Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting also I snipped some of the article
http://www.wsmv.com/story/34993439/...advocates-to-talk-about-amber-alert-situation

( Sent from WSMV )
Kim Janecek, the prevention education curriculum manager with the Sexual Assault Center in Nashville, said parents are calling her with questions. Many want to know how to talk about the Amber Alert with their children.

"Ask the kids, 'What do you think about that?' and say that's not OK*to have that type of relationship with your teacher," Janecek said.

She said it's important to lay out what boundaries are and when they can be crossed.

"They have to explain what are the differences between safe touches and unsafe touches, and explain what are healthy relationships and model that at home," Janecek said.

The Sexual Assault Center offers free classes on those basics to all Tennessee public elementary schools through the Be Safe curriculum. Channel 4 asked Janecek to look up some Midstate counties*and found not every one takes advantage

A lot of principals and other administration may not find this topic important, and school counselors may not find this topic important," she said.

In Maury County, only three*schools have that curriculum. There's also high school program for a cost, and Culleoka Unit School where Cummins taught does not use it.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

When does ET turn 16? Has that been mentioned anywhere?

The surveillance video from Shell is timestamped 8:37 a.m. on TC I have not found the time of ETs photo of her with an armful of clothes.

When does ET turn 16? Has that been mentioned anywhere?

Without papers, she can be as young or old as the person in front of her believes.

The above is my opinion only.

I thought she went to Shoney's with 2 bags and left with one. To me, in the pic it looks like she's leaving a building.

Does anyone know where the pic originated? Is that from Shoney's security?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Sorry I thought she was leaving her house. I'm trying to nail down the details of that photo though so I'll keep looking. Do we know where the bag came from?

May 17th according to the missing poster. I'm surprised she's only a freshman.

Considering the allegations of abuse and arrest of her mother whom I am assuming was the one homeschooling her, I am not surprised one bit. The school probably did a placement test to put her in the freshmen class.

Why at 7 days in are they reporting this?

http://komonews.com/news/local/gallery-new-photos-released-in-amber-alert-of-elizabeth-thomas

We do not believe Elizabeth Thomas left with a large amount of stuff," DeVine said. "She might very well have the same clothing she left with. She might be wearing that same clothing."*
DeVine also said he believes Cummins might be wearing the same clothing he left with. TBI released security video of Cummins in the Columbia, Tenn. Walmart

Do they not think she took clothes or him? What about the photo? I'm confused

http://komonews.com/news/local/gallery-new-photos-released-in-amber-alert-of-elizabeth-thomas

We do not believe Elizabeth Thomas left with a large amount of stuff," DeVine said. "She might very well have the same clothing she left with. She might be wearing that same clothing."*
DeVine also said he believes Cummins might be wearing the same clothing he left with. TBI released security video of Cummins in the Columbia, Tenn. Walmart

That is confusing. Unless they have a better quality picture that they're withholding and can tell she's only carrying blankets or something. I honestly can't make out a thing.

Considering the allegations of abuse and arrest of her mother whom I am assuming was the one homeschooling her, I am not surprised one bit. The school probably did a placement test to put her in the freshmen class.

And TC probably offered her one-on-one to help her to catch up.

I wonder that could have contributed to her feeling out of place at school or something, even though she's not that much older than her classmates.

She may have layered her clothing.

Plus, I thought that Wal-mart footage was from a couple of days before they went missing. He's been wearing the same clothes since? That just doesn't sound right.

Plus, I thought that Wal-mart footage was from a couple of days before they went missing. He's been wearing the same clothes since? That just doesn't sound right.

Ah, nevermind. It says he could be wearing the clothes he left with, not the clothes in the video. I read that wrong!

The whole report is odd. That's the TBI agent speaking I don't understand why he said that

Yes. According to Tad, he was the former admiral on a nuclear submarine, he commanded an aircraft carrier in both the Gulf War and the Vietnam war, and he also designed, built, and launched the Titanic single-handily.....................per his resume' of course. He did all of this prior to his 25th birthday.

I had a brother-in-law like this, only he was an expert mountain climber, rescuer, etc.,etc.... Oh, man, does it ever get old fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708