Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Sgt Caldwell on several occasions only refer to one police officer when referring to Toni's illegal lane change?

Is the second car not North Kansas Police Dapartment?

If it's not an LE vehicle then who is it?

The way the second vehicle moves almost in unison gives the impression the two vehicles are talking to each other.

Since I cannot answer questions, I'd like to ask some questions?
1. Why does Toni drive around the Quik Trip for several minutes? KCPD allows us to view the video from JD Byrider and it shows a car which looks like a LE vehicle at the pump furthest to the south. On another video Toni is driving in front of Quik Trip and there is no vehicle at the pump.
2. Why is Toni on the wrong side of road on 26th?

To avoid making an illegal u-turn. That seems logical, especially if she turned out of the south entrance like the cop did.

Pete, Sgt Caldwell likely only references one officer because only one officer made the traffic stop. It is standard procedure for additional officers to respond to a traffic stop if they ate close in case something goes wrong.

Here's a shot of what the lights look like on 26 Ave as you approach them from the West. The way that they are evenly spaced on either side of the road could confuse someone into believing they were on a one way road, especially if they drove on a lot of one-way roads. The area near where Toni lived was filled with one-way roads.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp5.jpg
    tmp5.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 141
Pistolerpete247, welcome. We are thrilled to have you here and will be patient until you are certified.
In the meantime, please know that we all have a passion for finding the truth not only in Toni's case but many other cases as well. We do not judge Toni. We want answers too. We are a group that will listen and investigate for truths.
Some of us have also had tragic losses that have brought us here. Hoping maybe to help someone else.

On another note, I have been tough on you for going against her parents wishes. When you are able to answer, can you give me some insight on what clicked for you that all wasn't on the up and up and made you stand up and think wait a minute, I need to fight for this girl.

I believe the cop came from E. 26 Ave. He may have been in the QuikTrip parking lot when he first saw Toni, but that's just speculation.

I've been saying this while you make maps and draw arrows. This is what we're good at, so let's do it. Please watch the gif and match those signs up with the google map. It is very clear that the car turning right is south of Toni and the ramp.

-The white square on the right is apparently the small QT sign on the south end.

-The larger sign on the left is apparently the bakery.

-The gas station is between them.

http://imgur.com/QIrYBCJ

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.147...4!1s2PhIVq24zeQFK1XPVbqXtw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Pete, Sgt Caldwell likely only references one officer because only one officer made the traffic stop. It is standard procedure for additional officers to respond to a traffic stop if they ate close in case something goes wrong.

If it is standard procedure, why not mention it as standard procedure in such a highly questioned case?

The police are not answering questions at the moment likely because it is an open investigation. When hopping on the podium everyone fires off questions, many of which cannot be answers as it could jeopardize the investigation. I know we live in a society where we believe we are entitled to all the facts but the reality remains. When an investigation is active it is conducted in secret. Once it is closed it becomes open record.

Here are the two CWD videos once again. Two videos on one page. The surveillance cam portion for the top video begins at 5:20 and lasts about 5 seconds. The surveillance cam portion for the video below it begins at 4:48 and lasts about 25 seconds.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/03/08/kansas-city-woman-vanishes-after-early-morning-traffic-stop-phone-gps-deactivated/

Why would Toni get confused about one way roads when she was familiar with the area? Didn't she work at the Y on Armour road across the street from NKCPD? Didn't she bank at the intersection of 29 and 169? Does this give you the idea she'd know her way around that area?

Pete, you are asking very valid questions. I suspect this questions have already been asked and answered by law enforcement. In a few weeks you too may know those answers.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a video reenactment like the ones made in the Abby and Libby case? I stink at directions and maps and had to just resign myself to staying confused after my poor husband tried to explain everything to me. He is such a patient man. Poor guy.

No need for reenactment folks. The real tapes will be released soon. As soon as the investigation is wrapped.

I've been saying this while you make maps and draw arrows. This is what we're good at, so let's do it. Please watch the gif and match those signs up with the google map. It is very clear that the car turning right is south of Toni and the ramp.

-The white square on the right is apparently the small QT sign on the south end.

-The larger sign on the left is apparently the bakery.

-The gas station is between them.

I can completely see why you're saying this, as it does look exactly like a sign, gas station, sign. But it is not possible. The camera would have to be on the next building down. (or at least by the ATM, which I guess is why you keep providing a street view from there) But it just doesn't match up. The small sign is on the wrong side of the QuikTrip exit, for starters. And what about the pedestal?

I am very confident. It is Missouri law. Once an investigation is complete it becomes subject to sunshine law. It gets a little convoluted however this case should easily qualify as one which becomes public record with the necessary relations of course: ssn etc.

I am very confident. It is Missouri law. Once an investigation is complete it becomes subject to sunshine law. It gets a little convoluted however this case should easily qualify as one which becomes public record with the necessary relations of course: ssn etc.

I mean with the timeline.

Law enforcement released the timeline. Got off work around 4.am. Stopped at 4:25. Sent text from QT parking lot at 4:42. Left QT northbound at 4:49. Phone went dark at 6am. That is the timeline laid out by Sgt. Caldwell. Why would he make that up?

Or do you mean the timeline for release. It is my understanding toxicology can take-up to 12.weeks in that region. It is also my understanding that the M.E. is awaiting toxicology. If the medical examiner completed a standard body exam and autopsy and noted nothing indicative of foul play as per Toni's parents then they must be waiting for toxicology for final report. If KCPD has everything from the investigation back by then, well then...there is the timeline. If they do not, it will be extended until all leads are exhausted.

This raw overhead view was posted on one of the FB pages. It would be a great visual aid if someone would mark it with the spot of the traffic stop.
attachment.php
thanks for the photo. IMO she was in the left lane of 26th on the west side of burlington, waiting to turn north before pullover. in this picture you can see where the DOT made 2 cuts in the road for pressure pads to control traffic lights(one for left turn and one for straight thru)so at the light, there are 2 lanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