IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge apologies if this has been posted and discussed already (SOOO hard to keep up!!) but I didn't know that LE received new information from someone that led to this latest search:

Nearly a month after the murders, “Additional information was provided to us as it related to Mr. Logan’s property,” Sheriff Leazenby told Radar.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...rty-searched-abigail-williams-liberty-german/

(warning: it's an outrageously sensationalist article....:facepalm:)

I was not able to read the article due to the obnoxious pop ups.

Also, the link crashed my ipad. Which is quite a feat.

I would warn others NOT to click on this link.

Curious, that....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

CASAREZ: No, go ahead. What has the last week been like?

LOGAN: Well, it`s -- it`s been very -- really difficult to understand what all has been going on here. The pain and agony caused by the families and the -- to the families and the community is just beyond belief. But to have all this pain and agony happen in my -- basically, my back yard, is just -- I mean, it`s just -- it`s beginning to come home now because it`s really been difficult to understand that two little girls lost their life in my back yard (INAUDIBLE) It`s just beyond belief.

LOGAN: Yes. It is a big concern. I used to walk through my woods all the time, daytime, nighttime. Now I`m not sure if that`s a good idea now. My son and grandson come up here and play in that woods. Does that mean we can`t do that now? Or what should we do? It`s just a...

Someone may have the time to go back and list all RL's strange word-isms. They do remind me of someone who has been drinking, IMO, and my opinion only. I do kind of feel sorry for the man. Despite that, I also wonder, IMO, who had he made acquaintances with. All in all, if he is willing to talk about that, his attorney should advise him to do so, IMO.

all of this clue dropping is sure annoying! :maddening:

on another thought..

The probable cause SW means....???.
My perception is LE had a legitimate tip or something directly from RL for them to put a SW together and request from the Judge, then a 12+ hour search....
This SW has nothing to do with his probation violation then does it?
If it was a tip, reporting RL, that means SOMEONE else knows what happened to the girls, who did it, etc...because as far as I'm concerned he does not/did not fit BG with what little we know from LE.

Did I get the correct? Am I following correctly? Really having a fuzzy day so I'm lost :blah:

First time poster, bear with me. IMO I believe RL may have given suspect, (BG), a ride to get away from the crime scene. RL arrived back at his home approximately 6:30 PM the evening Abby and Libby were found, plenty of time to drop BG off somewhere out of town. IMO, police are looking for BG’s DNA in RL’s truck to match with the (possible) DNA that may have been recovered at crime scene. If this scenario is correct, it would help explain why RL was not totally truthful with LE regarding his alibi. All this is MOO.
Hmmmm...This is quite possible. And how guilty would he feel? Maybe he feared being considered an accomplice? This is maybe the only theory I might really consider involving RL.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Curious, that....

LOGAN: Well, it`s -- it`s been very -- really difficult to understand what all has been going on here. The pain and agony caused by the families and the -- to the families and the community is just beyond belief. But to have all this pain and agony happen in my -- basically, my back yard, is just -- I mean, it`s just -- it`s beginning to come home now because it`s really been difficult to understand that two little girls lost their life in my back yard (INAUDIBLE) It`s just beyond belief.

LOGAN: Yes. It is a big concern. I used to walk through my woods all the time, daytime, nighttime. Now I`m not sure if that`s a good idea now. My son and grandson come up here and play in that woods. Does that mean we can`t do that now? Or what should we do? It`s just a...
Yes, I agree! I am uncomfortable with so many things that RL says. I am not looking for him to be guilty, but he often seems to say things that lead me to believe he knows more than he is saying.

Regarding call the girls victim the first night. I could imagine when news like that spread, people discuss. Some may say, most teens reported missing were later found ok, they just ran away from the situation. Others may say, oh, no, usually they are dead within the first 3 hrs. I am sure in the volunteer group the first night there are both kinds of people. So I don't particularly feel just because someone slip once "victim", they are necessary guilty of something. Many people off TV screen that night might already thought the girls are dead. This is my honest opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems weird to me to assume they are victims of anything when they have only been missing a few hours.
Lost or injured in bushland perhaps. .missing or runaway even. But victim? I definitely would not say or assume that so soon. Especially not in a town of 3000 that basically has no history of anything of this nature

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Curious, that....

Really? Walking the woods at nighttime?

If LE had NOT said the guy in the photo is a suspect, I think most of us would say "that's totally RL in the photo!". Many similarities! However, since the guy in the photo IS a suspect in the murders, it's harder to take that leap. If that makes sense....

I may be mistaken, but I think a LEO said they hope they don't have to. To me, it means some ugly stuff they'd rather not release.
OR...maybe they already know all along who is responsible.
Maybe they are just waiting for the right tip..the right piece of evidence. Something that can prove beyond doubt .
Seems weird they did not tell the town to worry when 2 girls were just killed.
And that the tip they were looking for they were sure wasnt in the 1300 they had received.
They are waiting or looking for something specific.
I'm sure they have a suspect under watch.

Second time Ive seen someone commenting about seeing a vehicle under the bridge. Do you have any proof of this?

I keep seeing this reference to vehicles under the bridge. If you have photographic evidence of this, please produce it. Otherwise, it sounds like pure speculation.

on another thought..

My perception is LE had a legitimate tip or something directly from RL for them to put a SW together and request from the Judge, then a 12+ hour search....
If it was a tip, reporting RL, that means SOMEONE else knows what happened to the girls, who did it, etc...because as far as I'm concerned he does not/did not fit BG with what little we know from LE.

Did I get the correct? Am I following correctly? Really having a fuzzy day so I'm lost :blah:

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-...homicide-case/

Ashley B. on HLN is going cover this case. It's coming up this hour.

I'd be surprised if they'd agree but I'll try.

I can understand why people would be hesitant. Since you can't say, I am going to make it MOO that RL was out buying a fish tank the next morning, and he probably got a ride from someone who has since told LE about it and that is how his lie was uncovered. I am not saying that RL is BG, I don't think he is, but I think he may have helped him in some way he shouldn't have and is pretty scared about the situation he finds himself in. I agree they are checking the truck and his house for the killer's DNA which they recovered at the crime scene.

Seems weird to me to assume they are victims of anything when they have only been missing a few hours.
Lost or injured in bushland perhaps. .missing or runaway even. But victim? I definitely would not say or assume that so soon. Especially not in a town of 3000 that basically has no history of anything of this nature

To me, the oddest part is that he started to say it, then stopped himself and said girls.

on another thought..

Hey there. One Friday, he is arrested for the probation violation. The next Friday, his property is being searched. What happened in between? There may be some correlation, IMO, and since I don't think he could've done it, or has any history that would suggest he could, IMO, there has to be something else going on. The biggest correlation, though, is both the last media events in the past couple of weeks involve RL.

If LE had NOT said the guy in the photo is a suspect, I think most of us would say "that's totally RL in the photo!". Many similarities! However, since the guy in the photo IS a suspect in the murders, it's harder to take that leap. If that makes sense....

well to me BG looks like a younger version of RL...

Some might but I wouldn't. Too many differences in appearance. IMHO.

Before RL was arrested for violation of probation how many people thought bridge guy was in his late 70's?

Sorry if I have missed this in all the threads, but does anyone know if there have been attempts to clean up the images of BG that were sent out? By that I mean taking out some of the pixelation, sharpening the frame around his body, and attempting to put together a cleaner photo(s)?

I realize it's very difficult, however there are programs out there that function to do this very thing. Surely LE has attempted this, because the stills they release of BG are of such poor quality. I can't imagine them not making some attempt to release a cleaner image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member