Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she may do a lot better without him. She may think she needs him for awhile but once she realizes how much better life can be she will probably wonder why she didn't kick him to the curb sooner. I think she is the responsible one in that relationship. Living with his narcisistic drama and immature behavior must be hell on earth.

Bingo! Those first few weeks/months one is numb but eventually she will be stronger than ever. She will look back and wonder why she stayed with him.

Of course, this is JMO

If he did take the loan on the jeep. He left her in a bind those are notoriously hard to pay back with interest rates so high they are illegal in some states. She'd probably have to pay close to 9000 back on the low end to keep it

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

About that loan he took, would he have had to have her signature too? Will the authorities be adding forgery to his list of charges?:thinking:

If she decided she wanted to come home all she has to do is pick up a phone and call her dad.

which is why I don't think Tad has her in an environment where that is possible. I think they are out of range, but he has it framed as an 'adventure '.

Do we know what made them report her missing at 12:41? IIRC it was a teacher admin day so no school. Did she miss her shift at work? Surely they knew she was long done with breakfast or maybe that's it? She didn't return from Shoney's. I have never seen that detail reported

About that loan he took, would he have had to have her signature too? Will the authorities be adding forgery to his list of charges?:thinking:
Only if it's titled to both. If just him He wouldn't or if they are listed as TC or JC instead of it saying TC and JC on the title

Have we heard what she told the person who dropped her off at Shoneys why she was going there with an armful of stuff? Pretty early in the morning to be picked up at home by a friend.

Yes. According to Tad, he was the former admiral on a nuclear submarine, he commanded an aircraft carrier in both the Gulf War and the Vietnam war, and he also designed, built, and launched the Titanic single-handily.....................per his resume' of course. He did all of this prior to his 25th birthday.

⛵🚣🚤🚢😂

Been following Bryce's case from day 1. The not knowing would kill me as a mother. His case will be solved once the secret he had for his parents is known.

OT
I'm shocked at the number of kids and adults that just disappear. I just recently learned of Robert Bee and always have followed Haleigh Cummings from Florida and Deorr Kunz from Iowa. It's just heartbreaking they can just vanish without a trace [emoji174]

Depends on whose name is on the title. Her name may not be on the title.

Have we heard what she told the person who dropped her off at Shoneys why she was going there with an armful of stuff? Pretty early in the morning to be picked up at home by a friend.
I don't believe we have But yea they had to notice her clothes right? Maybe they were covering for her? Or she told them she was staying at 1 of her siblings?

From WSMV an updated timeline

Timeline of events in the case

- Monday, March 13:

7:30 - 7:45 a.m. - Thomas is dropped off at the Shoney's in Columbia, TN
8:32 a.m. -*Surveillance video*shows Cummins at a nearby Shell station, putting gas in his vehicle
12:41 p.m. - Thomas is entered as missing in NCIC
3:06 p.m. Information places Thomas in the area of Decatur, AL

SBM - Do we know when the picture of her carrying the armful of stuff was taken?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

OT
I'm shocked at the number of kids and adults that just disappear. I just recently learned of Robert Bee and always have followed Haleigh Cummings from Florida and Deorr Kunz from Iowa. It's just heartbreaking they can just vanish without a trace [emoji174]

I feel you. I just realized we had a missing girl in my country who also had ties to my province and had NO clue about it until another horrific crime happened. It's so hard to keep up sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know what made them report her missing at 12:41? IIRC it was a teacher admin day so no school. Did she miss her shift at work? Surely they knew she was long done with breakfast or maybe that's it? She didn't return from Shoney's. I have never seen that detail reported

Maybe she told them she was going to have breakfast with a friend and then they were going to go somewhere else?

I also wonder if he had previously filled gas cans to avoid having to go to a glass station

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

That is a good thought, however, he probably would have done that when he filled up the car in Columbia and was taped on surveillance camera. The tape did not show him filling up gas cans.

The above is my opinion.

There's not an exact time for the photo of ET with the clothes I thought I saw a timestamps 1 earlier so I'm still looking

I Googled TN license plates. In TN, they follow the owner, not the vehicle, and can be transferred to a different vehicle for a $1 fee.

When transferred, the car information (including the VIN) is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305