Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at age of some of these inmates they would have been really young at time Brittanee was abducted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree. Someone in South Santee posted recently a meme, something like "I was a product of my environment, now I am the environment." There is not doubt in my mind, many kids in this small area were not shelter from all the illegalities that were going on when they were tweens at least. It was a way of life for perhaps what elders felt was survival so maybe they felt no wrong & past that way of life on to their kids. All JMO as I try to understand this small area & revolting culture.

Another meme was "nobody's a snitch till they hear that jail time".

Thank-you LLindsay and Dee10 for the links. :)

Absolutely agree. Someone in South Santee posted recently a meme, something like "I was a product of my environment, now I am the environment." There is not doubt in my mind, many kids in this small area were not shelter from all the illegalities that were going on when they were tweens at least. It was a way of life for perhaps what elders felt was survival so maybe they felt no wrong & past that way of life on to their kids. All JMO as I try to understand this small area & revolting culture.

Another meme was "nobody's a snitch till they hear that jail time".

Doesn't excuse it. Animals.

I am from the area. I have been following this case heavily from day one as it hit close to home for me in many ways. The FBI has searched the road I work on and my neighbor employs one of the possible suspects. I also interviewed 2 other possible suspects as they came to my place of employment in search of work after she went missing & they lied to me about being related to one of my employees (who was petrified of them). I wish I could tell you the things my employees stated to me about the McClellanville group. So, that is why I have watched this case so closely.

The road they searched this weekend is in the same town as the Sunset Lodge hotel they searched years ago ( I was at that search as a public witness only as it is near my work), but is not very close to this weekends search. The road they searched this weekend was Foxfire Court and is considered by locals to be "ghetto", not a place where the publicly stated suspect Moody would fit in. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16954603/mbpd-names-person-of-interest-in-drexel-disappearance

Kerry Ontavic Taylor was one of 4 arrested by the US Marshall on Friday (someone linked it above) ~ charges unlisted (hoping I am allowed to say that as it is a fact and public knowledge). People Magazine published an article that really puts everything in order on the recent suspects after last years FBI announcement. http://people.com/crime/brittanee-d...dly-implicated-in-case-have-previous-arrests/

My co-worker is friends with the owner of the hotel her friends stayed at and when she went missing he made no secret how the group she came to MB with was quick to pack up and leave in the middle of the night, leaving some of their items behind in the room, which was also stated in the media and I believe on Dr. Phil show as well. My belief is they are still involved as well, not sure I can give my full thoughts OR how I can state it with the rules on this site, but Brittanee's father spelled it out in a radio interview last year which I cannot find, but here is another linkhttp://www.wmbfnews.com/story/33777167/biological-father-of-brittanee-drexel-speaks-about-case . His initials are PB and his father has a charter fishing boat that launched out to SEA near where she went missing. I am thinking that if you read this article http://truecrimediva.com/brittanee-drexel-murdered-or-victim-of-human-trafficking/ and it states "her parents believe she was a victim of sex trafficking" and then add in the People magazine article... maybe you can do the math.

All of the people here in our small town are filled with anxiety over this case. There are other missing women/girls and many of us are hoping they not only find Brittanee, but the other women/girls. I wish I could tell you all the rumors, because I think it would help people to sleuth better for more info.

These people have been indicted. Why can't they be mentioned by name?

All 4 individuals w/out charges are being held by the US Marshals. Until LE, FBI, etc name these individuals directly to this case we cannot discuss them. Those charges were multiple counts of human trafficking and the media release date on that article is 2016, not current. They are being held and all we can do is wait for confirmation.

That's a crazy big piece of equipment to use if you're looking for remains. Maybe they are looking for a car or boat that would have had her DNA on it?

Or a tree with her DNA on it. He did say they took some.

I believe this is very close to the motel room they searched in relation to Moody. Starting to make sense now why he was a person of interest after they already knew the Taylors seemed to be involved. She was held in multiple locations....

IMO I don't think Moody has anything to do with this.

Recall what the incarcerated guy said " they threw her body in an alligator pit" . That pit could have been filled in?????

I am from the area. I have been following this case heavily from day one as it hit close to home for me in many ways. The FBI has searched the road I work on and my neighbor employs one of the possible suspects. I also interviewed 2 other possible suspects as they came to my place of employment in search of work after she went missing & they lied to me about being related to one of my employees (who was petrified of them). I wish I could tell you the things my employees stated to me about the McClellanville group. So, that is why I have watched this case so closely.

