Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of ET came from her home surveillance outside the house

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Their on the run in hiding, playing loud drums drawing attention to them is the last thing on his mind at this time. IMO

I agree with you but will he be able to stop himself if he finds an opportunity. I guess it depends on how much of a drummer he really was.

There's a search being organized for Saturday if anyone is close

I am willing to bet he'd be flushed out if all parks, forests....whatever would publicly announce voluntary searches. He'd be afraid they'd be spotted and maybe make a move???

I think she will. IMO she wants this resolved. She begged him to turn himself in or let ET go

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
I wonder if they checked to see if he switched the plates out from one of his other vehicles ...

He could also have made friends in one of those country's he volunteered that are helping them out giving them a place to stay, food, etc. The friend in another country wouldn't know what's going on here unless they told them or maybe a US friend has a rural cabin somewhere letting them use. You never know. He was well liked even DA liked him, so maybe he has willing friends

I wonder if they checked to see if he switched the plates out from one of his other vehicles ...
I'm guessing they checked that within the 1st day and that's why there's not been mention of another. IMO and I'm probably biased lol but the TBI is a really great group of LE and always do an excellent job. If you get added to the top 10 they usually find those guys quickly. Not in this case but generally they do

I hope so...it would be a bit embarrassing for them if they find out the Nissan actually has the Jeep's license plate on it. It would explain why there haven't been many sightings, though. :facepalm:

Or pulled a Jodi Arias turning plates upside down. It didn't work for her. Lol

Hes probably in one of those countries that allow 50 yr old men to be with 15 yr olds.I would think their first priority would be to get to a place where the US law couldn't touch them.

I wonder what makes them think they may be camping in Decatur? I live in Huntsville (maybe 20 mins from Decatur) and drive to Decatur every few months. Decatur seems small. I wonder if there are missing persons posters around everywhere and especially the campgrounds because I would think they would be spotted fairly easily there especially if they are in the same Nissan.

If my husband ever did something like that, he better hope the cops could find him before I could because I would kill him.
Thanks for the laugh! I completely agree. He better hope he spends the rest of his miserable life behind bars where I can't get to him. Imagine being ET's dad. :(

There's a search being organized for Saturday if anyone is close

I am very close, but we are forecasted for heavy rain and storms on Saturday in this area.

The Maury County Sheriff's Department lead investigator on the case said it all centers around Cummin's school email account.

According to investigators, Elizabeth Thomas and Tad Cummins used Cummin's school email to write inappropriate messages to each other.

Tell me again how the school did a thorough investigation. :thinking:

I am very close, but we are forecasted for heavy rain and storms on Saturday in this area.
Praying the weather holds out for her 👪 family. Maybe like another poster stated it'll at least flush him out and make him move around.

Hes probably in one of those countries that allow 50 yr old men to be with 15 yr olds.I would think their first priority would be to get to a place where the US law couldn't touch them.
I just don't think they've left the area. IMHO there would have been sightings the first night. By 6pm AL TN and GA were alerted

I wonder what makes them think they may be camping in Decatur? I live in Huntsville (maybe 20 mins from Decatur) and drive to Decatur every few months. Decatur seems small. I wonder if there are missing persons posters around everywhere and especially the campgrounds because I would think they would be spotted fairly easily there especially if they are in the same Nissan.
Their phones pinged there the first day at 3. There have been no sightings IMO it means there still in AL or TN

Thanks for the laugh! I completely agree. He better hope he spends the rest of his miserable life behind bars where I can't get to him. Imagine being ET's dad. :(

When I was maybe 7 or 8, I was playing outside with one of my friends and some old guy pulled up to the curb and tried to give us candy...of course we screamed, so he drove off. My mom called the cops, but she also called my dad, who was a firefighter. The cops got there at the exact same time as my dad and about half the firehouse. My dad told the cops to hope that they could find the guy before he & the other firefighters did. Luckily, they did. Turned out the guy was harmless, he had Alzheimer's and wasn't supposed to be driving but had snuck out while his son was taking a shower. I'm glad my dad didn't find him first! ET's dad must want to kill TC.

They are not educators. They are medical professionals who previously worked with TC

I saw that shortly after I posted and edited my post. I was glad to see it was the former therapists. Still hoping the school will ante up but they probably won't for legal/liability reasons. :(

Their phones pinged there the first day at 3. There have been no sightings IMO it means there still in AL or TN

Or just their phones are. I would think they've ditched their phones by now. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member