Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took my party wagon into town to run some errands Steelman party van.jpg....................... I looked and looked, but didn't see them. an sad teary.gif

I can understand why LE is pulling their hair out though, and why so many bad tips are coming in.....................you wouldn't believe how many silver SUV's there are running around until you actually start looking at each one of them deliberately. I must've seen 50 of them in a one hour span and a 3 mile radius. steelman and friend search for fugitive.gifclick

I just took my party wagon into town to run some errands View attachment 113465....................... I looked and looked, but didn't see them. View attachment 113466

I can understand why LE is pulling their hair out though, and why so many bad tips are coming in.....................you wouldn't believe how many silver SUV's there are running around until you actually start looking at each one of them deliberately. I must've seen 50 of them in a one hour span and a 3 mile radius. View attachment 113467click

Yup. There are a lot of silver SUVs. Silver is a very popular color for vehicles these days. There are also a lot of paunchy, middle aged men who look similar to TC, unfortunately.

Perhaps along with all his other accomplishments, TC is a pilot. Or an astronaut. They could be on the moon by now.

I think I'm getting so sarcastic because I still can't believe that they've managed to evade authorities for this long. I honestly thought they'd be caught right away, I guess I wasn't giving TC enough credit. He may be an awful human being but he sure as heck figured out how to hide from police.

Perhaps along with all his other accomplishments, TC is a pilot. Or an astronaut. They could be on the moon by now.

I think I'm getting so sarcastic because I still can't believe that they've managed to evade authorities for this long. I honestly thought they'd be caught right away, I guess I wasn't giving TC enough credit. He may be an awful human being but he sure as heck figured out how to hide from police.

The only thing that makes any sense is he actually gained some useful knowledge in teaching forensics (or looking up info online) and that has helped him stay off the grid and hidden. I'm sure LE has techniques that will outsmart him. He couldn't possibly know every maneuver and he has a huge disadvantage - arrogance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like this was all beginning for her. Personally I wouldn't put much stock in anything that school offers. My guess is she'll be transferred to another school When a child is first taken out an abusive home it's not unusual for them to be depressed and anxious. While we look at what she was going through with her mother as horrendous, for her it was normal. What is normal for the rest of us feels abnormal to her. She can't get her bearings and as bad as her previous situation was, she understood it, knew what to expect. It's not uncommon for children to just want to go back to the abusive parent because they know that, it's normal, they know when to expect the abuse. So yes, she'll need lots of caring people around, people who won't abuse that dependency she may form with them and twist it like TC did. People who will teach her how to depend on herself and her good intuition. But it's amazing how resilient children are and how quickly they will bounce back because deep down inside, the hope is still there and the desire to believe magic might just be real. She's strong, and she's survived so much and she'll get through this. She's already been robbed of so much by TC, he needs to stop taking from her.

I wouldn't allow that school district any further input in her education when she is found. I hope the district has to pay for a private education and therapy.

Bare with me if this has been discussed (I've read 80% of the threads so far) but I keep questioning the weight listed for TC. Now I'm 5'10" and have a similar girth as TC. I weight between 208 +/- 2 lbs every morning. I keep looking at his chubby cheeks and how he fills out his shirt in the most recent pix that are released. If he is 6' then he is 215 - 220 lbs easily. I'm not sure this makes a difference in the long run but I just had to mention it.

My bf is 5'8 and weighs 280...looks just like TC in the pic of him walking

Don't be surprised people go missing on a daily basis here in the US and some are never located. Bryce Laspisa has bright red hair and a distinct tattoo on his arm he's been missing around three years after crashing his SUV at CastIc lake, CA. He may or may not be still alive.

My bf is 5'8 and weighs 280...looks just like TC in the pic of him walking

He may have been 200 pounds when that initial picture was taken...the one that looks like it was a school photo or license photo. His face looked much slimmer, I was actually surprised when they released the surveillance footage because he was way larger than I thought was based on that headshot.

This might sound crazy but I think she was carrying her yeti onesie in her arms in that last picture of ET. She is carrying something that seems rather large and a very light blue and I think I can see a bit of white.
View attachment 113462

She posted on IG about her yeti onsesie
View attachment 113463

This is what it looks like, available at Walmart for $52
View attachment 113464

This makes me think they may be camping and he told her to bring something warm to sleep in. This would be a child's idea of something warm for sleeping in. I know some people thought it looked like she had a teddy bear, but it could very well be the "face" of that onesie that is showing a little.

Maybe I'm tired but I see a crock pot

Out-of-the-Country Destinations:
I'm just clicking around, thinking about different possibilities. Just a very cursory search for now. Looking for things like, ease of entry (travel docs), legal marriage age, extradition, etc.