The road they searched this weekend is in the same town as the Sunset Lodge hotel they searched years ago ( I was at that search as a public witness only as it is near my work), but is not very close to this weekends search. The road they searched this weekend was Foxfire Court and is considered by locals to be "ghetto", not a place where the publicly stated suspect Moody would fit in. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16954603/mbpd-names-person-of-interest-in-drexel-disappearance

Kerry Ontavic Taylor was one of 4 arrested by the US Marshall on Friday (someone linked it above) ~ charges unlisted (hoping I am allowed to say that as it is a fact and public knowledge). People Magazine published an article that really puts everything in order on the recent suspects after last years FBI announcement. http://people.com/crime/brittanee-d...dly-implicated-in-case-have-previous-arrests/

My co-worker is friends with the owner of the hotel her friends stayed at and when she went missing he made no secret how the group she came to MB with was quick to pack up and leave in the middle of the night, leaving some of their items behind in the room, which was also stated in the media and I believe on Dr. Phil show as well. My belief is they are still involved as well, not sure I can give my full thoughts OR how I can state it with the rules on this site, but Brittanee's father spelled it out in a radio interview last year which I cannot find, but here is another linkhttp://www.wmbfnews.com/story/33777167/biological-father-of-brittanee-drexel-speaks-about-case . His initials are PB and his father has a charter fishing boat that launched out to SEA near where she went missing. I am thinking that if you read this article http://truecrimediva.com/brittanee-drexel-murdered-or-victim-of-human-trafficking/ and it states "her parents believe she was a victim of sex trafficking" and then add in the People magazine article... maybe you can do the math.

All of the people here in our small town are filled with anxiety over this case. There are other missing women/girls and many of us are hoping they not only find Brittanee, but the other women/girls. I wish I could tell you all the rumors, because I think it would help people to sleuth better for more info.

Thank you for coming here to us and thank you for your insight. We always value local input here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough. I didn't either for the longest time. Until it became clear how long they have known the T's were involved.

Why would they search his apartment/motel room when they already knew who the culprits were?

If she was trafficked , there has to be creeps out there for her to be trafficked to. Moody seems like a good candidate, no?

I had this same thought. How can you use such large machinery to search for something you'd very well need a fine-toothed comb to find at this point? And then I remembered one of the rumors that was talked about here for a while. Maybe they are looking for something bigger than a body, perhaps something the remains could be inside of.
I took a forensic archaeology course while working on my degree in forensic science. Many times archaeologists will use large machinery and dig in increments of 1-2 inches at a time, sift through each layer that they bring up and keep repeating that process until something is found or not found. As soon as they see something the retire the machinery and start to work with hand tools (trowels, brushes, etc.) Until they have a clear view of the remains. Then they are to photograph with and without scale to document exactly how the remains were placed within the "grave walls." After everything is documented exactly as it was, then they are to bring the remains out place them on a tarp, and again sift throught the dirt within the grave to see if there is any other evidence (bullets, bullet casings, loose teeth, jewelry, etc.).
Feel free to ask if you have anymore questions on this subject.

Image sources via Google search:
f4e07564caa3f3899561a74fed181dbd.jpg
cf6c8afaf3e4248a040046a71a793096.jpg
87f0f239034a6f6645fb16d288dc1773.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Totally speculating, but perhaps the T family took her and Moody was one of their clients when she was being sex trafficked. So basically they'd both be involved, just in different ways.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Unless my math is wrong, of those booked on Friday, the youngest would have been 15 at the time of Brittanee's disappearance.

Also, has anyone here thought to look at a current Google satellite of the area and compare it to one around the time she went missing? I have no idea how to do that.

This brings back sad memories reading these last information...its been a long time and hope Brittanee's case can have closure. Whats really sad is learning that the day after she was missing LE knew and was searching around (i think) Pole cat landing near the Bridge and she may have been alive and stashed just miles away...This is just so sad...and the people who had Britt knew LE and her mom was looking for her... Prayers to her family and to all that have searched.

These people have been indicted. Why can't they be mentioned by name?

From the August 2016 People article:

[...]

In explosive new court testimony, the FBI, citing informants, implicated Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor and his father, Timothy Shaun Taylor, in Drexel’s disappearance and death. Court records show the elder Taylor and his brother, Randall Keith Taylor, have also been arrested in previous abductions or attempted abductions, though the charges were later dropped in both cases.

[...]

Over the years, authorities have revealed little about the investigation, but they said at a June press conference that they believe Drexel was abducted and held against her will for several days in the area of McClellanville, South Carolina, before she was killed.

And then, on Aug. 15, came disturbing new details in an FBI agent’s court testimony, revealing more about Drexel’s alleged abduction and murder – and who authorities believe may have been involved.

During a federal detention hearing for 25-year-old Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor, of McClellanville, for an unrelated robbery case, FBI agent Gerrick Munoz testified that a prison informant told authorities that in 2009 he saw Taylor allegedly “sexually abusing” Drexel with other men at a “stash house” in the McClellanville area in South Carolina’s low country, about an hour south of Myrtle Beach.

The informant, Taquan Brown, said that while he was there, he allegedly saw Drexel try to escape, before he allegedly heard two gunshots, Munoz said.

Brown, who is serving a 25-year sentence for voluntary manslaughter, said he believes that Taylor’s father, 43-year-old Timothy Shaun Taylor, allegedly pulled the trigger on Drexel, Munoz said.

More at the link
http://people.com/crime/brittanee-d...dly-implicated-in-case-have-previous-arrests/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd