IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the laws are around the sealing of the probable cause affidavit for this most recent search of RL's property? I'm sure none of the agencies involved want to tip their hand but I sure would love to read that document. Is it automatically unsealed after a certain amount of time? Does a judge have to grant or deny an unsealing based on a formal request? TIA!

What I find most intersting is everyone's connection to their "devices" Scary!!

Have we really had no updates from the scene today? Is law enforcement still there?

Sorry, I haven't read all the way up yet. I need to get in the kitchen/dinner but I am left handed BUT I also use my right hand...like throwing a baseball, etc...
I'm right handed but I shoot leftie...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I asked this last night but do any of you know if a cadaver dog would hit on a secondary transfer scent? Such as if Libby's and Abby had not been in a vehicle but the person who killed them and had not changed or or cleaned up had been would cadaver dogs still hit on that scent??
Yes HRD dogs will also hit on a transfer scent.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

BG is pigeon toe his feet turn in
i think if he is for sure "pigeon" toed, that that would be something that LE would have pointed it out. Then they could rule out everyone who wasn't. Does that say isn't. No, he could be. I don't think he is. Could he have been just adjusting him direction quickly?

Question for the Midwesterners who live on large peices of land.....how do you refer to your acerage? Do you call it your land, your property, or just your house?

From Crime on Line: Quote from RL, “To have something like this in your own house, your own home – I just can’t get my mind around it yet, it’s really difficult. I can’t comprehend it.”

We live on the west coast and in our area it is commonly referred to as "your property" when speaking about parcels of land over an acre.

IMO, I find it odd that RL refered to these girls murders as happening "in his own house, his own home"! These girls were found on his property, a bit of a distance from his home. I find it odd because it's so specific!

We just say "out back" or property..i wouldnt ever say the house if i wasnt referring to it

You know I was just reading the BG description on the ISP site. THEY don't even list a height. :waitasec:
Ill figure that out for them. Then visit the CDC site to find the average weight based on the height i calculate. Too easy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Newbie here... although, I have read pretty much every comment since the beginning and have followed other cases on occasion.

I do not think RL looks like BG. RL looks bigger, IMO.

However, LE is very interested in his property for a reason. I also do not think the timing of RL's arrest is coincidental. LE's silence for the recent weeks also seems to make sense to me now. I have always believed they absolutely knew more, and had a few people they were focusing on. RL's property seems to be involved in some manner, but whether RL is directly involved remains an outstanding question.

I do believe BG came well prepared to do what happened that day. I clearly see a gun in his right pocket and he seems to be walking purposefully towards our young girls. I think Libby may have seen him earlier and something bothered her about this man, which is why he is caught on video. The other possibility is that he came climbing up the hill onto the bridge which caught Libby's attention.

I think LE is taking their time and building this case with the help of other LE agencies who have experience with these types of crimes. I think they also had to wait on testing to come back and that is the phase of the investigation we are currently in.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome eastcoasterinco and CookieMonster21 !!

It's wonderful to hear insights from all of the new posters on this!!

:welcome4:

I guess you'd have to ask the judge who signed off on the search warrants. And also know what the probable cause is and why LE said things aren't adding up as to RL.

Time will tell. :)

We're really all in the same boat, none of us have any idea if RL is innocent or guilty of anything related to this case. We really have little to go on, except the bodies were found on his property, and it's being searched. I know, it doesn't look good, but, someone else could have done it and used his property for whatever reason.

But FWIW, my concern is with the possible impact all of this could have on him, or anyone else for that matter who might be targeted, who may be completely innocent.

I guess my thinking is that it doesn't hurt to wait for more information and/or confirmation one way or another. Anyway, it's wearing me out, think I'll go take a nap. :)

We just say "out back" or property..i wouldnt ever say the house if i wasnt referring to it

Rural Indiana , now Indy here.

If I wanted to go fishing on your lake I would say " may I visit ( or go ) to your property to fish Saturday "?

If I wanted to go fishing and also hang out with you personally in your home I would say " can I come to your house Saturday? "

To me "house" means enter your home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up farther west and I have heard people use "home" to refer to an entire property. "The home ranch," for instance, or "my home has two barns," or "going home to the spread". I've never heard "house" used that way though.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

We're really all in the same boat, none of us have any idea if RL is innocent or guilty of anything related to this case. We really have little to go on. But FWIW, my concern is with the possible impact all of this could have on him, or anyone else for that matter who might be targeted, who may be completely innocent.

I guess my thinking is that it doesn't hurt to wait for more information and/or confirmation one way or another. Anyway, it's wearing me out, think I'll go take a nap. :)

not trying to argue here, but RL made a poor decision in violating his terms of probation and broke the law. He may not be involved in this case in any way but he is a felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood