IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red ruddy skin is def. a sign of an alcoholic. Someone close to me has an issue with alcoholism and drinks everyday. His skin is smooth, but is always red, he calls it gin blossom or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Or rosacea?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I agree with you - it should be kept open! Imagine someday it might look like this:

index.cfm

]http://oregonstateparks.org/index.cfm?do=main.loadImage&Image=Banks-Vernonia%20State%20Trail%5CTop%20of%20Buxton%20Trestle.JPG

banks-vernonia-state.jpg

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/04/84/97/30/banks-vernonia-state.jpg
:bicycle:

Trail info:
https://www.traillink.com/trail/banks-vernonia-state-trail/

Beautiful!!! I hope they raise enough get it done! Thank you for showing that!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I suppose Google acquires permits before photographing my personal driveway for their maps. I've never considered that requirement. Thank you.

It is interesting because my SIL flew his drone over flood waters last summer trying to locate his friend's father. The elderly gentleman was found sitting on his rooftop with his faithful companion by his side. They were then able to lead rescuers, who were in inflatable boats, to the area for an emergency rescue, without obtaining a permit.

BBM/OT:
I thought they were permitted to photograph public streets* (no expectation of privacy or something) but they are not allowed to map/streetview a private roads without the owner's permission. Who would they get permits from?

*India and China are two exceptions iirc.

I believe drones are allowed in public spaces but not near airports.

<snipped by me because I feel this has sufficiently been clarified that RL is still in custody>

If he was to be taken back to the Carroll County jail for the hearing he would have been moved early this morning because the hearing was this morning.

IMO maybe the hearing was delayed because he had to be transferred from Clinton county. He was in the Carroll county jail when that hearing was originally scheduled. It probably takes a good bit of time to get him checked out and driven back to Carroll county.

You know I don't know what going on but rarely have I seen a search and arrest in relation to a crime like this that doesn't end in eventual charges directly related to the crime.

If this was just a probation search in the tenor of- "Well he's on probation so we can search. Might as well take a look since they were found on his property." - IMO it would've been done much sooner.

No. I think they have a probable cause search warrant. I do think he sounds like the BG. His body looks very similar except I understand why people might think BG could be younger. To me, I got the impression his hair, facial and otherwise, wasn't as white as RL's.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
Hey Gitana1, just the legal expert we need today!!!

They've actually stated it's a probable cause SW.

In your opinion (which I value very much), do you think they took him in on his unrelated probation violation prior to the SW for probable cause as a calculated move? I think LE are much smarter than alot of people have been insinuating and perhaps RL has been their chief POI since day one. What do you think?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have that capillary thing and honest to God, I've had probably a dozen drinks in my life.

I have recently begun taking meds for blood pressure and it makes my skin very photosensitive. Even after slathering on sunblock and foundation and wearing a hat I find that my nose and cheeks look very blotchy and rosy after spending more than a few minutes outdoors.

BP meds are pretty common in the "senior" crowd, less so for my "middle aged" demographic.

We know the guy drinks/drank in recent years. I am only saying I do not necessarily believe we can say his florid complexion is due to long term alcohol abuse. MOO

Tom Powell - Fort Wayne's NBC
5 mins ·
UPDATE: Ron Logan had an Evidentiary Hearing scheduled today on his Probation Violation Charge. I'm told it's been continued. His attorney tells me he remains in custody. You'll remember police searched Logan's property in Delphi Friday. It's the same property where two Delphi teens were found murdered. I asked police for an update on the search. I'm told they were there from 9:30 AM Friday until 11PM Friday. Investigators are still going over what they found. Logan has NOT been charged in connection to the deaths of the two girls. He remains in custody on the unrelated probation violation charge. They are still working on rescheduling the Evidentiary Hearing.

Hey Gitana1, just the legal expert we need today!!!

They've actually stated it's a probable cause SW.

In your opinion (which I value very much), do you think they took him in on his unrelated probation violation prior to the SW for probable cause as a calculated move? I think LE are much smarter than alot of people have been insinuating and perhaps RL has been their chief POI since day one. What do you think?

RBBM

WOW. Interesting.

LE also said, "Things were said that were not true." That seems to be another way of saying he lied about things. That doesn't seem so great that a guy in his position would be lying. (Or saying things that were not true, to be exact.)

Edit:Sorry, posted this at the same time someone else made this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The passive voice can be misleading. Perhaps the actor in that sentence was law enforcement. Of course I can't say for sure because I'm not entirely sure of the context. I just know the passive voice can be a little confusing and easy to misattribute.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's not the red and blotchy part. It's those fine little red lines.

There are other causes, but drinking is a big one.

Was it ever released that BG is left handed??? Just Wondering because they can tell that a lot of times when there are injuries to the body...

I wish they would give information like this out. Even that detail would be a significant factor if they were left handed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In answer to your question, no it has not ever been released. Touching on that, though, I wondered if that was one of the reasons they alluded to the possibility of two suspects. I wondered if maybe the injuries appeared to be caused by two different dominant hand people.

Except it would be a trail to nowhere. As I understand the Delphi trail ends at the bridge and the other side is private property.

Trails usually end somewhere. :)

Nope. My signatures are turned off.

Sorry, my post was probably clear as mud. I wasn't trying to imply that was your signature. I was stating that "Rocket" had the link and info Letters from Prison as his/her signature. Maybe that's how you stumbled across the site a couple days ago. Anyhow, does anybody know who the person is that wrote the letters from prison?

I saw this new photo of the teacher in TN a few minutes ago and thought...geesh is there a clothing store called "predators r us," that only sell navy jacket/hoodies and brown/camo hats? I don't think it's connected but hey worth sleuthing where he was February 13th/14th, I'm unsure if he was terminated earlier in the year or in March?

This is a reply to a post containing a link to Twitter...I tried to copy it too but the post has been removed. The Twitter was the account of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The original post was about an AMBER ALERT IN TN with a named RSO POI. He resembles BG. He was last reported seen in Alabama.

https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/18/amber-alert-update-3-elizabeth-thomas/

http://tn.gov/tbi/topic/active-amber-alerts

Hope I did this right. First time posting links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member