IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE had NOT said the guy in the photo is a suspect, I think most of us would say "that's totally RL in the photo!". Many similarities! However, since the guy in the photo IS a suspect in the murders, it's harder to take that leap. If that makes sense....
Yeah but its only even been vague confirmation wise that BG is the killer.

So vague. BG was a POI and upgraded to suspect maybe someone else was maybe involved etc was the words st the time.

Even after the pic surfaced he was still just a POI wasnt he?

And that pic only comes from the girls video.

So i dont think the video that the pic is taken from is 1 long clip where its a hundred percent whose there and whsts happening in detail.

Otherwise they'd have clearer ideas of who it is. They'd have a clearer idea on finding and watching the video of how many involved.

My thoughts of what video is:

I think you have BG in background during a video 1 of girls playing around having fun.

And another video recorded later which only has audio and is recorded secretly.

ALL MOO!

To me, the oddest part is that he started to say it, then stopped himself and said girls.
to me it was weird that before he even said victim, he was describing where you would hide a body. In a trash can, I believe he actually said... Then said you know, "wherever the vict -- girls could be"

In previous news links they said that they LE investigators) have talked with RL several times so he was cooperating fully until they did a search warrant on his home/property and threw him in jail for a probation violation.

He is not a dumb man and he knows they may be trying to pin the girls' murders on him. He also may think that putting him jail for a probation violation was nothing more than an excuse to get him away from his home and property. Imo, like they did to Richard Ricci in the Elizabeth Smart case and put him in jail for drinking a beer. It sure took them a long time to do this since this case is over a month old already.

I haven't read that LE said that what HE has said isn't adding up. Does anyone have a link? TIA What I heard is LE said things aren't adding up.

As far as his alibi that would have been one of the first things LE did. They wouldn't be verifying it a month later.

No doubt... if he is totally innocent and has nothing to do with the girls being murdered...he is probably pi&&ed to the max and thinks they are trying to frame him for it. Once this happened of course he would no longer be cooperative like he had been before. It would be in his best interest to obtain an attorney and no longer talk to LE. I am glad he has done so. If they have the evidence to prove he is the one then its on them to prove the case and not him.

I sometimes wonder if they are using these SWs as a way to get the homeowners on other crimes even petty crimes or probation violations since none of them have resulted in anything to do the Abi and Libby's murders but some were arrested for other things. As far as I am aware not one SW once done resulted in anything to do with this case. That is very odd to me that none according to LE have resulted in any involvement in this case with as many SWs they say they have done.

If he is not guilty of these murders the thought that LE can come in his home and look through all of his private belongings would infuriate him to no end if he is an innocent person. I have read many times about when LE comes in to do a search warrant they leave the place in a total mess.

IMO

all of this clue dropping is sure annoying! :maddening:

on another thought..

The probable cause SW means....???.
My perception is LE had a legitimate tip or something directly from RL for them to put a SW together and request from the Judge, then a 12+ hour search....
This SW has nothing to do with his probation violation then does it?
If it was a tip, reporting RL, that means SOMEONE else knows what happened to the girls, who did it, etc...because as far as I'm concerned he does not/did not fit BG with what little we know from LE.

Did I get the correct? Am I following correctly? Really having a fuzzy day so I'm lost :blah:

Didn't we discover that LE was searching RL's silo almost a week before this newest search warrant was issued on the rest of his property?

I wonder if they found something in the silo that it took a few days to verify/analyze? If so, I wonder if RL gave them permission at that earlier juncture since we didn't hear about that first search warrant.

Anyone know?

Yes, I agree! I am uncomfortable with so many things that RL says. I am not looking for him to be guilty, but he often seems to say things that lead me to believe he knows more than he is saying.

I believe he was stressed out about having to lie about driving. He had to come up with an alibi to cover the fact that he was driving with his license still suspended. Also, I think he seemed genuinely bewildered about how the girls got to where they were found. mo

to me it was weird that before he even said victim, he was describing where you would hide a body. In a trash can, I believe he actually said... Then said you know, wherever the vi- girls could be

You are so right, haystack. Context before the slip. Have you ever considered psychoanalytic training? :)

Some might but I wouldn't. Too many differences in appearance. IMHO.

Before RL was arrested for violation of probation how many people thought bridge guy was in his late 70's?
I thought 40's or 50s but not entirely sure.

Theres no way BG is innocent.
He would have come forward by now!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I don't know that it matters, but I apparently missed the interview or article that said RL was buying fish at the time the girls went missing. Did he specifically say fish as in aquarium fish or is that being assumed? What about fish as in fish to eat?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The interviewer says RL's alibi was that he was buying tropical fish.

My butt is firmly planted on the fence. I'm glad y'all (because I just read) can sleuth RL. I keep going back and forth. The only thing that prevents me from being RL innocent is LE saying he's not cooperating. I understand he lawyers up and I would have also but I don't think LE had to necessarily say he wasn't cooperating. It's one of the few things that makes me go WTF?

Some might but I wouldn't. Too many differences in appearance. IMHO.

Before RL was arrested for violation of probation how many people thought bridge guy was in his late 70's?

I still think BG is 30's- early 40's tops.

I am aware I am in the minority here.

Are you referring to his 'right up to the property' slip? His remark about where the girls were last seen? His assumption that they came from the end of the bridge to his property?

Well, there is that. No, he phrases things oddly and slurs words. If nothing happens before next weekend, when I am off work, I will go back and list them all. He has become one well filmed and media shared individual for sure, at least before his attorney advised him to be quiet.

to me it was weird that before he even said victim, he was describing where you would hide a body. In a trash can, I believe he actually said... Then said you know, "wherever the vict -- girls could be"
And this was all definitely before they were found?
Have not seen this vid.
Very suspicious imo. You do not immediately assume victim under circumstances where LE are even saying they are in no immediate danger.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Maybe tomorrow will be a good day for this case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If LE had NOT said the guy in the photo is a suspect, I think most of us would say "that's totally RL in the photo!". Many similarities! However, since the guy in the photo IS a suspect in the murders, it's harder to take that leap. If that makes sense....

I would say many but not most of us. After reviewing, I see more who do not think RL matches BG photos/voice. We could do a survey.

Just remember that the buying fish alibi is what he said to a reporter. He could have told LE a different alibi. If I was going to a midday AA/NA meeting, I probably wouldn't tell a reporter that.

edit: not saying that's where he went, just an example.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Didn't we discover that LE was searching RL's silo almost a week before this newest search warrant was issued on the rest of his property?

I wonder if they found something in the silo that it took a few days to verify/analyze? If so, I wonder if RL gave them permission at that earlier juncture since we didn't hear about that first search warrant.

Anyone know?

It is a grain bin, not a silo, and it is NOT on RL's property.

This was all determined about 30 threads ago.

I better take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member