1. New Orleans to Cuba: TC could easily qualify, for the one of 12 categories of unrestricted passage (some call it a travel license), to Cuba. That being, for religious purposes, e.g missionary. The trick would be, what 'outbound' travel documentation would they need. Forget about return travel docs... don't think they plan on a return, for now. If they got to Cuba, they could prob go a number of places, as 'excursion side trips'.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Flights-g147271-o60864-New_Orleans_to_Havana.html

2. Florida to Cuba: Same deal here, except there are a number of 'travel by boat' operations, bound for Cuba. Option, if somehow, it was easier by ferry, and not one of the huge cruise liners.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/tourism/fl-havana-ferry-approval-20150505-story.html

3. Additional destination, once they are in the Caribbean: Costa Rica, Dominican Republic - the more typical destinations. Yet there is a massive archipelago, off the coast of Cuba. These names will sound familiar to you: Antigua, British Virgin Islands, Martinique, St. Barts, etc. http://www.caribbeanislands.com

Do you think he is clever enough?: Is CT clever enough to get them out of the U.S. Let's face it, he thinks he knows more than everyone else. He seems to have been empowered, by the fact that everyone at the school, chose to ignore the numerous times, he clearly crossed the boundaries of Teacher/Student. The list is getting very long. (The latest one: A student related that TC paid ET $20.00 for good behavior. I find that shocking, that he began to establish of 'paying' for a particular behavior. Y'all know where I'm going with that one). I'm feeling, that he has managed to evade LE, by luck and timing. It will empower him for awhile. Hopefully, his ego will cause him to slip up.

I spent many a summer at the MO Campground :) The reason I thought of the TN Campground is because it is very, very secluded and the cabins and dorms are quite separate from the rest of the meeting areas. There is only one way to get in by car. I don't know, just a thought. I'm really wondering if my teenage girls have ever met ET. It seems like the youth in the TN A/G District stay friends with those they meet at camps and conventions.

Nice! :) I loved camp in Ohio. Big Prairie was amazing.

They should definitely check it out if both of them are familiar with that area. I do think it was planned in advance and that they had their destination in mind already. In fact, I would love to know if his wife has any unexplained absences from her husband that could be time where he was setting up camp or scouting out his destination.

Don't be surprised people go missing on a daily basis here in the US and some are never located. Bryce Laspisa has bright red hair and a distinct tattoo on his arm he's been missing around three years after crashing his SUV at CastIc lake, CA. He may or may not be still alive.

That is absolutely true, but unfortunately most people who go missing don't trigger a nationwide Amber Alert. Every cop in the country in looking for this guy right now...we're in Phoenix and my husband would love to be the one to nail him. I'm not saying other missing persons aren't as important, because I think that they are, but MSM can be pretty fickle.

Jumping off your post...

Speaking of state lines I'm curious about how the Lindbergh Law might apply. Is she too old for it to matter? What would it take to turn this into a capital crime? (I think the death penalty is suspended in TN?) When would the Feds take over?

I'm off to Google but if anyone can explain I would appreciate it!

I'm worried about her and I want him to go away for a long, long time.

I believe it's federal once state lines are crossed. I think I looked up something like that before. Not the kidnapping part....😱

I believe it's federal once state lines are crossed. I think I looked up something like that before. Not the kidnapping part....

Yes, crossing state lines makes it a federal case, but kidnapping alone is not a capital crime under the Federal Kidnapping Act / Lindbergh Law.

And he has to have a throwaway phone. No name connected if bought with cash. He'd have to stay informed of the search to stay ahead of the search, right? And any potential roadblocks...so he can change his route if needed. I worry about all the IG posts that say "I want to die". Was that her or him? Did he take her to keep her alive? I keep hoping to see them in my campground.

Yes, crossing state lines makes it a federal case, but kidnapping alone is not a capital crime under the Federal Kidnapping Act / Lindbergh Law.

Should be!!! Safe to say he probably will never get out of prison because he's now a danger to society. Wishful thinking

Yup. There are a lot of silver SUVs. Silver is a very popular color for vehicles these days. There are also a lot of paunchy, middle aged men who look similar to TC, unfortunately.

Something else that stood out to me was how dark some of the window tinting was. I was actively trying to see who was piloting the vehicles, and in probably at least 50% of the cases, I couldn't make out who the driver was because the window tinting was so dark...........almost like limo tint. I didn't think that was even legal.

Something else that stood out to me was how dark some of the window tinting was. I was actively trying to see who was piloting the vehicles, and in probably at least 50% of the cases, I couldn't make out who the driver was because the window tinting was so dark...........almost like limo tint. I didn't think that was even legal.

Depends on the state. It is legal in Alabama.

Question...how many of us check our license plates every day? I don't. Think he switched plates? I know people who save plates from different states. If he did th at people wouldn't look twice at say...a silver Rogue in Texas with Texas plates.

If he contacts his wife, do you think she will inform authorities, or do you think they already have her lines tapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708