something during the night. Just a guess here.

Do any of the fantastic maps created by WS members depict all four: the Monon High Bridge park, RL's property, the Bicycle Rd home where first warrant was executed, and Delphi cell towers(I believe there are two?)

Also, I've read that both girls lived close....One girl lived 1/8 of a mile from bridge. Would it be against rules to pin their homes on same map?

I have a theory that LE is following pings. They are missing a crime scene IMO.

<snip>

His conclusions shocked me. All he had to do was flip BG's photos, put them side by side scaled the same, and then he explained to me that too many points align for him to be willing to say it's NOT the same person, and in fact the arms. THE ARMS.

look at the arms.

That is an unusual and unique feature of his overall gait, the way he holds his arms and his elbows. One is always up higher than the other, one side pointed out at an angle and the other lower and more curved.

View attachment 113049

The waist falls at the same place. the knees are located the same distance from feet and waist. There's even the same shadow/hanging thing (pocket, fanny pack, whatever) appearing there. He asserts that to him the face matches. He said to me "its' even the same camoflauge hat" to which I replied "FOR THE LOVE OF G-d, ITS A HOODIE" and he said "are you sure?" and I said "well, no" and he said "look again".
<snip>

Respectfully snipped above. Wow. The position of both arms along with the height, knees, waist similarities really makes me think twice. I'm still wondering if there is anyone close to him that may resemble similar features but may be 30 years or so younger. BG does appear to be younger in the face, imo. I am not suggesting to sleuth anyone in particular as I'm aware that is against the rules until/ unless someone is named. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member