IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster... My thoughts would be bg is a roofer. With the weather being warmer any snow that was on bildings would have melted and in the process an owner would have noticed it leaking. Needing repair before more damage is done. Roofers carry their tools on them so they won't have to go up and down ladders to get what they need. Many will also use ropes to tether themselves from falls. With no snow around it was a good day for a repair. Also, with the height of the bridge, he would have to be someone comfortable with heights. This is JMO I think he was working in the area. Prayers for the families

Okay, here we go again. Here's another for you. Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does...."
http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

I believe if you actually watch the video of that exchange and listen to her question which is not in your linked article you will find that his answer is stating that they are using scientific evidence processing and that includes DNA. At no time does he state that LE has recovered DNA that belongs to any suspect. Just that they are processing all their evidence scientifically. This would, naturally, include trying to discover any DNA that belongs to someone other than the girls. If you can find me anywhere that LE states definitively "we have DNA of the suspect found at the scene" let me know.

I doubt that they have any recovered any DNA belonging to the suspect(s).

When I and other civilians worked on assisting LEOs I'd say we were peripheral and were definitely outside the inner hive. We were cautioned that everything discussed was "LE-sensitive" and not to talk about it outside the group of roughly 10-15 people, 50% LE.

To me all that meant was "we're telling you just enough to help us, given your knowledge of the people and acts we're interested in, and we'd really appreciate it if you didn't run your mouth outside this group, but if you do you're not going to F our case up. Thanks very much and have a great day"

I can't see a LEO sharing something at all in a murder case, unless it's a deliberate "sources close to the investigation" because it furthers their case. Especially in a high-profile double murder of two teen girls.

OT
Fowler, Indiana is about 30 miles west of Delphi.
From what I have read Amazon Wind Farm Fowler Ridge has 15 permanent jobs. Blue Jackets appear to be worn by some wind turbine technicians. I wonder if employees of this facility have been checked out by the investigators.Just wondering aloud.

It looks different uptown now. Equipment that was on the street is gone and I only two or three police cars parked at the old REMC building. Much different from what it was a week ago with large trucks and satellite dishes on trailers and cars and truck from many different LE agencies. What does this tell us?

It tells me that we can expect there will be more arrests very soon, along with possible upgraded charges.

My speculation only...

Have they released more of the audio? I have heard a lot of speculation about what is on it, and a few limited and vague police comments about it, but not enough to draw any clear conclusions.

I'd love to have more info on the audio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I as well would like to know more about the audio, Abby's image at 2:07, suspect image at 2:30, no time given on when the audio (down the hill, w/ the sound of leaves being walked on) jmo was recorded. For all we know it could have been 15 minutes after the video of suspect. Jmo

I have been long uncomfortable with the trend here that we are basing an analysis by GH to be hard fact. No where does LE even intimate that the video captures that they released were filmed by Libby from a distance of 80 feet. I am not saying that GH is wrong, only that it has creeped up here time and time again as fact. It is NOT fact and should be stated as an opinion.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Fair enough.

I as well would like to know more about the audio, Abby's image at 2:07, suspect image at 2:30, no time given on when the audio (down the hill, w/ the sound of leaves being walked on) jmo was recorded. For all we know it could have been 15 minutes after the video of suspect. Jmo
I agree. I sort of imagine it was shortly after Libby started filming, but we have no way to know this do we?

I have been long uncomfortable with the trend here that we are basing an analysis by GH to be hard fact. No where does LE even intimate that the video captures that they released were filmed by Libby from a distance of 80 feet. I am not saying that GH is wrong, only that it has creeped up here time and time again as fact. It is NOT fact and should be stated as an opinion.

I kind of agree with this. We don't know how good Libbys camera was it may have had an amazing zoom and she may have used a wide angle and the image cropped.

Then again GH does seem a pro and much more clever that i so i will bow down to his work as LE will never give us this info.

At the end of the day the angles don't matter but finding this mystery chap on the bridge does.

I do wonder if this will get solved. Given IMO LE spent so long looking one way.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Fair enough.
I didnt mean to be short, I apologise if I came off that way. GH videos are eye opening. It just makes me uncomfortable when we incorporate the measurements as more than conjecture, however good.

I kind of agree with this. We don't know how good Libbys camera was it may have had an amazing zoom and she may have used a wide angle and the image cropped.

Then again GH does seem a pro and much more clever that i so i will bow down to his work as LE will never give us this info.

At the end of the day the angles don't matter but finding this mystery chap on the bridge does.

I do wonder if this will get solved. Given IMO LE spent so long looking one way.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Gets me wondering how much control the FBI even had at the time of the big SAW, and if they even sanctioned it, or just let LE do its thing there. It would be telling to know.

[video=twitter;846394449366274049]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/846394449366274049[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 45m
45 minutes ago

In #delphi 6 weeks after Libby & Abby were murdered residents are still feeding investigators and treating them like family #wthr

Hate to say it, this case is going cold. LE have nothing.
i have to disagree. I think the fact that they have not reached out to the public for quite some time in regards to tips is telling. They deafening silence could be because they are dotting their i's and crossing their t's putting together a case with someone they already have in their sights.

[video=twitter;846403075820703744]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/846403075820703744[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 12m
12 minutes ago

Have left the command center. Nothing new to report. Will be back tomorrow.#delphigirls

One of the people the police "interviewed" from Kokomo stated that he gave the police a DNA sample. One would think that if they are collecting DNA from suspects in order to clear them that they must have something to compare it against.

When I and other civilians worked on assisting LEOs I'd say we were peripheral and were definitely outside the inner hive. We were cautioned that everything discussed was "LE-sensitive" and not to talk about it outside the group of roughly 10-15 people, 50% LE.

To me all that meant was "we're telling you just enough to help us, given your knowledge of the people and acts we're interested in, and we'd really appreciate it if you didn't run your mouth outside this group, but if you do you're not going to F our case up. Thanks very much and have a great day"

I can't see a LEO sharing something at all in a murder case, unless it's a deliberate "sources close to the investigation" because it furthers their case. Especially in a high-profile double murder of two teen girls.

That's a great point. With this case being so high profile, LE, IMO, is having to be especially vigilant in protecting the details of the case. I'm betting a few missteps were made early on but they've been corrected hopefully. It is tempting to want to know what went on in this case from inside info but that could put the prosecution of those involved in jeopardy. JMHO

"the stuff of nightmares" was a statement made by the media, not LE. I believe it was Inside Edition.

I recall hearing the captain of the state police say it during a briefing. I recall it was the first that was provided from the church in Delphi.

I am asking this because I have the opportunity to ask one of the detectives that worked on the case. Not that he has given me the "you can only ask one question" Jeanie in a bottle thing, but I wanted to approach him with one question. Something he may or may not answer, but it's worth a shot right?

I'd ask, if it is okay to post his response here on WS..

-Nin

I remember at one of the press conferences. don't have the link, LE was asked if they were going to release anymore of the video and/or audio and the response was along the lines of -- they hope they won't have to. I've already started thinking they've zeroed in on someone, so if they don't release anymore of it soon I'm really going to believe they do.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member