Do people in your life think you are crazier watching a giraffe or following a crime?

Giraffe or Crime ?

• Folks in my life are concerned about me no matter what

Votes: 34 39.1%
  • Folks in my life prefer pregnant giraffes over true crime

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Folks in my life have not verbalized any more or less concern

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Folks in my life are as crazy as I am

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Folks in my life prefer true crime over pregnant giraffes RUN!

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
Thought just hit me and I chose not to help myself ha!!

I asked my husband if I should choose "Folks in my life are concerned about me no matter what" and he adamantly stated, "Yes!" I informed him we would start a poll on how concerned WSers were about him and his safety.

I asked my husband if I should choose "Folks in my life are concerned about me no matter what" and he adamantly stated, "Yes!" I informed him we would start a poll on how concerned WSers were about him and his safety.

Ha !
Great!!

LOL I thought long and hard before I answered "folks in my life are concerned about me no matter what" because I thought I would be the only one. Glad I'm in good company! :happydance:

LOL!!! My boyfriend is concerned by both, but I have lots of friends on giraffe watch so I chose that!

Hubs would rather I watch giraffe but depends on the crime. He is amazed at what people do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't go a day without bringing up Casey Anthony. Her name pops up in my " frequent word" list because I apparently type her name very often. ( Puke)

While my husband and I where buying a new car, he was concerned with the cost and features. I was talking about how Casey Anthony got away with murder. Lol!
So yeah, people in my life think it's very odd that I follow crime stories.
Even the salesman at the car dealership gave me a big ole eye roll when the conversation went from 6 cylinders or 8 to Casey Anthony and chloroform. Lol!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add- I work in journalism so I can pass some of this off on the "I'm interested because of my job" excuse. Most see past that because they know my job rarely runs any pieces on crime unless it's a BIG story! Lol!!!!!!!

Between giraffes, eagles and crimes I really have no life!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Without a doubt. Try being the one who owns the forum. LOL Those close to me have assumed I'm nuts for a loooong time.
CARIIS thanks for starting this poll. I posted it in the red scroll at the top of the page

I've noticed that some people have compared taking an interest in 'true crime' to indulging in '*advertiser censored*'.

My husband says I watch "murder *advertiser censored*" a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest news:
"Giraffe Fakes Pregnancy: Leads to Kidnapping"
Zoo officials stated, "Mostly white adult female giraffe faked her pregnancy to keep her much younger boyfriend. She then went on to abduct a very tall zoo visitor, in an attempt to keep up the charade. Charges are pending."
:drumroll::crazy:

My family knows me well enough that even though I have a lot of interests (in fact before coming into WS tonight I was busy trying to ID a lost segment of a silent film short) it is not like WS completely consumes all my spare time outside of work - though my husband thinks I spend too much time on Tom Tyler (the gentleman in my avatar) but I think he is a wee bit jealous. :innocent:

T
Without a doubt. Try being the one who owns the forum. LOL Those close to me have assumed I'm nuts for a loooong time.
CARIIS thanks for starting this poll. I posted it in the red scroll at the top of the page
They posted that they think she may be in active labor. If you are not watching you may want to today, I need to get laundry done before Easter so I hope it is today.

I can watch a giraffe on Websleuths?

Do you have a link for that?

Just found this thread & had to laugh. No one wants to talk current events with me. All I know is who is missing, who died, along with how + autopsy results. I'm fascinated by serial killers & eyes roll backwards when I blurt out "there's a new one!".

I'm sure they'd rather i watched the giraffe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back